Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:29 pm

(that sounds good, there probly gonna yell at us as it is lol.)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:29 pm

(lol yea no kidding XD)

Aprilbaby1

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:59 am

Noticing that we have reached land Holly is in her room getting dressed after taking a shower.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:28 am

coreykill
passing by the kitchen he put april down and pulled out forty dollars, he slammed it on the table pulled out a pen and wrote "******** you your sisters worth it" on one of the bills before scooping april back up and heading down the hall to his room.

Amanda read the note and laughed. "I knew it... next time I'm raising the bet to a 100..." she said laughing.

La Petite Ange

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:03 am

Holly walks to the kitchen and sees Amanda holding the money and starts laughing "So he lost the bet?" Holly asks Amanda
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:12 am

Amanda laughs and nods. "Yes... big time..." she said. "Hmm... I think I'm going to do the same to your boyfriend.. only this time I'm going to ask for a 100 bucks..." smiles at her.

La Petite Ange

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:15 am

Smiles "That's cruel...but it's so fun to watch men struggle with sexual need. I'm not sure he has that kind of money anyway"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:22 am

"YEah it is.." she said laughing. "Ok, ok... I'll lower it to 40 also," she said laughing. "That way, he doesn't lose as much money..."

La Petite Ange

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:24 am

"How do you know he won't win? He has some astounding self control... for a man" Holly says still smileing "And I think 40 dollars is fair...Do you want anything to eat?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:29 am

"Well... you wil have to tease him in a way that he starts to think that 40 dollars aren't that important..." she said smiling. "Yeah... I'm a bit hungry..."

La Petite Ange

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:31 am

"Ah I see...Well what would you like to eat?" Holly asks picturing Arage trying to ignore her teasing
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:37 am

Amanda smiles a bit. "I guess a sandwhich will do," she said.

La Petite Ange

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:46 am

"Sandwich it is" Holly takes out the ingredients and begins making two sandwiches
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:48 am

Amanda sits down and puts the 40 bucks away. "So... where are you from, Holly?"

La Petite Ange

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:53 am

Becomes uncomfortable "Uh...no where really... I was born in England and after I was born all I remember is always being on a sub with my parents and getting off at different countries and looking around the towns. and then shortly after my 16th b-day we were in Cuba and when I go back to the sub the sub is gone along with my parents" Looks at the floor sadly "They left me on purpose, I go back to Cuba every year around my B-day and stay a couple of weeks to see if my parents have come back for me...They never had...It was a few days after my birthday when I joined the sub...I've given up most of my hope to ever seeing them again" A tear rolls down her cheek
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games