Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:01 am
Meanwhile Adam and the girls circeld the relics and Natasha frantically tried to figure out a way of protecting them. She rifled through what books she had for a correct spell.
"oh! Ok, ok this should be able to amke them invisible to unholy creatures, that sounds good, right?"
"Just hurry up, I'm sur eit will be fine." Adam said, spreaidng hsi wings over the crouched girls to act as a canopy of protection agianst falling rubble.
Natasha nodded and arranged the relics in a rouch circle and studied the book. She then began to chant the words in latin.

--
Gabriel summoned his sword and swept down on Xion, forcing his weight on him to pin him to the ground.
"Stop it now!" he snapped again, brandishing his sword. It wa sthe last warning  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:12 am
"I do not take orders from you," Xion spat back. Gripping his whip he wrapped it slightly around in hand. The thorns pierced it, but he ignored the mild injury. With as much force as he could give punched Gabriel in his shoulder.

Dougal was about to dash forward when he felt his whole body begin to go cold. He heard the whispers of a familiar laugh. He tried to fight back but the creature was draining him at a rapid pace. His knees buckled and he collasped to the ground.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:13 pm
Gabriel hissed in pain, but took the punch head on, in turn punching back. This guy was really irritating him, he just wanted him out of the picture so they could get safe and make surethe apocolypse gates could not open any further."It'll take more than that, Xion!" he said, twisting to the side as he gripepd the whip, to wrench Xion off balance. He gripped his hand around the demon's throat and puleld him cose.
"I was there for THE battle - the big one. I suffered great injury then and carried fighting because it was right - what makes you think I will stop for you, no matter what you do to me?"
he treid to force his weight on top of Xion's chest to push him back, but he was aware he weighed very little and it woudl probably not cause much effect.
"I watched my son tortured and executed to prevent an apocalypse like this, and demons like you, from killing off humanity, and I will not let that be in vain. Leave us, or I will have to kill you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:53 pm
Xion only smirked at Gabriel's anger. Through the pressure on his throat he gasped out, "I....don't beg....for mercy...." His own arm circled around the angel's wrists. His strange scarf once again took life and slowly tried to pry the hands off Xion's throat. "However....if you kill me now....I won't...be going alone...."

He continued to smirk as his eyes glanced to the side to refer what was occuring to Dougal. With that said the Shade backed off-allowing for a decision to be made while it's wicked laugh echoed happily.

Back in the mansion Opal was becoming increasingly worried about what was happening outside.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:03 pm
Sin wtached what was happening carefully. Her body tingled at the magic the group was cretaing in the basement to gaurd the relics, and she wtached Gabriel struggle with xion while Dougal struggled with the shade.--

----
Down below there was a fash of light as the spell was done. Adam watched asthe relic faded into invisibiloity form his 'unholy' eyes, and saw how Natasha grinned with accomplishment. She, of course, would be abelto see them.
"Perfect." He said, "Now gather them up and conceal them, quickly. We haven't much time."

---

Sin wtached as the shade momentarily ;let go of Dougal and made her decision about who's side she was on. She darted out and razor-quick snatched her hands on the shade, forcing what magic she had upon it to make it retain solidity, and wraped her snae-tail around it to capture it.
"Cary on Gabriel!" She called.

Gabriel was surprised by Sin's sudden demonstration of loyalty and looked down at Xion. "It seems my decision has been made a lot easier."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:21 pm
Xion's smirk turned to a smile. His eyes sparked as he released a large amount of boltage. Bolts of lightning swirling force around like an eltricified tonardo. Xion head butted Gabriel for a quick release. He hated the idea of retreating again and no doubt Beelio would be displeased. The Shade bit into Sin's tail and quickly wingled out her grip after absorbing Dougal's energy. Xion retreated back to his Shade and grabbed Dougal's seemingly lifeless body. He looked at Dougal and then to Gabriel. "Sleeping beauty won't be waking up in this story," he replied as the Shade licked its lips.

He looked over at Sin, "This shall be intersting news indeed."

