Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:22 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen was still following Lola around the castle, she then of curiousity asked:*

"What are you looking around for? maybee i can help finding it?"
"hmm, oh i wasnt looking im just bored" she looks at her "lets go walk around outside, maybe we can find something to do"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:23 pm
"And I just ate too," he said, trying not to puke. He looked at her, smiling. "How can you love me, we just met," he said, shaking his head.  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen was still following Lola around the castle, she then of curiousity asked:*

"hmm, oh i wasnt looking im just bored" she looks at her "lets go walk around outside, maybe we can find something to do"

*she looks joyfull and say:*

"mmmkay, sounds fun!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:26 pm
what world are we now? XD)  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:27 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

"mmmkay, sounds fun!"
she smiled and walked outside with her, she looked around "hmm how about shopping? we could buy you some clothes?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:28 pm
i can tell on touch after i kneed you the first time i knew you were the right one. *still crying and sniffling* i have a power that lets me know who could be the one and who cant. but i never give up on anyone. if my power says they could be, i do everything in my power to make them love me, and if it doesnt work i usually wind up killing them so that theres no chance of them saying anything to anyone.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

"mmmkay, sounds fun!"
she smiled and walked outside with her, she looked around "hmm how about shopping? we could buy you some clothes?"

*Logen still followed her as if a chain of some form was dragging her along with a curious expression in her face*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

"mmmkay, sounds fun!"

*Logen still followed her as if a chain of some form was dragging her along with a curious expression in her face*
walks to the market "hmm now where to find some clothes" looks around, she turns and looks at her "what do you like to wear?" (gtg soon kk)  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:33 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
i can tell on touch after i kneed you the first time i knew you were the right one. *still crying and sniffling* i have a power that lets me know who could be the one and who cant. but i never give up on anyone. if my power says they could be, i do everything in my power to make them love me, and if it doesnt work i usually wind up killing them so that theres no chance of them saying anything to anyone.

"Guess I'm going to die today, oh well. I was tired of this pathetic life anyway," he said, yawning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

"mmmkay, sounds fun!"

walks to the market "hmm now where to find some clothes" looks around, she turns and looks at her "what do you like to wear?" (gtg soon kk)

*she looked puzzled and said*

"i havent worn other clothes than armour since i was 4... and i am sure you could find some cloth i can use that isnt a armour?*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:37 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

"mmmkay, sounds fun!"

*she looked puzzled and said* "i havent worn other clothes than armour since i was 4... and i am sure you could find some cloth i can use that isnt a armour?*
"yea i can" she looked around "here, ill find you some jeans, shirts, and maybe a dress or two"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:38 pm
youre really going to give up that easily? *wipes her tears* its time to die then *she wraps the chain sword around arages neck and hangs him from a tower* dont move and hopefully somone can save you. move and your head get separated from your body. goodbye, love. *starts walking into the distance*

[finally im back] *walks out from behind a bush* ha ha arage finally got beat. man im gonna laugh if you move. ha ha ha. *teleoports lola and logen next to him* hey guys look at this idiot. hes gonna hang himself. that blade around his neck is set so that if he moves even the slightest bit his head get separated from his body. i could take him to jail too but weve got to get him out of there. any ideas lola?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:42 pm
looks at him and cuts the chain off using her knife "your so...." she sighs "whatever" she walks over to arage "are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

"mmmkay, sounds fun!"

*she looked puzzled and said* "i havent worn other clothes than armour since i was 4... and i am sure you could find some cloth i can use that isnt a armour?*
"yea i can" she looked around "here, ill find you some jeans, shirts, and maybe a dress or two"

"are theese things called Jeans, Shirts and dress'es confertable to walk in, and maybee fight in?"

*Logen asked lola*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:43 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

"are theese things called Jeans, Shirts and dress'es confertable to walk in, and maybee fight in?"

*Logen asked lola*
"they can be"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games