Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:27 am

Vinnie Outlaw
Darien_Thread
Vinnie Outlaw
Darien_Thread
*gets a blanket and curlls up in it*
I hate the cold
*offers a hug* ?

*exepts the hug* ^^
*huggles* I think I remember you from the original thread of the AFG o.o; *scratches head in thought*

*murrs as he is hugged*
You are correct. I was in the old guild, and I remember you as well. You did not have to most pleasant of a time as most did in the guild. But that is all in the past now.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:27 am

furry wolf
*snores* amy ! ...... *drools and makes humping motion*
*blinks and films this, while hugging Darien too* O.O

Vinnie Outlaw

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:28 am

Darien_Thread
Vinnie Outlaw
Darien_Thread
Vinnie Outlaw
Darien_Thread
I hate the cold
*offers a hug* ?

*exepts the hug* ^^
*huggles* I think I remember you from the original thread of the AFG o.o; *scratches head in thought*

*murrs as he is hugged*
You are correct. I was in the old guild, and I remember you as well. You did not have to most pleasant of a time as most did in the guild. But that is all in the past now.
Well time has passed and I have changed...Just hope others will be able to see that
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:32 am

furry wolf

Aww, how cute. He is dreaming is his mate. ^^

Darien_Thread

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:33 am

Darien_Thread
furry wolf

It is so cute *loads another dart just incase the other wears off and furry wakes*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:35 am

*humps more* amy ..... uuuuuh *drools more tongue hanging from muzzle*

Fuzzfuzzy

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:35 am

furry wolf
*humps more* amy ..... uuuuuh *drools more tongue hanging from muzzle*
awww so coot ^^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:37 am

Vinnie Outlaw
Darien_Thread
Vinnie Outlaw
Darien_Thread
Vinnie Outlaw
Darien_Thread
I hate the cold
*offers a hug* ?

*exepts the hug* ^^

*murrs as he is hugged*
Well time has passed and I have changed...Just hope others will be able to see that

Most of the people that had a problem with you have ether forgot about you or are no long apart of the guild. And it is for the best in my opinion. People disserve second chances if they have changed

Darien_Thread

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:38 am

Darien_Thread

Most of the people that had a problem with you have ether forgot about you or are no long apart of the guild. And it is for the best in my opinion. People disserve second chances if they have changed
Thankyou for making me a little more secure...this is mostly the only thread I go too so nobody attempt to kill me or something...o.o;; *cuddles*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:40 am

Vinnie Outlaw
Darien_Thread
furry wolf

It is so cute *loads another dart just incase the other wears off and furry wakes*

You know. It is evil to drug someone for you the plesher of watching the have wet dreams in the sleep XD

Darien_Thread

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:41 am

Darien_Thread
Vinnie Outlaw
Darien_Thread
furry wolf

You know. It is evil to drug someone for you the plesher of watching the have wet dreams in the sleep XD
But its dam good filming and yiffage for the market of furrie needs ^_^;; *shoot another smaller dart into furry to keep him that way* <3
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:44 am

Vinnie Outlaw
Darien_Thread

Thankyou for making me a little more secure...this is mostly the only thread I go too so nobody attempt to kill me or something...o.o;; *cuddles*

I think you will be ok if you just avoid a few certon people if you see them. You should stop by the chatter box sometime ^^

Darien_Thread

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:46 am

Vinnie Outlaw
Darien_Thread
Vinnie Outlaw
Darien_Thread
furry wolf

But its dam good filming and yiffage for the market of furrie needs ^_^;; *shoot another smaller dart into furry to keep him that way* <3

This is true… ^^;
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:46 am

Darien_Thread
Vinnie Outlaw
Darien_Thread

I think you will be ok if you just avoid a few certon people if you see them. You should stop by the chatter box sometime ^^
Thats the thing though....those people I want to bow down to or shake there hand and apologise with a clean soul*sighs*

Vinnie Outlaw

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:48 am

Darien_Thread

This is true… ^^;
*keeps filming* Might send a copy to Amy too to show he thinks of her so much <3
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games