Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:00 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEARxxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxRESERVExSEEKER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

”It really suits you,“ Lizzy assured her with a bright smile. The topic of her summer came up, causing her to cringe slightly, but she tried to play it off with an off-hand shrug. ”Peter stayed away, which is the best thing I can say about him. But what else can you do about family?” That last statement wad more about her parents than anything, but Lizzy could tell Gi about that later. Not now, she didn’t want to bother her now. She could imagine Gi knocking down Peter and the image was enough to make her giggle. ”You really don’t have to, even though that would be nice. He’s not worth the effort.“ As always, Gi’s determination to kick her brother for her caused warmth to bloom in her chest.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxPlatform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxGi
                                                            f e e l i n gxxhappyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sharp edges have consequences,
                                                                  I guess that I had to find out for myself
                                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, now
                                                                  Every
                                                                  scar is a story I can tell

Rowan nodded her head as he spoke. He was right, of course. He wasn't a particularly good finder, and she didn't know all of his friends well enough to point them out in a crowd this large. "How about we just go sit on the train. I'm sure your friends will have an easier time finding us if we're in a car instead of on this huge platform." She smiled.
                                                                  She knew he always felt a little sad when she mentioned not having friends of her own, but she really didn't mind. She didn't find his friends as annoying as she used too, and she enjoyed his company more than most peoples.
                                                                  She just really wasn't a people person, and she never had been.
                                                                  The fact that she was in a healthy long term relationship was a huge shock to her. She had always preferred the company of her snakes.

"Come on!" She took his hand in hers and led the way towards the train. Abbadon was slithering behind her, while her other three snakes were happily tucked away in her pocket. Normally she would have been worried about someone stepping on her big snake in a crowd like this but Abs was perfectly capable of scaring off any child stupid enough to get close to her.

We all fall down
                                                                  We live somehow
                                                                  We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger
                                                                  Stay along the beaten path, never listened when she said

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When you hold me
                                                                              In your arms so tight
                                                                              You let me know
                                                                              Everything's all right

Aria realized she'd made the boy uncomfortable and frowned. "Sorry I'm touchy feely... my mum says I have no understanding of boundaries. She's probably right." She grinned and shrugged. "If I make you uncomfortable or get annoying just tell me and I will adjust. I'm pretty good at doing that at least!" She grinned wider and looked around the platform. She was far too excited to be going to school. Sure she would miss her parents dearly and she would be writing to them practically daily, but that didn't mean she wasn't excited to be going to school finally.

She giggled when he answered her onslaught of questions. "You talk all proper like you know? My mum and da say I should talk more proper, but I just dun really care too. It's not like they make a big fuss about it though." She realized he'd said he wasn't sure what his mother had been and frowned. That meant his mum was either dead or gone. Either way it was probably a sore spot so she figured she wouldn't delve into that topic yet. They had just met after all! "Well you don't strike me as a Slytherin, that's for sure. But we'll know for sure by the end of the night!"

He wasn't as talkative as her, which was pretty normal for her. She talked a lot after all! But he was even worse than most people. He kept dropping sentences randomly and seemed a bit unsure of how to hold a conversation.
                                                                              She figured he maybe just had strict parents or no child interaction.
                                                                              She could hold a conversation by herself though. She could be a good influence for him she bet! Everyone that became her friend was always more outgoing once they spent some time with her, and if she was dead set on someone being her friend, well they ended up her friend! "Well we've talked family, but that's pretty boring. Do you have any hobbies? I like reading and writing best, but I also love swimming. My parents have a pool at our house and I spend like at least half my days in it. Mum says I'm part fish."

I said I'm hooked on a feeling
                                                                              And I'm high on believing
                                                                              That you're in love with me
                                                                              I'm hooked on a feeling

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:59 pm
I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no satisfaction
'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try- I can't get no, I can't get no
When I'm drivin' in my car and that man comes on the radio
And he's tellin' me more and more about some useless information
Supposed to fire my imagination, I can't get no, oh no no no no

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝕩𝕚𝕒
𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕖
𝕨𝕦

𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕

Xia shrugged with a wry grin. "Bracing myself for a hella long train ride, what about you?" She was pretty sure Jo was adopted now, by the people who ran the orphanage she'd been in. Which was pretty cool of them, but did that mean she still lived in the same old house? Because that'd suck. Oh well, she was totally asking the blonde girl if she wanted to come visit over winter break. "Are you hyped for sorting or what? I hope I get Gryffindor." Except that her father had been in Gryffindor, but whatever. She wasn't him. Joellen didn't seem too great with the crowds pressing in around them, so Xia jerked her head at the train. "Wanna get a compartment or what?"

