Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:57 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Kay: - snaps and all the decorations appear - there all set up go stand by the altar yea?

"Iz has to be here! And Blair, and everyone!!" Ryoji says, starting to stress a little bit.

baby calm Blair is busy Danny gone damiens busy summers at her "friends" kat is here and your sister is coming it'll be ok hunny shell be here with eddie

He takes a deep breath while massaging his temples, "Isn't the girl suppossed to be the stressed one?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:58 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

She smiles then gets really close to him. Her nose almost touches his as she smirks at him. Well, chillax.
he loks into her eyes then blushes a bright red. he turned and hid his face from her, growling. your too close... he tried to make excuses to stop making his cheeks turn into a pink color.

Izara smirks at him, she loved making boys blush. Her ears twitch, then she leans back and looks in the direction of the school. My brother's getting married. We need to go. I'm not even dressed for it. She looks at him.
he nodded, took her hand, and teleported them to Izara's dorm (or where ever the place she stays is called). he loked at her. "can i come? to the wedding?"

She blinks at him then smirks, nods then blinks at his hand in hers.
he swips his hand out, blushing but already walking out to his dorm. "ill see you there." he siad over his shoulder as her walked out the door.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:00 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora looks down with her eyes closed "i-i'm sorry i-if i'm trouble..." she can feel herself falling asleep even though she wants to stay awake and talk with Blair. "b-but..." she yawns "i never really had...a mother...or father...a-all i r-remeber is..." she rembers the worst and only true memory she has; her trying to save her younger brother before a burnning celling colapses on the two of them. she grasps her head with her hands tightly and her eyes shut tight, quivering in fear.

- holds her humming and rocking -  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:02 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Kay: - snaps and all the decorations appear - there all set up go stand by the altar yea?

"Iz has to be here! And Blair, and everyone!!" Ryoji says, starting to stress a little bit.

baby calm Blair is busy Danny gone damiens busy summers at her "friends" kat is here and your sister is coming it'll be ok hunny shell be here with eddie

He takes a deep breath while massaging his temples, "Isn't the girl suppossed to be the stressed one?"

yes sweety so calm down!!  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:08 pm
Izara chuckles, then turns to her closet and sighs. She quickly changes then runs to find her brother.
Ryoji nods, "Yeah, okay. I'll be fine in a minute."  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:12 pm
eddie rounded up Racy, Ria, and nate, spreading the good news and they cheered. they got ready and went to the wedding place all dressed up. eddie and Nate in tops and ties(and pants), racy in her favorite black dress and heeled boots. Ria in a pink dress similar to Racy's and white heels. ria was most excited. she always was.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:14 pm
Ok now stay calm and go up there I'll be ready in a sec - snapps as a wedding dress appears - (User Image)  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:15 pm
Izara walks up to Ryoji and smirks at his surprised face. Her long dark hair had been crimped and hung down to her waist. She wore a white sparkling dress and white heels. She had a diamond bracelet and matching necklace and pair of earings. She had a headband on, with a single white rose attached to it.
"Who are you, and what have you done with my sister?!?" Ryoji asks his mouth hanging open.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:23 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara walks up to Ryoji and smirks at his surprised face. Her long dark hair had been crimped and hung down to her waist. She wore a white sparkling dress and white heels. She had a diamond bracelet and matching necklace and pair of earings. She had a headband on, with a single white rose attached to it.
"Who are you, and what have you done with my sister?!?" Ryoji asks his mouth hanging open.
eddie walked up by Izara with Racy and nate and Ria behind. hey! you clean up good n_n
ria clapped and hugged ryoji then retreated all excitedly.
nate just shrugged, wondering why he was here. racy read his thoughts and nudged him to smile. he grined in a casual pain.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:26 pm
Izara smirked at them, then bowed.
Ryoji smiled brightly, "I'm really nervous...under all of my excitement!"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:27 pm
Kat: "Places people!"
Sarah: comes out of the dressing area and sees iz her mouth hangs open slightly amused that she wore a dress  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:30 pm
eddie wondered if anyone else was coming.
racy went up to Izara and whispered. "hey, Mitsuki would die to find out she missed this. isnt anyone else comeing??"
ria just polopped into her seat, soo happy to finally see the wonderful Sarah everyone mentions once in a while.
nate just folowed ria cuz he had a thing for her today.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:30 pm
Izara blinks at Sarah then gives her a wink and a thumbs up while going to stand in her place.
Ryoji inhales then goes to stand at the alter. "Oh god, oh god, oh god." He mutters to himself while biting on his lip.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:33 pm
- Sarah stands by ryoji and kat starts with the vows then turns to ryoji - "Do you Ryoji take this lovely woman Sarah to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold through sickness and in health till death do you part?"  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:33 pm
He smiles at Sarah, "I do."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games