Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:32 pm
Juno tries to grab her, getting a bit more nervous by the second that she's still hanging on his back. "Look, thisis all fun and all, but i suggest you should... " he says, trying to move her, "let.." pushes a bit more, "go!" he says finnally, frowning a bit. "... I'm getting pretty bored with this... Tomoe.." he says, not daring to look at her in the face. "As long as i don't smell her skin, i'm safe... don't don't smell the skin oy you're smelling it Juno..

"Keep that nose off, Juno, unless you want it to become a recpetor for suppositories..." says a small thought in his head while this is going, while a silver eyed cherubim looks at him with dark shadows under her hair.

"... Keep that nose off, Juno " he thinks harder, going in circles. "I'm going to bash you against a tree if you don't stop!" he says. ".. i mean it. ... really.... let go... come on! This is getting annoying.."

(Yay! More people! Welcome back, Phar. And Welcome, Hopl!) Trying to confuse Tomoe, Juno says "You know... your sister just went away. Don't you want to explore this nice, very lonely forest by your own too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:35 pm
Tomoe clings onto him like the cat girl she is. "Hmm.... Nah! I've almost been murdered twice today.... I don't want to make it tree times... and nothing will happen to Bella... she's stronger than me!" she said, gigglign softly. "Besides... this is fun! You're like a wild bull!"  

La Petite Ange

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:46 pm
Notices a strange girl holding on to another strange boy. "Well I need to get a better veiw if I want to know who there are." so gets a little closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:50 pm
"Well, you're about to be murdered the 3rd time if you don't let.. let.." he says, seeing the darkness and feeling a.. scent. Sniffing a bit, he stays quiet. ".. Let.... Come on... i'll take you to the castle." Juno says plainly.

"Um.. Tomoe? Can i ask you a favor? Please... .. i suggest you don't touch him.. you see.. when he get's a scent from... someone.. as scent-full as you... he.. gets strange." Esuna tells her. She has very worried eyes, and not giving her a shadow of a doubt. ".... If not.. erm... look, just be carefull..." she says, and frowns a bit.  

AxelNekko

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:53 pm
Clones himself telling umm.. himself to go to the around them to the other side. "Now I have the command to kill or watch? Let's watch"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:53 pm
Tomoe nods slightly. "Okay Esuna...." she says as she let's go of him. "C'mon Juno, let's go back to the castle then!" she said soflty.  

La Petite Ange

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:55 pm
Watching them say something like go castle. "Well I don't detect any evil, I follow just in case."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:57 pm
Tomoe is feeling as if she was being followed. She grbas Juno's shoulder stopping him. "Um... Juno.. I think we're being followed...." she said, stairing at his eyes.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:05 pm
Juno walks, and as she lets go, his eyes, which were turning to a pure scarlet red, turn back to the clear red eyes of his. Still, he walks a bit quietly, reaching the castle grounds, sniffing softly for a while. "You know... you have a lovely smell." he says softly, the pitter patter of their steps ont he soft ground and the crumble of the leaves making the only noise, without knowing about their unseen "watcher".

"Oh great.. it stuck on him .." Esuna thinks to herself, but is honestly happy that things are going out better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:08 pm
"Well now they are in the castle. Clone come back." Clone reunites with Joe. "Well now back to the cabin." Leaves towards his cabin.  

hopltetheleader

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:09 pm
Tomoe smiles and giggles. "You think so?" she sniffs her arm. "Hm.... what do i smell like?" she asks him, throwing her hand over his shoulder. "Oh we're almost there.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:16 pm
"Next time you'll ask them who they are" he said to his clone.  

hopltetheleader

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:22 pm
".. You smell... well.. i can't describe it really, it's more of a second sense... you smell ... i can smell your feelings... and your blood to... especially your blood. It smells very simple.. but it has many complex pressures inside you, it's like a living being in you." Juno explains, not really looking at her. His footsteps stop right in front of the Castle. "I guess this is where i leave... i'm sure your father wouldn't like to think you escaped, with me , on top of that. Altough he's very busy... let's hope he doesn't notice." he says finnally.

Esuna quietly watches, looking around as she sneses the "stranger" leaving.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:27 pm
Tomoe blushed. "Thanks... for... um... everything," she said, looking up to the Castle. "Erm... then... well.... goodnight," she said, leaning forward and kissing him softly on the lips. Suddenly blushes. "Ah... that was supposed to be on the cheek.... oops..." she said with wide eyes.  

La Petite Ange

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:28 pm
Goes into cabin. "Well no food tonight again." Starts a fire at fireplace and gets warm.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games