Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:35 pm
He blushed and murred"If we keep going at it like this, we might have ourselves more pups"he said and kissed her...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:38 pm
kuromeruneko
He chuckled a bit, " We're just playing handball, you didnt have to get dressed up. Unless you'd like to play tennis instead?" He didnt know how to play tennis, but he could try, for Chaos.

Chaos rolled her eyes "When I play any game, I get extremely serious..it aint pretty" she laughed "Besides, I think this looks good, what do you think" she twirled a little once to show off to him  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:40 pm
" Yea maybe." she talked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:08 pm
Navo held her close, his body pressing against her's"But if its what you want I cant complain"He said and kissed her again, his tongue wrapping around her's. His hands on her butt, his tail wagging happily...  

wolfbanebaxton

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:13 pm
Kuro laughed," You can't beat me at any game. And the skort IS a nice touch." He grabbed her hand and led her to a park; inside there was a handball court. He took out the ball and handed it to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:16 pm
Nia hugged Seraph around his waist
" What are today's plans."

______
Sophie pulled him onto the couch he hands on the bottom of his back.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:26 pm
Seraph thought "I..dunno, hey look, its Chaos" he walked over "Where are you to going off to?"

Chaos smiled "I love skirts, oh, Hi Seraph" she bounced the ball a few times "Uh..Kuro..how do you play?" she smiled innocent as possible  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:27 pm
" You sound like Navo." Nia laughed
" Something fun?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:28 pm
Navo murred happily, his tail wagging. He kissed along her neck, suckling it every so often."In the mood I take it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:41 pm
" Maybe your rubbing off on me." She suckled on his neck.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:09 pm
Navo smiled and held her close his hands on her butt"I think I like that"he said and gave them a squeeze...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:11 pm
((And you say my character feels yiffy!))  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:26 pm
(( when did we say that lol >.> ))

She tugs him down and rolls on top pushing back and down so the leg rest pops out
" More room" she chuckles.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:29 pm
Navo chuckled and began to fiddle with her clothes"You as excited as I am?"he murred happily as he kissed a long the top of one breast, he took off her shirt and threw it aside...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:31 pm
((Wolf did..like..ten or so pages ago))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games