Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:56 pm
I was Really close to them. They were perfect family type, the 5th member being a dog i had a great time with when visiting. neutral Cosins/nephews/dog
Grr. I'm..just angry. now. >.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:17 pm
Well, we're here for you NG. It's really sad when people (and pets) who you're really close to die.... I remember how sad I was when Bobby died.... (hence my sig)  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:51 pm
Its alight. I'll be fine..Just, angry, i guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:49 pm
People should realize that everyone handles things differently. Me, I'm a cryer. In fact, at my grandfather's funeral I cried so hard I started to hyperventilate. x.x; But not everyone reacts that way. No one has a right to be mad at you for not crying, but maybe it's just because it's an emotional time.
Oh, and my mate lives in Ontario. If there's a ferret rescue near there I'll tell him. Is there a site with locations?  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:45 pm
I'm SO sorry to hear about your family, NG. And Shoki's right, everyone deals in different ways, and it's clear to us at least that you're upset so it's not like your insensitive. Just bear in mind that you're family is also grieving in their own way, and that might be the source of their anger towards you for not conforming to their method of grief.

Either way, we're all here for you (even if I am a bit patchy at the moment... sweatdrop )

At any rate...

I wanted to keep people updated here, but that's been kinda difficult. What with fighting with a 56k dial-up connection that's very unsteady, it takes a LONG period of time just to check my email, and I usually lose patience before I can make it to actually posting on Gaia.

I made it to Missouri, and the auction went relatively smoothly, if not a little disappointing. Grandma didn't make HALF of what she should have, but I suppose that was really to be expected. My favorite aspect (a 1976 ambulance) went for only $75. Ah well.

Anyway, I'm loving it here in the Ozarks, and I'm delighted to report that I have been able to snap some decent pictues of the wildlife (one deer, 2 turkeys and a fawn! he was so CUTE). So when I get down to Florida (and hopefully faster connection) I'll be sure to upload those pictures for everyone to swoon over.

The trip down was pretty uneventful. Slept most of the way, but we DID make a side trip to Niagra Falls, which delighted me to no end. So I'll probably post pictures of that too for everyone to see.

Other than that there's really not much to report.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:25 pm
I'm a freakin waterfall when it comes to sad stuff. I always volunteered to go into the exam rooms with owners and their pets to hold them while they were euthanized and I cried from start to finish. But I was good while bagging the animal up..

I've been having really bad mood swings the past three weeks. Last night, I was having a really hard time and I cut myself up really badly, even though I felt a lot better afterwards.  

Rainey_angel81

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:25 pm
*sigh* i think i really lost it, it all started at a party where one of my ex friends who when he found out i was a fur launched several anti-furry attacks on my home and those who still align themselves with me. well anyway. he walks up to me and is all like : guess what !! i went fox hunting with my dad and we killed a whole den" at this point he opens a trash bag on my lap full of manny corpses.... i got up and immidiatly punched him several times in the face and broke his jaw, along with one of his arms in the fight that followed afterwards. then after this happened. the other friend kicked me out of the party blaming me and all of furry kind as he said it for ruining his chance to have fun this month. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:12 pm
Dude, those people are KARAZAY FF. Who honestly gives that much of a s**t about furrydom, honestly. rofl rolleyes " Ruining their fun "? Wtf? Just ignore them. :3

NG- I'm really sorry, I know that doesn't help at all, but I'm trying. :3 Just try and stay happy :3 <3  

punchIT

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:17 pm
Sabi.exe
Dude, those people are KARAZAY FF. Who honestly gives that much of a s**t about furrydom, honestly. rofl rolleyes " Ruining their fun "? Wtf? Just ignore them. :3

NG- I'm really sorry, I know that doesn't help at all, but I'm trying. :3 Just try and stay happy :3 <3
now im facing a lawsuit for breaking some bones of his....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:19 pm
Fire_Fox25
Sabi.exe

awesome kick some a**, n.n
if you have to pay then you have to pay
if you dont have the money that sucks but uhm..
..hes a p word an he'll know that from now on ; )

Rusty teh Bad Puppy

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:21 pm
xxx Puppy
Fire_Fox25
Sabi.exe

awesome kick some a**, n.n
if you have to pay then you have to pay
if you dont have the money that sucks but uhm..
..hes a p word an he'll know that from now on ; )
whats even worse is that he was the person who went along with me on my rescue mission back a good couple of months (threads in this forum somewhere) in which we brought female fox who was about to be killed by local farmers and pet keepers to woods a good distance away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:21 pm
NG- As countless others have said, we all grieve in our own way. I am sorry for your loss. =(

Rainy- I think you really need to seek help. The last thing I want is to have you just stop showing up on the internet one day because you cut to deep and lost your life. Cutting is not a good way to relieve stress. It is a destructive habit. Not to say that those who enjoy pain can't indulge in it, but this is the wrong way to use it. It is clear you are trying to reach out to someone, and I think you should think about seeing a professional if your not already. I'm always here if you need to chat. sad

Firefox- Either you need to stop hanging around that type of crowd, or you need to stop letting them goad you on. Breaking someone's jaw and arm is probably going to cause more problems than good, even though it might have felt good at the time. Loosing control is never a good thing.  

Krissim Klaw

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:24 pm
yeah krissim your right. i just lose myself totally sometimes it must be due to the fact that i cant control my multiple personality dissorder as well because i cant get my pills for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:27 pm
Firefox, if you are honestly suffering from multiple personality dissorder, and need the drugs to control it, then you need to make that a priority. The last thing you want to do is kill someone because you lack control over yourself.  

Krissim Klaw

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games