Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:47 pm
CaptainSS
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
CaptainSS
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Welcome you two ^^

Have brownies! =D

::truckload of brownies fall from the sky::

Take some, they're free ^^

And you want brownies, BROWNIES, BROWWWNNIIESSSS @.@
Brownies, why thank you. :3 -grabs a handful and shoves in pockets- <.< >.> you saw nothing... -spooky music-

=O

What brownies? o.o

-blink-

Anyway, enjoy your stay =3
Haha, I will enjoy my stay. I'm enjoying it right now. I made several posts, I'm on a roll! >3

Glad to hear it ^^;

GOGOGO!

xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:24 am
Hello people - I'm new to the guild. So, any friendly faces?  

ThreatreKitten

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:29 am
ThreatreKitten
Hello people - I'm new to the guild. So, any friendly faces?

Hello and welcome to the guild. *Gives you a basket of cookies* Don't pay too much mind to the dessert war we have going on right now, it seems to just make things more amusing around here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:31 am
Hey! I like this sweets war.. it's cute!

xd  

Anonigoth

The_Dark_ Countess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:51 am
NAME:Elisa
APPEARANCE:redish hair, green eyes, emoish glasses
FAV. BANDS:to many ^^ alost of medical music, heavy matal, rock, garage, punk ect
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:reading, drawing, music. writing poetry which isnt good , and my instrument. Randomly walking, watching rain and other things
PERSONALITY: um.. wackyish, strange, slight loner according to my friends and i have a bad side you dont want to be on
PET PEEVES:chavs...sorry i dhouldnt say it but i cant stand them. That and people who think the would should bow down to them.
LIKES/DISLIKES: wicca, nature, medival stuff, fire ( biggrin )...my dislikes are very hard to find ^^
REASON FOR JOINING:looked like a interesting guild  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:22 am
NAME: Brittany (But I like being called Izumi)
APPEARANCE: Well, I have dark brown hair and brown eyes, but I'm gonna get green contacts and dye my hair black and blue lol
FAV. BANDS: Mostly J-Rock bands (Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois!), System of a Down, Linkin Park, Panic! At the Disco, and mainly any Classic Rock band.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like Drawing, sword fighting, poetry, and I also like writing stories
PERSONALITY: Well, I'm really nice online, but offline I'm basically a cold person. (People are alot easier to deal with online lol) And everyone calls me goth in real life.
PET PEEVES: I have a growing interest in emos XD
LIKES/DISLIKES: I hate hypocrites, people who shove their beliefs down my throat, and conceited people. Other than that I'm pretty open-minded.
REASON FOR JOINING: I've been looking for a goth guild. People in these types of guilds are generally more open-minded and understanding (Maybe it's just because I hang out with goths XD)  

Candied Catastrophe

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:15 am
Welcome to the Got Goth? guild!!

*Hands out cookies*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:47 am
um hi just joined the guild  

Damian_Hellfire

Acid_PopTart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:08 pm
Name: Jas
Apperance: 5' 5", Pale, long brown hair
Fav. Bands: Look on my profile
Hobbie/interests: Reading, drawing
Pet peeves: Ummmmm........Cheating, posers
Dislikes: Stupid people
Reasons for joining: It sounded interesting  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:50 pm
NAME: [alice]
APPEARANCE: [5'9", black/brown-ish hair, hazel eyes, pale, etc.]
FAV. BANDS: [dir en grey, msi, manson]
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: [writing, drawing, reading, singing, etc.]
PERSONALITY: [varies//passive-aggressive]
PET PEEVES: [people trying to prove something that they know nothing about. and being called by my first name]
LIKES/DISLIKES: [L: weapons, bizarre things, etc. / D: most things my mom likes (not to seem more goth, we're seriously polar opposites)]
REASON FOR JOINING: [i consider myself goth, i wanted to try that whole "social" thing i've heard so much about]  

ronton-ritsuzen

Dollface Lovely

8,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:20 pm
    Name: Olga
    Nickname: Cinnesere, (Cinne, for short)
    Significant Other: Yup.
    Likes: Sharpies. The color purple. Free art. Starbucks Carmel Frappucionos. Sleeping in. Posers/Riddles. Excedrin. Anne Rice novels. Music.
    Dislikes: Poseurs. Myspace. People who destroy art. (Most) bugs. Headaches. Being broke. People who are mean/annoying.
    Hobbies/Interests: Drawing. Reading. Hanging out with friends. Shopping. Listening to music. Setting things aflame.
    Favorite Bands: Lacuna Coil. The Dresden Dolls. Godsmack. Marilyn Manson. Disturbed. Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
    Favorite Books: Interview With The Vampire. The Vampire Lestat. Queen Of The Damned. Feed. elseWHERE. NEVERNEVER.
    Favorite Movie Genres: Comedy. Horror. Adventure.
    Favorite TV Shows: Family Guy. South Park. Mind of Mencia. CSI. Monk. Futurama.
    Favorite video games:
    Favorite Place On Gaia: Guilds. Towns.
    Mules: i.heart.mule
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:53 am
NAME: Chrissy
APPEARANCE: 5'1, brown eyes, super light brown hair(not blonde though)
FAV. BANDS: Moi dix Mois, Kana, Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, Miyavi, Incubus Sukkubus, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Enya, and The Birthday Massacre.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Lolita, Tea, Sewing, Art of all forms
PERSONALITY: Cheery yet Depressed, Warm yet Cold. I'm a bit of an odd one xd
PET PEEVES: People who 'H@t3 T3h Pr3pp13z!!!!!11111one!!!', everytime I read someone write something along those lines two words pop into my head. Grow Up!
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like lots of things!! I especially love animals and nature! I dislike mean people.
REASON FOR JOINING:I wanted to! xd

xX~Vampyre_Erotica~Xx

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:06 pm
I welcome all of you to the guild. I would offer you cookies, but the brownie faction is holding a knife at my throat. I am afraid the sweets war has gotten dangerous.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:44 pm
NAME: Lizz
AGE: Not going to tell because i already feel old after reading this whole thread.... redface
APPEARANCE: Black long curly hair, 50's glasses
FAV. BANDS: Otep, NIN(yummy Trent), Opeth, Type O Negative(Hot Peter Steal), My band, and many others I perfer to listen to.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computers
PERSONALITY: I think you would have to find out how I am. Most of the time I really nice.
PET PEEVES: Bad grammer, the word Like in everything that is said.
LIKES/DISLIKES: i llike black and red, gothic furniture, gothic clothes, Love My House that I actually live in..LOL, I like intellectual conversations and Like to talk to people who know what they are talking about. I dislike liers and fake people who pretend. Imagination is great and all but not in everyday life.
REASON FOR JOINING; The reason I wanted to this guild because when I read the rules and and the handbook it seems really intresting and I hope to find intresting people to talk to.

WitchHazal0713

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:52 pm
Welcome to the guild Lizz. I assure you not everyone here is under the legal drinking age.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games