Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:37 pm
SubonicXP
"I'm not saying you're crazy." Sub reassured Rhyme. "Maybe there is more to this gem than meets the eye. Tell you what, I'll look it over, run a few scans, see if I can't find something abnormal about it. On the flip side I want you to take it easy. Try to relax, do something you enjoy, okay?" He told the young hybrid. He was worried about her.

"..." There's a small nod. Perhaps the weeks' events are getting to her. Maybe she just...does need to relax. "Sorry, Sub...I'll do my best." Meeting with a mighty pokemon like she had, then this...its good she has someone like the other man on her side.

She offers a little smile to Reno, a somewhat tired one, feeling a bit embarrassed about her actions as she turns back to the Tyranitar and pats the pokemon's leg again. "Well...I guess everything is done...We should get you back to your home, right? Unless you want to stay here.." Which in that case what would she do?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:51 pm
"Tar!" Roared the Tyranitar happily as it bent over and licked her face. "If that thing is any like mine I would suggest that it wants to stay with you for awhile. It's showing concern for your well being. Probably worried about you and wants to keep you safe." Sub pointed out.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:58 pm
SubonicXP
"Tar!" Roared the Tyranitar happily as it bent over and licked her face. "If that thing is any like mine I would suggest that it wants to stay with you for awhile. It's showing concern for your well being. Probably worried about you and wants to keep you safe." Sub pointed out.

There's a few blinks before she smiles big and pats the Pokemon on the head, digging through the bag returned to her by her pokemon. Great Ball, and she smiles super big and says, "Thank you." She tosses the ball where it boops the Tyranitar on the nose and surrounds it with light to bring it in. One...two...three...click.

"It's..kinda funny." She says, picking up the ball and holding it close to her chest. "This pokemon...the Tyranitar...we've been helping each other back and forth. I wouldn't mind the help..." Chime is sent back to the box, and she looks back to Sub. "Oh, by the way...thank you, for helping me earlier. With the book...it was an adventure, to say the least."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:25 pm
Anamineh

There's a few blinks before she smiles big and pats the Pokemon on the head, digging through the bag returned to her by her pokemon. Great Ball, and she smiles super big and says, "Thank you." She tosses the ball where it boops the Tyranitar on the nose and surrounds it with light to bring it in. One...two...three...click.

"It's..kinda funny." She says, picking up the ball and holding it close to her chest. "This pokemon...the Tyranitar...we've been helping each other back and forth. I wouldn't mind the help..." Chime is sent back to the box, and she looks back to Sub. "Oh, by the way...thank you, for helping me earlier. With the book...it was an adventure, to say the least."

"Don't mention it...and Rhyme? Take it easy, please." Sub said to Rhyme.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:56 pm
SubonicXP
"Don't mention it...and Rhyme? Take it easy, please." Sub said to Rhyme.

Rhyme nods, giving a small wave to Reno before heading back into her room to gather up her supplies...and spend some time with some of the other pokemon she hadn't interacted with for a while.

Thank goodness for decent height ceilings right?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:07 pm
Allen was dozing off in the main room of the old HQ. It felt a lot more familiar than the Kalos one... he wasn't a large fan of that region. Too... well there was a word for it's over exaggeratory nature.

Annoying? Yep.

On the seat next to him was his Koffing Beck, wide open eyes gaping at his surroundings. "Koffiiii..." He mumbled.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Allen was dozing off in the main room of the old HQ. It felt a lot more familiar than the Kalos one... he wasn't a large fan of that region. Too... well there was a word for it's over exaggeratory nature.

Annoying? Yep.

On the seat next to him was his Koffing Beck, wide open eyes gaping at his surroundings. "Koffiiii..." He mumbled.

"Allen! Get up you lazy bum!" Sub shouted as he tossed a pillow at the boy's head, and not too lightly either. "Where in Darkrai's name have you been?" He demanded to know.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:08 pm
SubonicXP
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Annoying? Yep.

"Allen! Get up you lazy bum!" Sub shouted as he tossed a pillow at the boy's head, and not too lightly either. "Where in Darkrai's name have you been?" He demanded to know.

And then came the flailing.

"Wha-..." Allen mumbled as he looked at his surroundings after having fallen off the couch. "Uhhh, that is an excellent question boss. I've been around." His Pokemon had not come to his aid, simply looking on with a bit of self indulgence at his trainer's expense. Bloody traitor.

Around, of course, meant wandering Goldenrod just doing petty jobs.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:05 pm
Trish was standing outside the entrance of Snagem HQ, Pug the Eevee standing proudly before her, her Fennekin standing beside him. "Alright, Pug, if you're going to be a member of my team, I'll need to teach you how to battle with an ally." The blonde said as she crouched down and looked them over.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:45 am
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

And then came the flailing.

"Wha-..." Allen mumbled as he looked at his surroundings after having fallen off the couch. "Uhhh, that is an excellent question boss. I've been around." His Pokemon had not come to his aid, simply looking on with a bit of self indulgence at his trainer's expense. Bloody traitor.

Around, of course, meant wandering Goldenrod just doing petty jobs.

"Uh huh..." Sub said with a scowl. "Maybe I should give you something to do. Something more productive."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:41 pm
SubonicXP

"Oh, uh hmmm..." Allen gulped a little nervously. Sub could be really friendly but really unnerving at the same time so he was a bit unpredictable. "What do you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:03 pm
Arkelos is walking through the halls of the Sangem HQ muttering to himself. "How does one find the kitchen in this place? I'm getting hungry." Arkelos reaches for his pokemon. "Houndour and Growlithe help me out here. There will be a treat in it for you." The duo come forth to help with the search. Growlithe picks up a scent. The three of them go running through the halls, almost knocking over several plants and fixtures.

After some time the search is over. Arkelos walks around the kitchen looking for some supplies, only to find that the only edible food is steak and eggs. There's some leftover and containers that look more like a Grimer or Muk would jump out at you. Than Arkelos sees it, Banana Custard. One of many weakness his diet has. That and Creme Brulee.

The Trio chow down on the Custard, even with no one in the open air kitchen, Arkelos and his two companions feel a slightly odd sensation. Like something is lurking in the shadows of the halls and corners....  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:04 pm
Anyone in the kitchen might be surprised to find the refrigerator opening from the inside. Odd stepped out of it with a sandwich in his hands, phasing through the shelves and other contents along the way until he stood on the floor outside it, closing the door behind him as he took a bite. "Dunno why I decided to go through the other side for that." He commented to himself unaware of any other presences in the room yet.

"You hungry Cadenza?" The channeler asked his partner the Shedinja emerging from the cabinet by the sink with a container of Pokemon food floating beside it via Telekinesis.

This looks good but I'd rather feed one something substantial. Cadenza replied to his partner's soul.

"I've told you all before, if you want to feed on the living, no Snagems and only if you don't tell me you're doing it." Odd verbally reprimanded the Ghost-type.

Fine. Cadenza replied, allowing Odd to open the container and pour some of the food into a bowl on the table for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:18 pm
The hungry trio suddenly stop to see a figure appear from the fridge only moments after they themselves were there. Arkelos' eyes grew wide in terror as another figure appeared from the cabinets.

Oddly enough Arkelos hears a feint hummer or whispers. Still not waiting around to find out what the hell is going on. Arkelos runs out of the room screaming, his two friends in follow. "I don't know who or what that was, but ....."
Arkelos comes to a dead stop. His face that once was pale is know blank and lifeless. Growlithe and Houndour whimpers sensing a change in Arkelos, wondering what's wrong. "I feel, nothing, emptiness, longing, pain, agony. Do you know what it's like to lose something or someone you love greatly." Arkelos falls to his knees with eyes streaming with tears. "WHY!? I would have lived! WHY DID YOU SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR ME!?!" Arkelos begins to clinch his fist, starts shaking. "I wish i could bring you back, I would give anything! I would fight Archeus itself for a chance to bring you back." Arkelos has begun one of his episodes, what triggers it? Only he knows the answer to that.....  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:27 pm
Odd barely registered the man in the kitchen with him running out before he was long gone. "Weird. Must have surprised them, whoever it was." He said to himself, sitting down at the kitchen table to eat his sandwich in peace.

In the depths of Snagem HQ, Lykas happened to be walked the halls when he noticed an older man running along the one he was walking through. He wouldn't have ever considered speaking to him, reporting the man's presence to Sub just in case he wasn't supposed to be here but when he fell to his knees and began to cry, the hybrid was forced to show a little sympathy.

"You all right there?" He asked as he walked over offering a ponytail to help him up. If the man were to look at him, he'd find a teenager with blue skin marred by white marks and blue hair which appeared to be both sentient and prehensile. The young Jellicent hybrid never considered how his appearance might affect someone in this state.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games