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

When I'm watchin' my TV
And that man comes on to tell me
How white my shirts can be,
But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke
The same cigarettes as me

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:19 pm
She who walks alone in life, is she of sound mind?
I am only as old as I've been told
Now I'm playing for time
Darling, take me to the lakeside
Wash my body well

𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ SEVENTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

Tiernan's summer had been altogether more exciting than she would have liked. Of course, it was rather thrilling to be officially away from her parents' laughably pathetic shadow, but she had been rather hoping to force them to pay for her wedding. That was off the table now, but Rowan had forced her hand. Tiernan certainly didn't agree with her sister running off like some vagrant without so much as a 'by your leave' to her or Darian, and then she'd vanished for the rest of the summer with her boyfriend. Whom Tiernan still didn't quite approve of, but Rowan was a grown woman and could do as she wished. Still, Tiernan thought she had a right to be miffed. They were supposed to at least attempt to stay together. Yes, she and Darian both had boyfriends, but they didn't vanish into the night with them. Ugh, and she'd have to spend the entire train ride in the blood prefects' compartment babysitting. "I suspect Rowan has gone on ahead," she said flatly. "And I'll need your prayers for the train ride. Merlin knows who they gave a badge this year."

OOC:
Yukina101

Diamond Wales

I am holy now the water's hit me
Broken from your spell
I was on my hands and knees
Bending at the heart of me
We don't know the weight of all the words we say now

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:35 pm

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein had spent her summer with her parents rolling their eyes at her and telling her she was wrong. Apparently there was no way in hell that her grandmother was her astronomy teacher despite her proving it so over and over. Apparently her grandmother had died before her mother had been old enough to really remember her and she had been raised by some other lady who was most definitely not a ghost and not an astronomy teacher either. Despite her parents doubt, Rein was positive that her grandmother was definitely Professor Laslow.

She waved a quick good bye to her parents once they reached the platform before quickly disappearing into the crowd. She wasn't in the mood for a lecture or a long good bye. Her parents were on her last nerves and she was very glad to be going off to school. The only bad part was being away from Salem for so long. She sighed, but her heart lifted quickly. She had already spotted her best friend Lena. She grinned and plowed into her friend, hugging her tightly. "Heya Lena. Heya Lena's Parents." She greeted them all, once she had released her friend.

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:46 pm
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rowan, Sadie, Gilbert
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Back to School
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Lord, I'm in love

Connor nodded when Rowan suggested they go wait on the train. It was probably best to avoid the inevitable bum rush of little kids trying to find seats. "Alright, let's go. We can find a nice place to sit. Maybe the snack cart lady will be there too..." He grinned, always excited for the snack cart to roll around. He slipped a hand into his pocket, feeling Gilbert slide around his wrist, before the teen lifted his hand curiously. "My silly human has let me out. It was so linty in there!" Connor booped the little snake on the nose, earning a happy little hiss.

When Rowan grabbed his hand, Connor felt a tiny bit of heat rise to his cheeks, and he wondered why he still blushed at such touches. Surely his hormones could chill out, just for one damned day. "Alright, love, I'll follow you. Sadie, c'mon!" He felt his dog trotting alongside and grabbed her harness with the same hand Gilbert was being held in, causing the snake to slither up his sleeve. The teen squeaked a bit as Gilbert settled in the divot of his inner elbow. Luckily, Rowan was able to speak snake, or the fact that one was hissing from his sleeve might frighten him half to death.

Devlyn Maycry

Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅ, ᴜɴᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Kɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Nᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ. Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:18 pm
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rein, Mama, and Dad
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Searching for Friends
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? A Friend, yay!

Lena was delaying in her parents' leaving, at least until she found some of her friends. Out of nowhere, something ran into her, gripping her in a hug. Lena recognized the person as Rein, though with her already struggling to stand upright, the girl fell backward onto the hard platform floor. Faintly, she heard the wheezing giggles of her parents, and she couldn't help but laugh herself. "Nice to see you too, Rein!" She laughed, allowing her father to help stand them both upright before he spoke. "It's nice to meet you, Miss Rein. Leana Bean's been mailing about you! Do you also play... er... the thing on brooms, I know it..." He tapped his chin, eyebrows furrowed a bit. "Quidditch, dear, and I believe she does, along with their friend Tyler, correct, girls?" The woman grinned, laying a gentle hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Yep, Rein's a Beater. She's in charge of protecting me!" The teen grinned at her friend, and practically felt her mum's little grin and eye roll.

