Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shook his head. “I honestly don’t think it will come to that.” Bruce replied. “He loves you and I think he’ll love this kid. He won’t know what to do with himself, which will be more entertaining than I can imagine, but I don’t think he’ll give either of you up. But if he does decide that he doesn’t want to be a father, you’ll still be taken care of. Tony is known for having been a playboy, and I’ve spoken with Rhodes and Pepper, they both have told me that he’s kept an eye on his lovers to see if they had kids. He will take care of your child and you, I can promise you that….and it’s not like you’re friendless on Earth. I’ll help you, and I’m sure the other Avengers will too, and Thor will certainly help look after you. With Jane staying with him at the tower, I’m sure you could ask her if you could use her apartment for a while.” He said  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:18 pm
MDaylus

"I can not promise that my child will look mortal though. Only Vali and Narfi did and I can not begin to explain why or if they would have continued looking that way." Loki stated. He listened as Bruce said that Tony watched out for his old lovers to see if they had children and he felt jealousy rise but he squashed it quickly. At the mention of Jane Loki frowned but said nothing. "I can always see about finding my own place if it comes down to that." he stated. He held no love for Jane, and knew she held none for him. He did not see her allowing him to use her place if he needed it. He also didn't know if he would be able to remain on midgard if Tony rejected him.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shrugged slightly as he turned to examine some of the things in the room around him. “If it’s Tony’s he’ll take care of it and love it…..I don’t mean to be rude, but he loves you even when you’re in this form, he’s actively trying to be friends with Hulk, I’m pretty sure he’s even tried flirting with a few of the things we’ve fought, though I don’t know if he was serious or drunk…..” he said, rubbing the back of his neck. When Loki said he’d find his own place, Bruce looked back at him. “And you’ll have help Loki. I know you’ve been stuck in a lot of bad situations and been alone for a lot of them. But if you’ll let people help, then you have help this time.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki moved as Bruce did to start tagging things with his magic so he could readily pull them from Asgard to Midgard when he needed them. Listening to Bruce he nodded when the man said that he was sure that Tony would take care of and love the child no matter what it looked like. He flinched a bit at the mention of Tony loving him even in his Jotun form. He was still trying to understand why, but he had accepted that Tony did love him in this form which was progress.He felt jealousy rise when Bruce said that Tony had flirted with things they had fought but he reminded himself that it was before him. "It is nice to know that I will have help." Loki stated giving a soft smile as he touch the crib that had held the twins when they were babes.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled at Loki, relieved to see that he seemed open to the help, at least for now. After a moment of silence, he figured he might as well ask a few medical questions while he had the chance. “So…..when do you think you became pregnant? And how long have your past pregnancies lasted?” he asked, fingering a toy curiously. It seemed to be some sort of rattle, but it wasn’t like anything he’d seen before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:01 pm
MDaylus

"Yesterday if not the day before. I would not have known so quickly if I hadn't used so much magic today. I would not have realized for at least two more months maybe, sometimes earlier depending how soon the morning sickness hit. I am not sure really, normally about a year though. Sometimes they come earlier sometimes later but the average between all three was a year." Loki stated moving to some other pieces of furniture then he started on the clothing making sure he got everything that was as soft as it could be. "I made a mistake when I was forced into this form. The situation in the market took out all standing magic I had, I did not think of it. I did not think to check my contraception magic." Loki explained.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce blinked at the news that he was only a few days in. He’d never heard of someone finding out so early. Nodding at the time frame, he put the toy back down and just watched Loki. “I suppose that makes sense…..” he said when Loki explained how he thought this happened. If it had been a failure due to other contraceptive means, then Tony would be concerned instead of clueless. “I know you just said it, but are you positive that you are pregnant. By human standards it’s virtually impossible to tell this soon.” He said carefully, not wanting to upset Loki again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:22 pm
MDaylus

"I am positive, my mother checked and she can detect it almost instantly. There is also a certain way I feel when I discover it that I do not feel any other time and that is how I felt earlier when I was sick." Loki stated. He was sure, he knew that it was hard for Midgardian's to tell at this point in ones pregnancy but they did not have magic to their aid. "How soon are midgardians able to tell?" Loki questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly, accepting Loki’s words without question. He knew little about magic, and he doubted Loki would be acting like this if there was some question. Bruce looked to the ceiling at the question. “A few weeks I think, usually no more than a month. There have been cases where people don’t find out for longer, sometimes even not until they go into labor……” he admitted. “Things like that are very, very rare though.” He added. “I do believe there are some tests that can tell you in a few days, but that’s usually only used by people expecting to get pregnant.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Bruce when the man said that people sometimes didn't know until they were in labor. "How does one not know?" Loki questioned appalled. He felt relieved when he heard that it was a very rare thing. "I see, well I think I have tagged everything I needed to. We can return to Tony now. I must finish packing before sundown."

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave a small shrug at Loki’s question. They were medical mysteries to him. Nodding at Loki’s words, he headed for the door, waiting for Loki before heading back to the room with him. When they opened the door, Tony was still packing, but seemed to be debating something with Sleepnir, despite his silence, his ideas coming across in looks and little motions of the head. Tony however continued to keep a certain amount of space between them. Spotting Loki, he smiled. “Everything alright babe?” he asked lightly, trying not to drop a few pairs of Loki’s boots in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki led the way back to his rooms. Smiling upon seeing tony. He moved to the man when Tony noticed him. "For the moment everything is fine." Loki assured. He took the boots from Tony's arms banishing them to his space pocket before giving the man a kiss. "I think we have almost everything packed just waiting for my mother she is bringing me some more herbs and then we will be set to leave." Loki stated gathering his bags and banishing them to his space pocket. He felt a bit dizzy after such but shook it off.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled when Loki made the boots disappear and kissed him. Letting Loki take care of the bags, he slid up behind him and wrapped his arms around the god, nuzzling at his shoulder. He was eager to get home and have Loki back in relative safety again. At least at his tower it was much harder to surprise him and there were half a dozen superheroes within 30 seconds of reaching them.

A few moments later, Frigga came back, looking a little tired, but smiling at the sight of those in the room. On her arms was a beautifully carved wooden box, that she handed to Loki. It had the herbs he needed as well as potions, charms, and spells she thought he might need. “There you are dear, do be careful with it. That box has been passed down for several generations.” She smiled. Pausing, she pulled a silver key from a hidden pocket in her gown. Fingering it for a moment, she finally placed it in Loki’s palm. “I have decided it best to give you my library.” She explained. “You are I. Far more need of it than I and it was to be yours one day anyway. Put that key in any closed door and when you open it, you will be in the library….though it is now in a space of its own, not on Asgard…….but promise me that only you and those you trust completely will enter…..it has secrets that I wish only you to know and see.”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned back into Tony's arms as the man held him and nuzzled at his shoulder. He couldn't wait until they return to Midgard and finally relax a bit. Looking up when his mother entered he smiled feeling relief. Nodding when she begged him to be careful with the box he held it close to his chest in a promise to keep it safe. Seeing the silver key Frigga pulled from her pocket loki looked confused. Hearing that it gave him access to her library he gasped. "Mother... I don't know what to say." Loki gasped. "I swear I will keep it safe." Loki promised. "I think we are ready to go now before the council and guards come a kick from Asgard themselves." he said softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled slightly at his reaction. She knew he would like what she had given him. When Loki spoke of leaving, Sleepnir finally stood up, coming over to his mother and slowly bumped him with his head, obviously showing affection. Tony moved away a little as Sleepnir approached, allowing Loki to have a moment with his son, knowing that they needed it.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games