Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:59 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"my wings dont do so good in the rain" she said walking outside
id carry an unbrella around then
nemo looks at hanna
hanna you coming?
"yea well i never come out when its raining so i never needed it" she said and looked at hana "yea you coming?"

{....she on?}
(idk....yea i think)
{lol shes taking awhile...then again i dont even know if shes watching this rp}
(lol XD yea im not sure) looks up at the sky as the first drop of rain lands on her hand
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:02 pm

Max makes it to a diffrent town and is walking in a bad neighborhood up ahead of her are two men talking Max keeps walking toward them hearing their conversation from a distance
Man1 "Where are we gonna find a new dancer she Broke her leg!"
Man2 "We'll find someone Hot and teach her the dance steps"
Man1 "Where are we gonna find someone like that?"
Man2 "How about that girl, she is pretty hot"

Max is walking past them now one man grabs her arm Man2 "Hey excuse me miss, wouldyou like to help us out by being a dancer for us?"
Max looks at him confused "Well I uh...Er"
Man2 "Pefect he takes her inside a building and hands her to a lady "She is our replacement get her ready Max says lost "Hey...Wait!!"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:05 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea well i never come out when its raining so i never needed it" she said and looked at hana "yea you coming?"

{....she on?}
(idk....yea i think)
(lol XD yea im not sure) looks up at the sky as the first drop of rain lands on her hand

looks like the rain is coming down
we should head back to the manor but first we need to get your sis
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:06 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

{....she on?}
(idk....yea i think)

"max" she said forgetting about the rain "you take the kids back ill go find her" with that she changed to her human form and started to run in the direction max was heading

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(idk....yea i think)

"max" she said forgetting about the rain "you take the kids back ill go find her" with that she changed to her human form and started to run in the direction max was heading
wait take this!!!!
nemo throws her a cell phone
if you need help call me
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:10 pm

The women pushes her behind a changing thing and undresses her then puts on the close and Max confused yells "Hey wait a Secound I never Agreed to this!!" then looks down at what she was wearing "OMG IM NOT WEARING THIS NO WAY!!!NO NO NO!!"
The women says "C'mon their going to pay you and Ill give you a place to stay if you have nowhere to go" Maz looks at her scared "Fine"

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:12 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(idk....yea i think)

wait take this!!!!
nemo throws her a cell phone
if you need help call me
she caught the phone "alright bye" she yelled and kept on running, disapearing in the distance "max" she whispered and kept on running, she looked around trying to find her, she stops running to catch her breath and she found herself in a different town
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:16 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The women pushes her behind a changing thing and undresses her then puts on the close and Max confused yells "Hey wait a Secound I never Agreed to this!!" then looks down at what she was wearing "OMG IM NOT WEARING THIS NO WAY!!!NO NO NO!!"
The women says "C'mon their going to pay you and Ill give you a place to stay if you have nowhere to go" Maz looks at her scared "Fine"

"what." corren hearingthis runns over "ok what is happening?"

King Phar

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:17 pm

The Women sit Max on a chair and starts putting makeup on Max and she is tearified on to whats happeing
Women "Hold still, and perfect! now for your hair" She puts Max's hair up and sprays it with hair spray then Max get up and looks in the Mirror her mouth drops "I look like a Striper!" Women "No, You look like a Dead Sexy Dancer"
"Now Fallow me Doll"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:17 pm

nemo started to walk the children home while they chattered on about where she had gone
nemo:she whent to go find her sister
kids:you mean that scary lady
nemo:yes the scary lady

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:18 pm

King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(Max left she is out of tht City she is in a new one! and she ended up being a Dancer)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:20 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(Max left she is out of tht City she is in a new one! and she ended up being a Dancer)
(sorry but corren is at his computer controlling droons so he is almost every were.)

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:23 pm

she walks around "max!" she yelled calling her name, she sighs and walks around "come on where are you?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:24 pm

The Women takes her on the stage and places Max in a certain position to match the other girls on stage the women Wispers "Now fallow my lead anything I do You do"
Max nods Terrified and think -How the Hell did I end up here?-

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:26 pm

looks around "max" she yelled looking around, she comes across a bar with dancers and walks away, she stopps when she walks back slowly "max?" she asked thinking she saw her, she walks inside and looks around
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games