Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:54 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *keeps kissing her chest going against his , blushing even more now* * to self : omg ! i was too crazy to say that*

Keiji:You're still warm by the way *smiles*

Sakura : *sits up and giggle* thank you i guess

Keiji:Your welcome *smiles,ears twitching*

Sakura : *jumps up from the couch and skips to the kitchen with a smile and humming**to self : nya~~~ im so happy*

Keiji:*lays down on couch,ears twitching happily* (thinks) she's so cute  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *keeps kissing her chest going against his , blushing even more now* * to self : omg ! i was too crazy to say that*

Keiji:You're still warm by the way *smiles*

Sakura : *jumps up from the couch and skips to the kitchen with a smile and humming**to self : nya~~~ im so happy*

Sakura : *takes a bag of cookies that she found and opens them * *walks to the living room while eating the cookies* hey Keiji-kun where's Rez and Guu ? *sits down and turns on tv*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:05 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *takes a bag of cookies that she found and opens them * *walks to the living room while eating the cookies* hey Keiji-kun where's Rez and Guu ? *sits down and turns on tv*

Keiji:I dont know.....Rez started acting weird ever since his eyes turned red......and his claws are long and sharp enough to kill someone.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:14 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:I dont know.....Rez started acting weird ever since his eyes turned red......and his claws are long and sharp enough to kill someone.....

Sakura : oh i hope he's ok what about Guu ? *offers the bags of cookies to Keiji*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:18 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : oh i hope he's ok what about Guu ? *offers the bags of cookies to Keiji*

Keiji:*grabs a cookie and bites it* Yeah,me too.....and Guu.....i dont know where she is  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*grabs a cookie and bites it* Yeah,me too.....and Guu.....i dont know where she is

Sakura : ok *nibbles on cookie* ..................*to self : so keiji did forget about wat happened in the water park....*her expression turns sad* ....thats good but.....*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:31 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ok *nibbles on cookie* ..................*to self : so keiji did forget about wat happened in the water park....*her expression turns sad* ....thats good but.....*

Keiji:*finishes cookie*...........i dont think Rez might come back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:35 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *wasnt paying attention* huh ? what ?  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:37 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*sits up and hugs Sakura* Nothing,nevermind  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:39 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *really wasnt paying attention* *ears twitch iin confusion* *to self : whats...going on ?*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:40 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *really wasnt paying attention* *ears twitch iin confusion* *to self : whats...going on ?*

Keiji:*conitnues hugging Sakura*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:42 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *doesnt hug back* um keiji wats going on ?  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:44 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:Nothing......*keeps hugging warmly*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:50 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *really confused*........  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:56 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *really confused*........

Keiji:*ears twitch* You seem.......confused?  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games