Devlyn Maycry

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ... Aʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ...
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSeuk-Jin, His Family
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we rocĸ aт dawn on тнe ғronт lιnexxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          lιĸe a вolт rιgнт oυттa тнe вlυexxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнe ѕĸιeѕ alιgнт wιтн a gυιтar вιтexxxxxx
                                                          нeadѕ wιll roll and rocĸ тonιgнтxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWhitney ran excitedly through the barrier, ignoring his parents attempts to make him slow down and be careful and patient and all that other nonsense. He didn't have time for any of that, he had to get to the train! He'd only been looking forward to this since the second he was born, after all. When he was standing in front of the train, he stopped dead in his tracks, his mother running into him when she followed behind. He stepped slightly forward, then rolled his eyes as she gestured for him to move so there was room for the rest of the family to join them on the platform. "There are other people who need to get to the train, you know," she pointed out, and he shrugged, apologizing. "Sorry, mum, but look at it!" He pointed excitedly. Pushing his trunk forward, he started towards the train, eyes roving everywhere to take it all in.

spaceAs he scanned the crowd, he noticed a familiar group, the Korean family they'd met at the owl shop. He pointed to them to let his family know where he was headed, and shoved his trolley towards them.
                                                          Seok-Jin!" he called out, hoping he was loud enough to be heard over the noise. He'd left his hearing aids at home, pointing out to his family that once he was at the school, they wouldn't work anyway. No sense taking them with him and risking losing him, right? His parents had been annoyed, but relented in the face of his logic. "Hey! We should ride together!" he said, signing in tandem with his speaking so that his family would know what he was saying, with his face pointed away from them and towards his... friend? Were they friends? He wasn't sure. But, they would be, he decided, by the time they made it to the school.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxwe're jυѕт a вaттery ғor нιre wιтн тнe gυιтar ғιre
                                                          xxxxxxready and aιмed aт yoυ pιcĸ υp yoυr вallѕ and
                                                          xxxxxxxxxload υp yoυr cannon ғor a тwenтy one gυn ѕalυтe
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxғor тнoѕe aвoυт тo rocĸ we ѕalυтe yoυ

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxByuch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ѕнє ℓσνєѕ яσ¢к αи∂ яσℓℓ, тнєу ѕαι∂ ιт'ѕ ѕαтαи'ѕ тσиgυєxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє тнιикѕ тнєу'яє тσσ σℓ∂, тнєу тнιик ѕнє'ѕ тσσ уσυиgxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнє вαттℓє ℓιиєѕ αяє ¢ℓєαяℓу ∂яαωиxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє'ѕ α ωιℓ∂ σиє ωιтн αи αиgєℓ'ѕ fα¢єxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys made it to the platform with her siblings not far behind, looking to the pair to see if they were both set to go find friends before she split off to head towards the prefect compartment. Surprisingly, it was mostly Finny she was worried about, since the girl usually sat with the Kinsley twins, or at least Celeste. Chrys was still rather annoyed over the mess the Hufflepuff girl had gotten them into, mostly because she recognized her sister's brave face when she saw it. But, Finny was handling the situation with an impressively cool head, so Chrys figured she could handle herself. It's not like she could offer to sit with her sister anyway, since she had the prefect meeting to go to. Sher she was a little more worried about, but she managed to spot a girl from her house and his year, Cady, she thought her name was? Chrys liked her, and none of the kids she knew her brother hung out with were around as far as she could see, so she managed to convince him to sit with the girl. At least they knew one another, that was something.

spaceShe made to locate her own friends, and paused with a frown when she overheard Chance and Byuch, sounding mad at each other, which was weird. Or, well, Byuch sounded mad by default all the time. She was more confused by the fact that Chance sounded mad, too. By the time she made her way over, the Hufflepuff was storming off, leaving his half-goblin friend behind. Her eyebrows nearly hit her hairline.
                                                          "Hey, what on Earth was that?" she asked, feeling rather off-kilter. Chance never lost his head. He was the only one of them who never, ever lost his head. "Are you guys having an actual row? What the heck happened?" Had Byuch finally managed to push even Chance too far? That was a feat, to say the least. It worried her, for a lot of reasons. But surprisingly, she wasn't all that worried about Chance. If they fought and never spoke again, he'd be fine. He had plenty of friends. Byuch, though, had spent his entire school career up to this point shoving away literally everyone except the Hufflepuff.

spaceConsidering her own temper, and her own hang ups, she did get where Byuch was coming from on some level. But she also knew he was his own worst enemy, mostly because he refused to admit that was the case. And he was a jerk, and refused to admit that the reason no one liked him was because he was a jerk. She guessed it was easier to blame his halfbreed status than admit he might be at fault somehow. Still, she couldn't imagine getting into a fight with any of her friends, let alone getting into a fight with one of them when she had no one else to go to afterwards. Her protective big-sister side was acting up, and she wondered, very briefly, if she was losing her mind, because she was worried about Byuch, of all people. But, she didn't want to just walk off and leave him to stew. Not until he told her to bugger off, anyway. Which he would, but she felt obligated to at least try to talk to him. Part of it was loyalty to Chance, because she didn't want his friendship ruined. But part of it was, weirdly enough, wanting to be nice to Byuch. Managing to make Chance mad at you couldn't feel good, after all.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxѕнє'ѕ α ωσмαи-¢нιℓ∂ ιи α ѕтαтє σf gяα¢є
                                                          xxxxxxωнєи ѕнє ωαѕ 3 уєαяѕ σℓ∂ σи нєя ∂α∂∂у'ѕ києє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxнє ѕαι∂ уσυ ¢αи вє αиутнιиg уσυ ωαит тσ вє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxѕнє'ѕ α ωιℓ∂ σиє яυииιи' fяєє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:10 pm

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:33 pm
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater
Third Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 13 years old...

