Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:40 pm
_Deep in a danke foggy cave, the rappid sound of dripping. is all that is heard, you venture in, lured by something. Deeper and deeper you go till you find a pit, a strong stench of death is all around. With your flashlight you see several eggs, and as you move the light around, you see bodies held to walls by a green slime. A crackling is soon fallowed, as your heart races. Thinking only, "what is this?" Soon, a near egg strats to move, and the top peals open like a banana's soft shell. Foolish, but uncontrolably you look into the opening...... And a chibi Sura pops out-

*giggles* I just spent the last half hour trying to get my Queen alien toy, from her store pakaged prison. Fools who think such a lowly pakage could hold my Queen. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:42 pm
Sura Tokaniku
_Deep in a danke foggy cave, the rappid sound of dripping. is all that is heard, you venture in, lured by something. Deeper and deeper you go till you find a pit, a strong stench of death is all around. With your flashlight you see several eggs, and as you move the light around, you see bodies held to walls by a green slime. A crackling is soon fallowed, as your heart races. Thinking only, "what is this?" Soon, a near egg strats to move, and the top peals open like a banana's soft shell. Foolish, but uncontrolably you look into the opening...... And a chibi Sura pops out-

*giggles* I just spent the last half hour trying to get my Queen alien toy, from her store pakaged prison. Fools who think such a lowly pakage could hold my Queen. ^^

Hehe, cool. Aliens are awesome ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:45 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Hehe, cool. Aliens are cool ^^

Sure are, now my rooms starting to look Alien ish. I need to get some movie props, and turn my room fully into a nest ^.^ I now have My Hunter Alien (who inspied Alan from my comic) His Soon to be Daughter, a acid burn alien, the poster, and several gundam things. ^.^ I love my room now.

I should reset my comp's themem to Alien, but I liek my Zelda too much ^.^

So hows all?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:47 pm
I am here now. I know everyone mist me soooo much, right? xp  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:49 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

Sure are, now my rooms starting to look Alien ish. I need to get some movie props, and turn my room fully into a nest ^.^ I now have My Hunter Alien (who inspied Alan from my comic) His Soon to be Daughter, a acid burn alien, the poster, and several gundam things. ^.^ I love my room now.

So hows all?

Awesome. I wish I could decorate my room XP
My parents wouldn't let me, and sadly, I'm broke. sweatdrop

Anyhow, other than that, I'm doing good. Currently scanning all my latest work, goona post 'em up when I'm done. This of course includes the 6 first pages of my comic : Eternally Misunderstood. 3nodding mrgreen

Also, I'm looking forward to Christmas break, gonna get to see my mate again for the first time in 7 months! surprised
Wheeeee whee blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:52 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

So hows all?

Anyhow, other than that, I'm doing good. Currently scanning all my latest work, goona post 'em up when I'm done. This of course includes the 6 first pages of my comic : Eternally Misunderstood. 3nodding mrgreen

Also, I'm looking forward to Christmas break, gonna get to see my mate again for the first time in 7 months! surprised
Wheeeee whee blaugh
Which is a better name for a furry high school comic? Furry High or Furville high? I think I like the first one better...  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:54 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

So hows all?

Wheeeee whee blaugh
Which is a better name for a furry high school comic? Furry High or Furville high? I think I like the first one better...

Furville High would only really work if the whole city was furry. Furry High sounds good, but it's a little simple. I'm not saying it's a bad choice, just that it's the most likely name to haev already been used for such a comic genre sweatdrop

For some reason, Anthroducation comes to mind now xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:56 pm
hmm... interesting. I was goint to use Wild Life, but I think it's been done.  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:57 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

So hows all?

Wheeeee whee blaugh

Neat.

I doubt my mom will let me go that far in here. (this is the room were she has my sister's son sleeps. And despite the fact he loves this creepy witch toy that dose this awesomely creepy scream. I dought she'd want him sleepingin a room that looks like he's gonna be the next alien dron ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:00 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Neat.

I doubt my mom will let me go that far in here. (this is the room were she has my sister's son sleeps. And despite the fact he loves this creepy witch toy that dose this awesomely creepy scream. I dought she'd want him sleepingin a room that looks like he's gonna be the next alien dron ^^;

xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:01 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty

"Furlong insanity" ^^; it's a old term for a few miles (can't remember the exsact mesurment) Probly be a better title for soemthing like my comic, since it's pure insanity. I like Furry vill high though, it's cetchy  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:03 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty

"Furlong insanity" ^^; it's a old term for a few miles (can't remember the exsact mesurment) Probly be a better title for soemthing like my comic, since it's pure insanity. I like Furry vill high though, it's cetchy

True that, Furville High is catchy. ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:05 pm
probly be a bit slow, trying to set up my Aliens ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:09 pm
DoomNeko

True that, Furville High is catchy. ^^
Furville high it is. And the super-great sequel! Furville U!  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:10 pm
Sura Tokaniku
probly be a bit slow, trying to set up my Aliens ^.^
Aliens *drools* heart  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games