Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:20 pm
*to make the ride smoother Logen makes the winds go with them, and in the same angle as they was flying, and made the wind being warm,*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:20 pm
ahai, at last i found what i've been searching for in all these years! *jumps off the dragon to land on the wild ancient dragon that has been flying below* *but in the middle of the air a darkness swallowed Shaden* "do not worry i'll get out of this mess, i will whisper to you through the darkness if i'm in need of help!"  

Shadens_inferno

symbi0sis

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:23 pm
"Sun temple?" he asked, "Why?" he finished. Then as Shaden jumped he watched the fall and heard the voice as Shaden apparently dissolved into darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:24 pm
symbi0sis
"Sun temple?" he asked, "Why?" he finished. Then as Shaden jumped he watched the fall and heard the voice as Shaden apparently dissolved into darkness.
*his shape stops changing in the form of a human*to find answers  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:31 pm
*wakes up* *the party can hear what goes on in shaden's mind* where am I? is this a dream or is it real? *hears a voice behind him that sounds of his mother screaming! he quickly turns around* what was that...wait a minute I'm starting to remember this...no this is it the time i wanted to change...no!!!!!!!! *he now understands what he must do*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:31 pm
"Answers to what question?" he asked as he slowly pieced together the picture that reality presented him with. Then Shaden's voice exploded in his head. He put is hands to his ears. Where was Shaden's voice coming from?  

symbi0sis

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:33 pm
symbi0sis
"Answers to what question?" he asked as he slowly pieced together the picture that reality presented him with.

to the question posed on us by lady matrona the earth mother  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:34 pm
*pulls the katana out of its sheath* I'll kill you demon the same way you killed my parents! *runs into the house as it started to burn*  

Shadens_inferno

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:35 pm
she walked in with vines as her clothes, wild flowers in her hair, flowers all over her as her jewelry,she smiled
"hello eveyone" she said walking in, a cub fox by her side, birds flying above her

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:37 pm
*the group could hear the thoughts going through my mind* *swinging the blade furiously at the mighty demon, taking a few hits with the chain of darkness the demon held*  

Shadens_inferno

symbi0sis

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:40 pm
lupinewarrior
symbi0sis
"Answers to what question?" he asked as he slowly pieced together the picture that reality presented him with.

"Which was?" he prompted. He tried to drown out the sound of Shaden's fight with humming. It didn't work. He could still hear the clang of metal on metal.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
she walked in with vines as her clothes, wild flowers in her hair, flowers all over her as her jewelry,she smiled
"hello eveyone" she said walking in, a cub fox by her side, birds flying above her

*teleports angel onto the dragon where kenji and adriel where*
hello angel*he said in human form  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:42 pm
symbi0sis
lupinewarrior
symbi0sis

"Which was?" he prompted. He tried to drown out the sound of Shaden's fight with humming. It didn't work. He could still hear the clang of metal on metal.

what plagues this land that not even the great lady matrona could fend off but only here children mortels could  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:43 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

*teleports angel onto the dragon where kenji and adriel where*
hello angel*he said in human form
she looked at him "who are you?" she asked picking up the fox cub and petting in.  

Aprilbaby1

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:43 pm
*throwing the katan at the demon cutting off the demon's arm holding the whip, grabbing the whip and hitting the demon so hard it lodged itself into the demon's skull* killing the demon but when he turned around he saw his mother lying on the ground burning for a beam on fire landed on her! he turned to look at the demon the started to take form of his father*I'm too late! *suddenly he closed his eyes, suddenly feeling a burst of wind rushing against his face* yes! I've got the dragon! *the ancient dragon had turned blacker than midnight its eyes were pure white* but i can't live for what happened a few minutes ago * he said mournfully*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games