Gabriella rushed on ahead and onto the platform. Her sister had stopped to help someone probably a new and upcoming first year. Heading through the crowd she dropped her stuff off before scanning the crowd for friends. With the summer being relatively uneventful she was definitely looking for someone to socialize with. Spotting Gi talking with Lizzy, she first noted Gi’s shorter hair style.

Despite being in the same year as Lizzy, she hadn’t really socialized with her. Regardless of that fact, Gabby decided to wander over to the pair. She wasn’t sure what they were talking about, but it sounded like the typical summer gossip. “Hey Gi, Lizzy.” She greeted the two just as the last call for boarding sounded. “Um, mind if I join you two? I’m assuming you’ll be riding together?” She asked as she tried her hardest not to rip the red framed glasses off her head. Gabby couldn’t stand wearing them and wanted nothing more then to get to school so she could throw them in her trunk and forget about them. Figures crossed they’d disappear into a dark abyss and never be seen again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: Annoyed
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Gi & Lizzy

OOC: ---

Yukina101
                                                  oyehh

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:06 pm
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Second Year
Twelve Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Leah may not know what the year would hold for her, but she was sure it would all be fine. If she could find some clubs maybe she could keep her sister in-law and her brother happy. Course David wasn’t going to push her into anything she didn’t want to do. Her attention was caught by Lucien when he called over the crowd. “Hello Lucien,” She greeted with a wave. “Yeah that’s my brother and my sister in-law.” She replied to his first question with a nod.

Scrunching her nose, Leah figured she had plans even if they weren’t entirely her own. “Well for starters I’ve been talked into joining clubs, particularly the music club. I suppose I could give drama a go but I’m not sure yet. Oh and my sister talked me into taking advanced flying. Just don’t tell my brother that bit, I already promised him I wasn’t joining Quidditch.” She explained just before the call to boarding sounded. “Other wise everything’s good. Want to share a compartment with me? That way you can tell me all about you’re plans this year.” Leah suggested sort of hopeful that she’d have a travel companion. Surely she would given that they were friends.

With : Lucien

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:36 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 14 years old...

Along the way to the platform, Gertie noticed a boy and his mother seeming a tad confused. So, she decided to help. As it turned out he was a first year heading off to Hogwarts. Seeing as they were going to the same place it made sense to explain at least how to get on the platform. Whether her sister felt the need to help or not (clearly not) was irrelevant. The whole brick wall barrier was a little off putting at first, but you got used to it after a while. Sure, enough they both made it through okay.

Gertie smiled at the boy as he thanked her for helping him get onto the platform. “It’s no problem at all.” She said brightly. “Speaking of the train, we better get our stuff over to loading. That’s over there.” She said pointing it out. Suddenly the last call for boarding sounded which gave Gertie an idea. “Hey, if you’d like we could share a compartment? I could tell you all about Hogwarts.” She suggested before adding. “We better hurry. Like you said we don’t want to miss the train.”

(Exit onto Hogwarts Express)

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Felix

OOC: ---

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:00 pm
murruelecreuset

User Image

________________________

Felix honestly would have been ok with a spot by himself. He wasnt much of a social person. But he did resove not to completely dismiss everyone like he did at his last school. No one knew him here. He had a fresh start. Now he needed not to screw it up. The girl who had introduced herself before coming on to the platform as Gertie offered to help get his stuff on to the train. With her and his mom helping they got his trunk of things put away. His mom all worried for him gave him a hug an a kiss, very much to his embarasment. "Ahhh mom, I'm in public." He said embarased. After she told him to be good and do good in school the last call for bording came and Felix was free as his mom hurried him to the train.

He had a compartment buddy, Gertie. Must be short for something. "Oh! I uh didn't give my name it Felix..." He said suddenly realizing he had been too confused to introduce himself. He did have questions and she seemed eager to awnser. Hopefully he didnt have any stupid questions. "So I am kinda new to this magic thing, but I did havesome explained to me. Why did some people have different robe colors?" Felix asked. He had a tendency to ask weird questions. Though if Gertie was one that grew up with magic she might think some of his questions were silly.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games