Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:17 pm
*walks in the class or where ever the people are* soo what did i miss?... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:50 pm
dameon stands ready. he knew something that endless did not. with his chakra levels low he couldn'd dodge things as well. and dameon still, hadn't removed the weights." heh....you will have to resort to taijutsu most likely, but even that will fail you. your future is grim."((can't really say, your future is death, cuz that like plagirism.))  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Spikelema

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:14 am
Spikelema just sits there staring at everyone, "WIND-SENSEI!!!!!!, GOD HELP US ALL!!!" Spikelema gives a questioning look to everyone. "I want a fight if anyone else is ready, I havn't faught in a while most of my mission was travelling and being a genin the most I fought were bandits...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:40 am
"well this is rather boring" Walks around the classroom and while walking hears a hollow thud between desks. "Ok what is under here?" Begins knocking on the floor looking for secret compartments in the area.  

Spikelema

Windblade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:49 am
Wind pops up from a desk nearby, rubbing his eyes and staring at Spike as if he were something from his worst nightmares. "I was trying to sleep when you shouted...and then with the knocking..." He said, plastering a tag onto Spike's head. He then walked back to the desk and fell ove promptly, back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:36 pm
dameon continued to wait for the attack from his comrade." i am waiting sir."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:28 pm
hellspawn~lucien

Endless smiled evilly. "Ill show you how to counter the curse. But promise me one thing... will you take me to the Medics afterward? sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:01 pm
Spikelema stares at Wind for a seemingly long time before screaming and running out of the building.  

Spikelema

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:46 pm
~walks in~ Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around. Questing for an emo bag took a long time. So I notice Wind is the new sensei. Cool. Anything new happen?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:06 am
*jumps from the trees from he he jumped into before then looks around and walks into the acadamy* scrolls..........*lifts the large scroll on his back on the table, he lifts the seal that reads "forbinnen" then reads through it* hmm.....damn................................................I have to do what?..........son of a b***h.......you've got to be kidding me..........*closes the scroll then puts the seal back on and lays back in a chair and closes his eyes* sheesh....  

Joelakaturbo

Spikelema

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:59 am
Spikelema runs back in the room, "your all crazy!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:49 am
"I SHALL FIGHT YOU!" I yelled.

A smokebomb exploded and I was covered in dark mist. I started laughing like a maniac.

"AFTER THAT I SHALL RULE THIS WORLD!!" I yelled

"Okay, maybe not but still wanna fight?"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:31 pm
EndlessDreamer
hellspawn~lucien

Endless smiled evilly. "Ill show you how to counter the curse. But promise me one thing... will you take me to the Medics afterward? sweatdrop "
" that is fine, but i do believe ou wont even scratch my headband."he stood waiting. as soon as endless moved, he would release the weights and move faster than endless could at his present condition.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:48 pm
*opens eye and looks around* how long was I asleep..........*looks at the clock*....well Jiraiya knows where to find me  

Joelakaturbo

Spikelema

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:53 pm
Spikelema stops as if running into an invisible wall. "Where you talking to me Cyber? Because yeah I will fight"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff