Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:23 pm
Its Decent.
The target lock is annoying and sometimes the camera is a pain but its a decent game that has a cool story behind it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:55 pm
Yeah, we enjoy the story and some of the stuff you pull of is badass but it certanly has it's downpoints.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:14 pm
Do we recommend console gaming on this one or PC??  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:32 pm
Console, the game format seems to be more suited towards console play.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:08 am
Force unleashed is great fun, but yeah, the novelty wears thin. I got it for the xbox 360 so I can achievement hunt after I beat the game, hence giving it some replay value. I got all the goodies, however, I was disappointed that there was a black lightsaber blade. Is that possible? Anyone know? I don't think so because black isn't on the color spectrum.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:56 am
Its not possible.
Until theres canon evidence of it, I refuse to believe that there is such a thing as a blacksaber.
While it is posible to make a lightsaber beam invisible to the human color spectrum, you cant make a black colored lightsaber beam.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:19 pm
canon aside, it's not even that good looking. However I do like the costume selection. If you choose the non-canon ending, you get this Possible Spoiler:Sith assassin armor...supposedly it's grafted to the skin..I have no problem believing that, being that it's Sith armor. hehe.

It's a fun game, and yeah, the story is great.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:27 pm
I do like how the black saber looks, But I stand by my statement of nonexistance.

And for the Sith Garb, I prefer the Sith Stalker armor.
cant say I like the Dark Ending too much, but then again thats what happens when you think of yourself I suppose.

Also, I hate Felucia.
The only good thing about Felucia was the scantily clad Shaak Ti  

Sol Walker
Crew

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:30 pm
Seconded on Felucia. I like the facility levels better. Like the Tie factory...and Kashyyyk...as for costumes, my favorites are the Corellian flightsuit and the bounty hunter disguise  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:34 pm
******** acid trip dream scape Felucia with its festering, popping sores, its kaiju-sized sarlacc, mushroom and spore covered landscape and plant-like natives.
If given the choice, I'd rather go to dagobah. Even Coruscant is preferable to that ooze filled hellhole.

I second the opinion on the Bounty Hunter disguise. That was a nifty outfit.
Type "ferral" in as a code and you unlock scouttrooper armor.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:50 pm
Really? I'll have to give that a try. Thanks biggrin

You know what bugged me though? There was a loading screen for all that stuff like the lightsaber customization and the costumes...they don't have to be there in the first place and they're ridiculously long.

What did you think of the ending level of Raxus Prime part 2?

I think it was a bummer because TIE fighters kept getting spewed at you...really killed the moment, you know?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:54 pm
The Ties were annoying as hell.
Also, "mandalore" gives you Rahm Kota.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:08 pm
Ah, cool.

They should have a clown costume...complete with big red nose and floppy shoes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:24 pm
What pisses me off is all the codes on Wookiee that claim to allow you to play as certain characters.
None of them work.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:37 pm
Why would you go to wookiepedia for game cheats anyway? There are better sites to look up stuff like that.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games