Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:17 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
~20 minutess later:

Raith looked at the room he was in, scanning the walls, floor and ceilling, just to make sure he had made no mistakes, he still had not gotten this seal to the point where he could do it with that kind of confidence as to not check his work. What he saw pleased him, the entire room was,with the excption of Raith, covered completely in his seal marking and runes, even Shin was covered in the markings. "Now we begin," Raith said as he sat cross-legged at Shin's head and began working his chraka into all the seals as they began to shrink into the center of the room.

Within 5 minutes, all the seals had been drawn onto only Shin's body, and they continued to shrink until they only covered his upper body and and arms, and that is where they stopped changing. Raith got up and whiped the sweat from his forehead. Now we will see if he has the stregth in him to make the final part of the seal activate, but only he can do that, the final clensing can only be brought on by his own resolve to break away from his curse and it's creator. Otherwise, the results could be very bad.
Raith propped Shin up and unrapped the scroll off him, rolling it back up. "Hey kid," Raith said, looking at him, his usually shaggy grey hair matted with sweat from the sealling process, without his over black garmets, he looked like he was wearing cloths and armor like that of an anbu, except they were all black cloths and leather like armor instead of the plated kind. "Hey kid, wake up, i need to talk to you, you need to wake up."
[[your que Gale]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:30 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[uh-huh, it's stupid, i was just making a wild guess really ((Tsunade sweatdrop *slaps head*))]]

((I thought so. xd I don't weave main characters into my story because something could happen in the anime that could make a plothole. ;p))
[[yeah, that's always bad, that's why i love in fan fics, that sometimes, things actually fall right into place, like in my SK fic, lots of stuff have fallen right into place and made things in my story much easier.]]

((That's the only way I'll do things. ;p))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:48 am
Senji knelt on the snow, just a few meters away from the battle field. He was shivering.
"Thank god. They didn't sense me,---" With a sudden stop he vomited. Akane looked at him.
"I'm okay, don't worry, this is what you get if you try and jam to much chakra into yourself" Senji said.
"You weren't yourself on the battle field," Akane said, cutting to the point.
"... Actually, I was, It was me, Shinji..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:51 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker
~20 minutess later:

Raith looked at the room he was in, scanning the walls, floor and ceilling, just to make sure he had made no mistakes, he still had not gotten this seal to the point where he could do it with that kind of confidence as to not check his work. What he saw pleased him, the entire room was,with the excption of Raith, covered completely in his seal marking and runes, even Shin was covered in the markings. "Now we begin," Raith said as he sat cross-legged at Shin's head and began working his chraka into all the seals as they began to shrink into the center of the room.

Within 5 minutes, all the seals had been drawn onto only Shin's body, and they continued to shrink until they only covered his upper body and and arms, and that is where they stopped changing. Raith got up and whiped the sweat from his forehead. Now we will see if he has the stregth in him to make the final part of the seal activate, but only he can do that, the final clensing can only be brought on by his own resolve to break away from his curse and it's creator. Otherwise, the results could be very bad.
Raith propped Shin up and unrapped the scroll off him, rolling it back up. "Hey kid," Raith said, looking at him, his usually shaggy grey hair matted with sweat from the sealling process, without his over black garmets, he looked like he was wearing cloths and armor like that of an anbu, except they were all black cloths and leather like armor instead of the plated kind. "Hey kid, wake up, i need to talk to you, you need to wake up."
[[your que Gale]]
((PM Mr. Gale incase he misses your post))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:55 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[uh-huh, it's stupid, i was just making a wild guess really ((Tsunade sweatdrop *slaps head*))]]

((I thought so. xd I don't weave main characters into my story because something could happen in the anime that could make a plothole. ;p))
[[yeah, that's always bad, that's why i love in fan fics, that sometimes, things actually fall right into place, like in my SK fic, lots of stuff have fallen right into place and made things in my story much easier.]]

((Should I breif them on the second stage now?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:25 am
-Is still there on the street unconscious- (( rofl xd ))  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:10 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((Should I breif them on the second stage now?))

((yes))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:38 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
[[um, no, your in the hospital, didn't you read my and Sabu's posts? Kenji and Daisuke were transported to the hospital by Raith, Mai and Chou, with help from Raith's croc summon, but Mai left, Chou is still with you guys, and Raith left to re-seal Shin's curse.]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:53 am
Tsunade looked around, analyzing the handful of Chuunin's that had cleared the first stage.
Hmm... Rio Ohmu. That was expected. Sabu Hoono, Obviously. Our records suggested that this test was too easy... Hyotoshi Tanbo... He one of the 18 Genma ((Completly made up by Genji)) sealed in him. Understandable. Hiei? Expected...
Tsunade stopped attending to Jinn's ((Hoono)) condition and stood up.
"Okay, you've had your break, listen up candidates of the Jounin exam! I'm impressed that 31/569 of you have passed the first stage! However, unfortunately the exam isn't going to get any easier. The second stage starts a dawn! You are required to take a crystal ball the size of a grapefruit to the top of Ichigoya Castle, Yes, that's the one guarded by elite Hyuuga's. I'm afraid that it has a high class traps, used by class B-S ninja's. These traps have been imported from the Ohmu reigion with the permission from Mr. Raith," Tsunade said with a wink to Rio "They include carnivorous plants such as the Saibana Ike. You are permitted to work with only one other partner. Therefore you will infiltrate this castle in teams of two? All with the exception of Sabu. He will enter the exam alone. You may rest for the rest of the day. That is all" Tsunade frowned. "This stage is voluntary; you do not have to do it... Any quitters?"
A few hands rose...