With that another blinding bolt of lightning flash and the duo was gone. Dougal's body lay on the ground like a corpse.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:29 pm
Gabriel snarled as he was forced back and Sin groped out for the shade as it wriggled free. When they left there was sielnce for a split second before Gabriel hurried to Dougal's side.

"Dougal?! Dougal, are you ok?"

Sin shook her head. "Oh God, Father will literally kill me."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:43 pm
Dougal' appeared to be asleep but his skin had become pale-almost like alabaster stone. He gave no response to any call's to his name.

"What happen?" as Opal called out-making her way to the scene. She felt a jolt of shock at the appearance of Gabriel and Dougal's condintion.

Back in Hell, Xion quickly lashed his whip backwards as hard as he could. The thorns scraped across the armor and torn at any opening where flesh could be hit. He was displeased with his failures.....it had been centuries since he had such difficulties getting a job done. He had underestimated the strength of his enemies and now Sin had joined them.

"Interesting news indeed....." he sneered as he lashed himself one more time before making his way to find Beelio.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:23 pm
"The shade got to him." Gabriel said, still checking over Dougal. After a little while Adam, Natasha and the otehrs emerged from down below, carrying the relics.Adam's eyes widened and he instnatly went to Doygal's side, fronwing.
"Well, he's not dead, that's certain at least." He said, although Dougal did look like a corpse. Or rather, the idealised form of a corpse in paintings and murals.
"Maybe it got to his life force?" Sin suggested. "Even touching the thing was...eerie. Like you were being drained."
"Not good."Gabriel sighed. "How did the relics go?"
"We have a protection spell on them." Natasha said, happy to have done something useful. "unholy creatures can't see them. When we have spare time I'll try put more potection spells on them so they can't touch them."
"That's good, at least." Gabriel said with a small uncommitted smile.

Adam suddely stiffened and swore under his breath.

"What is it?" Natasha asked.

"People.... They're dying. I can feel it."

"What?"

"20,000 so far. Dead." he sckowled. i'll be needed to pass oiver tehir souls but...oh God I think the demons are getting out. the low leel ones, can't you feel it?

Gabreil blinked and tried to focus now that the action had died down and he had his thoughts to hismlef. sure enough a large dmeonic force was hoveirng in the air.
"But..how did they break the seal?"

"They must have gotten to one of the relics." sin said. "Paved teh way for those grunt demons that act as soldiers before, yes?"

"Crap. That's just the icing on the cake." Gabriel ran a hand over his face. "Ugh...twenty thousand dead? argh!" he kicked out at the ground, flapping hsi wings violently in frustration. "And Xion's still around."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:31 pm
"What are we going to do?" Opal asked worriedly as she looked down at Dougal. "And what can we do about him?"

Meanwhile in Hell, Xion stroked the scar left behind by Gabriel from their previous battle. He cursed the archangel's name and vowed to make a momento out of the being's limbs. He entered the capital in search of Beelio.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:14 pm
I don't know." Gagbriel shook his head, his long ringlets obscuring his face as he bowed it to think. Adam studied Dougal thoughtfully.

"Well....the demons are out now. BUt they haven't all the relics so they can't create a true apocoypse. I reckon they only have one army that can pass through. Gabriel, surely there has to be a way to release the angels too? I mean, we have the reics, and each contains a strong power, correct?"

Gabriel sighed. "I don't know...since Jobe God sealed us pretty much off from staying on earth for any long length of time. I don't even now how I'm supposed to get back up there, let alone summon an army. But you're right, there has to be some way through the relics."

Natasha absently smoothed Dougal's hair. Unable to help otherwise it was all she could do.
"Well....perhaps all the relics need are energy." She suggested.

"The demons opene dteh gate by giving the relic to father, and it fed off his energy to open the portal." Sin said. "Gabriel, you're a high-ranking angel, pehaps it coudl feed off your energy?"

Gabriel finally looked up. "Perhaps. Thogh I would be incapacitated for a while...it makes sense. The lowest level of angels can move freeley between heaven and earth, perhaps they can be utilised. they'e not the strongest, but they're something, right?"

