Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:07 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara rolled her eyes then stuck her tongue out at Eddie, then foolishly danced with Ria.
as they danced like little children, ria saw the flower bouquet come at them and turned Izara around, talking shelter behind her, hoping she would catch the bouquet.

Izara chuckles and catches the bouquet with one hand then gives it to Ria. She walks over to Eddie and places a hand on her hip then says aloud to him, "I believe that I wanted to dance with you."
ria smiled. she never really wated to dance with Izara, but wanted her to catch the bouquet. "yay!"
eddie nodded and took her hand to dance. this time he didnt blush. ((g2g byessss!!))
when eddie had leave, he brushed his lips quickly to Izara's cheek and left. heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:07 pm
- kat uses her sences helping Nate a little while still trying to stay up herself -  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:09 pm
- Sarah laughs and dances with ry happily -  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:10 pm
Izara's eyes widened as he kissed her cheek and after she touched the spot where his lips brushed her skin, she smirked after Eddie. How cute. She thought to herself.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:18 pm
- smiles and grabs iz dancing around with her -  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:29 am
RaWr-i-lovely
red 14 the sniper
Tora looks down with her eyes closed "i-i'm sorry i-if i'm trouble..." she can feel herself falling asleep even though she wants to stay awake and talk with Blair. "b-but..." she yawns "i never really had...a mother...or father...a-all i r-remeber is..." she rembers the worst and only true memory she has; her trying to save her younger brother before a burnning celling colapses on the two of them. she grasps her head with her hands tightly and her eyes shut tight, quivering in fear.

- holds her humming and rocking -

Tora slowly calms down with blair's help and slowly falls asleep in her arms; a first for Tora sence before she can rember. she purrs softly.  

Alice the Loving

ligera de luz

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:33 pm
i love the school the architecture is just gorgeous i love it so muchand all the friends i get to meet  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:08 pm
Izara chuckles, then excuses herself. She gets herself on the roof then sits on her knees, looking at the horizon. She sighs contently.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:12 pm
red 14 the sniper
RaWr-i-lovely
red 14 the sniper
Tora looks down with her eyes closed "i-i'm sorry i-if i'm trouble..." she can feel herself falling asleep even though she wants to stay awake and talk with Blair. "b-but..." she yawns "i never really had...a mother...or father...a-all i r-remeber is..." she rembers the worst and only true memory she has; her trying to save her younger brother before a burnning celling colapses on the two of them. she grasps her head with her hands tightly and her eyes shut tight, quivering in fear.

- holds her humming and rocking -

Tora slowly calms down with blair's help and slowly falls asleep in her arms; a first for Tora sence before she can rember. she purrs softly.

- Continues to hold you gently -  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:21 pm
After ten minutes asleep, for the first time in a long time, Tora falls into deep sleep. she ceases her purring signaling she is in deep sleep.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:23 pm
red 14 the sniper
After ten minutes asleep, for the first time in a long time, Tora falls into deep sleep. she ceases her purring signaling she is in deep sleep.

- sets her down gently on the bed looking for food and then going to train some more listening to music but keeping an ear open for tora -  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:35 pm
Tora stays asleep on Blair's bed, but she grasps and hugs a pillow tightly while she sleeps.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:37 pm
- trains harshly kicking punching sweating alot getting fatigued but keeps going unable to stop -  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:51 pm
Tora dreams of laying on a tree with two cats on her stomic, one the color of her hair and the other a white tiger looking one.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:54 pm
= blair quits just before she passes out and goes to take a shower quickly =  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games