1ST STAGE PASSED!

Hokay, for the 2nd stage JOUNINS are strictly prohibited. That means boiboi to Reena, Bakuryu and Kai. Bwahahah! You have three days to complete this stage (In the real world it would probably take three weeks.). Drop the crystal ball, GAMEOVER! If you do something stupid that blows up the castle, GAMEOVER!

The first third of the castle is guarded by various dangerous plants. At the end of this length, there is a huge man eating plant ((Saibana Ike)) that is immune to fire and such things. Chopping it makes it grow faster and so on. Sabu is utterly screwed.

The second leg is guarded by various traps, pitfalls, spikes and snares. Haha! Screwed again!

The last leg is eerily bare, with not many obstructions. But the last room is guarded by a load of Hyuugas, back to back, Byakugan activated. You may try to defeat them but you it is unlikely you will beat them. Try to think of another way to get passed them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:27 pm
Silly Genji
Tsunade looked around, analyzing the handful of Chuunin's that had cleared the first stage.
Hmm... Rio Ohmu. That was expected. Sabu Hoono, Obviously. Our records suggested that this test was too easy... Hyotoshi Tanbo... He one of the 18 Genma ((Completly made up by Genji)) sealed in him. Understandable. Hiei? Expected...
"Okay, you've had your break, listen up candidates of the Jounin exam! I'm impressed that 31/569 of you have passed the first stage! However, unfortunately the exam isn't going to get any easier. The second stage starts a dawn! You are required to take a crystal ball the size of a grapefruit to the top of Ichigoya Castle, Yes, that's the one guarded by elite Hyuuga's. I'm afraid that it has a high class traps, used by class B-S ninja's. These traps have been imported from the Ohmu reigion with the permission from Mr. Raith," Tsunade said with a wink to Rio "They include carnivorous plants such as the Saibana Ike. You are permitted to work with only one other partner. Therefore you will infiltrate this castle in teams of two? All with the exception of Sabu. He will enter the exam alone. You may rest for the rest of the day. That is all" Tsunade frowned. "This stage is voluntary; you do not have to do it... Any quitters?"
A few hands rose...

1ST STAGE PASSED!

Hokay, for the 2nd stage JOUNINS are strictly prohibited. That means boiboi to Reena, Bakuryu and Kai. Bwahahah! You have three days to complete this stage (In the real world it would probably take three weeks.). Drop the crystal ball, GAMEOVER! If you do something stupid that blows up the castle, GAMEOVER!

The first third of the castle is guarded by various dangerous plants. At the end of this length, there is a huge man eating plant ((Saibana Ike)) that is immune to fire and such things. Chopping it makes it grow faster and so on. Sabu is utterly screwed.

The second leg is guarded by various traps, pitfalls, spikes and snares. Haha! Screwed again!

The last leg is eerily bare, with not many obstructions. But the last room is guarded by a load of Hyuugas, back to back, Byakugan activated. You may try to defeat them but you it is unlikely you will beat them. Try to think of another way to get passed them.

Sabu grimaced and put his hand behind his head. "Alone eh? Sorry I can't help you out this time Rio, Hyotoshi." Taking a swig of sake, he took out a small bean and quickly consumed it. "Ichigoya Castle eh? We may have some trouble..."

((Sabu's sirname is spelled Huno you Silly Genji you. xd But I guess they're both pronounced the same, so I'll let it slide. ;p ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:26 pm
"I guess we should be partners," Rio said to Hytoshi with a smile, "I'd like to you to meet my friends, and Sabu, you guys both haven't really met Bakuryu and Reena."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:51 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
A few hands rose...

1ST STAGE PASSED!

Sabu grimaced and put his hand behind his head. "Alone eh? Sorry I can't help you out this time Rio, Hyotoshi." Taking a swig of sake, he took out a small bean and quickly consumed it. "Ichigoya Castle eh? We may have some trouble..."

((Sabu's sirname is spelled Huno you Silly Genji you. xd But I guess they're both pronounced the same, so I'll let it slide. ;p ))
((Um... Um... Shut up! xd ))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:30 am
Hei and the Hyuuga boy looked at each other. Hei grinned and the Hyuuga boy looked clueless.
"Hehe..." Hei laughed evilly.
In an instant Hei grabbed the Hyuuga kid.
"I get dibs on Kusaka-kun!" Hei declared. Jinn rose up, his fist clenched.
"... Damn you! Infidel!" Jinn shouted. With that he grabbed a young girl sitting next to him.
"Ha! I get dibs on the Aoi chick! So kiss my a**!" Jinn countered. "What's your name sweetie?". She blushed.
"Um... It's Ayumi" She said timidly.
"Oh! You're the chick that finished the first stage without a partner. How lonely, do you want to team up with me?" Jinn said with a s**t-eating grin.
"Um... I... Well... I... Um... If.. Its okay... With you...?" Ayumi stuttered.
"DAMN RIGHT! LETS GO!" Jinn said as grabbed her and carried her to the Inn  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:52 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
[[um, no, your in the hospital, didn't you read my and Sabu's posts? Kenji and Daisuke were transported to the hospital by Raith, Mai and Chou, with help from Raith's croc summon, but Mai left, Chou is still with you guys, and Raith left to re-seal Shin's curse.]]

((Oh ok sweatdrop xd Then he'll be unconscious for a while... or will wake up but won't get out of bed in a while.))  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:51 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I guess we should be partners," Rio said to Hytoshi with a smile, "I'd like to you to meet my friends, and Sabu, you guys both haven't really met Bakuryu and Reena."

"Sure." Sabu replied.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games