Natasha smiled. "I can help you. Please, we have to try before more people die."

"I'll take care of Dougal." Adam said. "Maybe I can bring him back."

"ok." Gabriel said, standing up and folding his many wings. "I'll try. I'll have to be high up- on teh roof maybe. Give me one of Jesus' relics."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:16 pm
Meanwhile, Beelio returned to the palace to try and seek some rest from ordeirng teh army. They had crammed all the demons they could onto earth, an army of perhaps 15,000 low-level demons, and they were doing well. Destruction was the primary objective, while they continued to serach for more relics, and obtain the ones the humans had.
He drifted in, and with Satan absent took his chnces and sat on the throne. It felt good.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:32 pm
Xion searched the palace-shoving demons aside when needed. He had an idea where Beelio might be, but being unsure he sent his Shade ahead of him. When the creature returned with confirmation Xion entered into the throne room.

Incapacitated.....Opal thought with worry on her mind. That means I'll be act as a bodyguard for him....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:50 pm
[okies off to bed after this lol]

Beelio jerked off the throne as soon as he heard someone coming and gave an irritated clearing of his throat when he relaised it was only Xion. He instnatly relaxed and eant on the back of the throne, fixing him iwth his expressionless yellow eyes.
"Yes?"

----

Gabriel swept off and flew up to the roof, leaving Natasha and Opal to climb up the stairs. Natasha headed into the attic, doubting the structural integrity of the battered house, and then climbed out a window onto the roof, hauling the relics with her. She dropped them in front of gabriel and stood back.
"you could have given us a lift." she said, panting a little.
"sorry, my mind was elsewhere." Gabriel apologised and picked up one of the relics, turning it over in his hands. He closed his eyes and exhaled.
"We'll cover you. do what you have to." Natasha added, giving him more room.

Gabriel nodded and then tried to concentrate, pushing any other thoughts form his mind. he had toget the gate open, and tap into the power of the relics. If the demons could do it he knew he could.
he relaxed his wings, letting them droop and sweep partially onto the ground, he closed his eyes and gave one long exhale, feeling teh air stirring around him. he didn't inhale and stood without moving ro breathing, his hair dancing in the breeze for a while before that too stopped, as if the air around him didn't move anymore.
he felt the relic gripped in his hands and his fingers tingled. He tried to not think of what was happening at the moment, and retreat back to the older state of mind he had - before there were any other angels, when his power was greatest. His eyelids futtered a little as he visualised the stretching star-speckled sky before him and the splash of coloured gas and debis below that would become the galaxy. He then tracked further back to remember the first sight he ever saw - his Father's face looking back at hi and smiling with as much surprise as joy. He tentatively felt further back, trying to pick out soemthing before he even had form - just pure energy. The relic tingled and seemed to heat up.

Natasha watcehd Gabriel, a feeling fo teripdition rising in her chest. He was unnaturally still and the relic seemed to glow with heat. She scooted to the side to take hold of Opal's hand.

Suddenly, Gabriel's eyes opened and Natasha gasped. They seemed to light up as bright as his halo, and the irises and pupils were gone. He stared forwards at some unknown spot. he said nothing and didn't move any more, but Natasha could feel the twitching static of sound or electricity that had been the background to the angellic language when he'd spoken it earlier.

Downstairs, Adam looked up as he felt gabriel's energy change and frowned. He hoped Gabriel wasn't going too deep in hsi serach for unlocking Heaven. he shook shi head and tried to keep focused on the problem of Dougal's state.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 pm
Xion took a moment and glanced over Beelio who seemed quite comfortable in the throne. "I have failed to retrieve the relics. No doubt they've complete some protective spell," Xion replied as he knelt down on one knee. "There was also an unexpected party among them as well that got in my way......it appears Lady Sin has sided with the mortals and there protectors."

----------

Opal had difficulty believing the sight that was going on before nor could she find the words to describe it. When she felt Natasha grip her hand she squeezed slightly as she continued to look onwards. Fear gripped her as she hoped that Gabriel would be alright.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games