Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:38 pm
Cordire layed on the ground, alone. "Well, I'm leaving," he said, getting up and walking towards the edge of the island. "As if anyone cares..." he quietly said to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:39 pm
KaosAngel012
Tanya follows them closely, but is shivering like mad. "I... hate.... the cold..." she says.
"here: she takes off her coat "i dont need it, i like the cold"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Fallows after him "Yeah Im coming, Dont worry!"
soren starts off for the castle the girl on his shoulders starts to sry
soren:why are you crying:

Sam running besides Soren tells the girl "Please dont cry you will be alright, Im going to take care of you now" Sam gives her such a Comforting and loveing Smile
The little girl grabed Sorens ears and pulls on then and starts to cry louder Sam say's "Oh no what did i do?!"
soren surprised w ow ow ow ow
Sam stops Soren the gives him a sleeping boy then pulls the girl off "Dont do that agen little missy" The little girl shakes her head but still cry's
soren holds the boy as they get to ths castle and the professer comes out looking at the children
{ha im working on it logen}  
neon blue penguin
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
neon blue penguin
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
neon blue penguin
neon blue penguin
*slowly walks in front of his army of soldiers and demons* THIS IS THE MOENT THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR WE WILL MARCH AND DESTROY THE REBELS!!*the army cheers and starts the march toward the rebel base the king quickly rushes ahead of them to tell kenji*
* the king arrives where kenji is and explains the army situation to him* get ready to fight

kneels down for the king
"yes sire i understand i am ready at any time"
have you fond the rebel base?

yes sire it is the old castle of the first king and the lab were i got mutated
well this will be interesting we attack the castle first *turns to the army* leave no one alive kill all the rebels save the leader and the angel for me

"yes sire leave only sam and soren alive"
yells to army
"lets kill for the king"  

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:40 pm
Repressed Memories
Cordire layed on the ground, alone. "Well, I'm leaving," he said, getting up and walking towards the edge of the island. "As if anyone cares..." he quietly said to himself.
soren:where you going and why do you think no one cares?
soren says walking past the tree and soren holding the child  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:40 pm
Repressed Memories
*appears behind him* i care cordine *turns him around* you betrayed me but i will forgive you if you help me with this final assault on the rebels  

neon blue penguin

dunkler o_O

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:41 pm
ha ha is that so
cole saks hand with soren  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:41 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam running besides Soren tells the girl "Please dont cry you will be alright, Im going to take care of you now" Sam gives her such a Comforting and loveing Smile
The little girl grabed Sorens ears and pulls on then and starts to cry louder Sam say's "Oh no what did i do?!"
Sam stops Soren the gives him a sleeping boy then pulls the girl off "Dont do that agen little missy" The little girl shakes her head but still cry's
soren holds the boy as they get to ths castle and the professer comes out looking at the children
Sam tells the profeser "Sir, let me care for the children, Please"  

ShinyToy

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:42 pm
Hiro is following behind Sam, being very quiet, though looking calm and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:42 pm
dunkler o_O
ha ha is that so
cole saks hand with soren

it is but if you just point at a tree and say a naked women is init he will run for the tree and forget about every thing else  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:43 pm
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
*appears behind him* i care cordine *turns him around* you betrayed me but i will forgive you if you help me with this final assault on the rebels

"Ah, where the hell did you come from? Oh yeah, the slimy depths of Hell," he sneered, walking past the King.  
[FOR THOOSE WHO HAVENT GOT A CLUE WHAT IS HAPPENING]

we arrived at a isle and there we found a High tech castle... in there was a Professor who did alot of experiments... cloning/making androids/whatever else... and he was on good terms with Logen, becouse she was a former test subject he had set free... (logen was in true form a Half snowtiger Half elf like beeing, he(the professor) had made a massive army og Liquid metal alike androids that could go intoo the body of anyone, and alter their fysical composition, with this they could go intoo their body and make their senses hightned and become a armour and such and they could form intoo anything,

and with a massive army i ment like millions --- though he have stored most of em in a huge storage area under the isle...

thoose who have one of theese androids inside themselves: Kevin, (whatever the char of Repressed Memories's is named) and Soren...

Wacram Glaziuz

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Tanya follows them closely, but is shivering like mad. "I... hate.... the cold..." she says.
"here: she takes off her coat "i dont need it, i like the cold"

"Oh.... t-thanks..." Tanya says as she takes the coat from her hands and covers herself quickly.  
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories
soren:where you going and why do you think no one cares?
soren says walking past the tree and soren holding the child
Sam say's to him to "I told you I care for you, your my friend, Im sorry I had to go but I had to help Soren, Now guess what I have on my hands, three children to care for"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:44 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam tells the profeser "Sir, let me care for the children, Please"
soren looks at sam
soren:lets let the professer run a check on them and make sure there all ok first
and possibly run a dna check to see who there parents were to give them a proper burial  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games