Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:28 pm
she growls and shoots flames hitting the map at the edge "fine then i dont care anymore, now that map, i destroyed its target, only i know when and where" she stops flying and watches him leave  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:31 pm
Kratos looked at the map, not exactly sure what happened but knew it was useless. He used his dark arm to set it aflame and watch the ashes scatter. He looked her in the eyes, him not but a couple dozen feet away. "Am I so useless? There's nothing...I can do, huh? Well...I guess no one cares anymore..." as he said this his wings slowed until finally they stopped, he fell through the air.  

irishdawg69

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She looks at him "Your Grandfather was only 16 Man, Jesh...Men didnt get Married until they Were 18 Girls Got Married at 16" She Starts Lauphing
tal sighs
sorry just wondering

"You Dont have to Apologise Its Okay" She smiles
no its not that i was woundering if you could tell me any thing about him

"Im Sorry Its not My fault I died, and No I didnt know him If I did I would've told you, But I might Have died before I could tell you"
no its ok
tal laughs a bit
who's to say who he was  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:34 pm
she crossed her arms "why do you think that?" she asked "i hate it when people think they are useless" she makes a shadow hand and grabs him, she sets him down then looks at him "and people do care, just give them a chance" she shakes her head and folds in her wings, she dops and lands, she walks back over to the house because she made a promise to frankie  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:36 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She looks at him "Your Grandfather was only 16 Man, Jesh...Men didnt get Married until they Were 18 Girls Got Married at 16" She Starts Lauphing
tal sighs
sorry just wondering

"Im Sorry Its not My fault I died, and No I didnt know him If I did I would've told you, But I might Have died before I could tell you"
no its ok
tal laughs a bit
who's to say who he was

"Maybe You'll end up Fighting Him he could be on the Dark side...I know your Grandfather joined that side...For Power, So You might End up Fighting him someday"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:36 pm
Kratos looked baffled. He caught up to her. "I am useless...I couldn't save you...I couldn't save..." Suddenly he stopped, he hid his face behind his hair as a tear started in his human eye. He backed away trying to forget.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:38 pm
"you couldnt save who?" she asked still walking, she stops to look at him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:43 pm
Kratos's eyes met hers. "When I was 9...I went out into the forest...I thought it would be fun. When I came back...I came back to ashes and charred bones. Bandits came and slaughtered my family. I sought revenge..." He held up his dark arm, "..I found a demon. He said he'd help me and I let him. He took advantage of me by casting away my soul and entering my body...but...because of the scar of the memory he was screwed up. His soul could not leave my body now...and it was subordinate to my mind. I got revenge...but at a cost. Everytime I kill for the wrong reason...sin...he grows stronger...and now...it seems its no use hiding it." His eyes had fallen to the ground before moving back to her face, "You...don't care. I have given you a chance yet...you cast me aside like I am nobody...maybe that's what I am...a useless nobody....who shouldn't stick around..."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:46 pm
she turns and faces him "dont say that" she grabbed his shoulder and shook him as if to shake some sense into him "you know i care its just i dont want anyone to get in the way, im sorry for what i did i know it wasnt right but if you must then leave, you seem to be wanting to do that for a while so......just follow what you think is right"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:48 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

no its ok
tal laughs a bit
who's to say who he was

"Maybe You'll end up Fighting Him he could be on the Dark side...I know your Grandfather joined that side...For Power, So You might End up Fighting him someday"
maybe
{i screwed with my profile check it out}
tal sits up and scratcheds his head
so you wanna head back to my place?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:49 pm
"Get in the way of what? I never wanted to leave...I thought you wanted me to leave...you seemed to give that impression earlier...even in order form." His eyes were both black with the light brown irises that showed his human side.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:52 pm
she rolls her eyes "of course, im bossy and i speak what i feel before thinking" she sighs and takes a step back "its whats in me" she looked at him "if you choose to follow them do so" she turns and starts walking  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:53 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

no its ok
tal laughs a bit
who's to say who he was

maybe
{i screwed with my profile check it out}
tal sits up and scratcheds his head
so you wanna head back to my place?

(omg lol XD Nice *Thinks in head*'It looks weird')
"I Have towait for My Soul Collecter It knows when I am Okay, And it will return to My Arm" The Collecter Drops another Soul into her and leaves again She sighs  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:56 pm
Kratos walked with her. "I made a promise...that I would help you defeat the dark one...your father. I intend...to fufill that...even if you will not help because I..." He cut his sentence short looking away yet still walking.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:58 pm
"oh im going to kill him alright, why do you think i have his ring? im going to put all three rings together to become powerful enough, then destroy him, i dont want him killing everything, even if it means losing my life in the process" she walks over to the house and steps inside "Frankie?" she called "oh where did he go?" she whispered  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games