Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:54 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
(I think later, they just got together.)
"We will." Shun said and looked at Kikyo Shisiri. "Ready?"

(Good point)
She looks at him and then the house. She takes out her sketchbook. "Yes."

Shun nodded and waited for her to open it.

she grabbed his hand and flipped to where they left and she touched the page. They where back in their time.

Shun sighed and sank to the floor. He looked at Shisiri and smiled. "We're back."

She looked at him smiling and smiled back. "yup." She goes to her phone to check for messages. Their is one. She listens...hen it's done she screams smiling and runs over to Shun and hugs him.

Shun blinked a few times before looking at her confused. "Whats up?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:00 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

she grabbed his hand and flipped to where they left and she touched the page. They where back in their time.

Shun sighed and sank to the floor. He looked at Shisiri and smiled. "We're back."

She looked at him smiling and smiled back. "yup." She goes to her phone to check for messages. Their is one. She listens...hen it's done she screams smiling and runs over to Shun and hugs him.

"My friend Rina was pregnant and she had her baby...but their twins! That was her sister who called about it."

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:06 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"My friend Rina was pregnant and she had her baby...but their twins! That was her sister who called about it."

"Serious? Thats great." Shun said happily.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:08 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"I love children. I can tell you did too because you saved me from a fire and then took me miles away to Ji and Ba's place. You where so nice Shu-kun." She laughs.

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"I love children. I can tell you did too because you saved me from a fire and then took me miles away to Ji and Ba's place. You where so nice Shu-kun." She laughs.

Shun blushes. "It was nothing really." he said, embarrassed.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:14 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

She laughs while she talks. "But it is. You saved me. *no laughs* I wouldn't be here without your help." She leans into him and gently kisses his lips.

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:16 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

She laughs while she talks. "But it is. You saved me. *no laughs* I wouldn't be here without your help." She leans into him and gently kisses his lips.

"You-" he started but was cut off when she kissed him. He closed his eyes and kissed back.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:17 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"You-" he started but was cut off when she kissed him. He closed his eyes and kissed back.

She puts her arms around his back.

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:20 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

Shun does the same and gently lays her back on the ground.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:23 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

Shun does the same and gently lays her back on the ground.

((??...hold on...............i think i get it. OMG! They arent "doing the do" are they? [doing the do was from family guy. lol] Stewie griffon)
She lets him and she holds him tighter.

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 am

(What?!?!?! no!!! no they aren't!!?!)
Shun pulls away for air and smiles. "I'm starting to get the hang of this." e said happily.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:37 am

blessedheart
Shun pulls away for air and smiles. "I'm starting to get the hang of this." e said happily.

(((LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! I jk... jeezz...i want to have fun posting too, i've been waiting for your reply so im selling crap.)))
She looks at him. "I can tell."

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

(((LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! I jk... jeezz...i want to have fun posting too, i've been waiting for your reply so im selling crap.)))

(sorry. Was teaching my gandma something)
"Really? Is it that obvious?" He asked curiously.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:44 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

((lol, it's ok.))
She giggles. "Alittle."
((Oh yea, I think Nemu is trying to seduce you.))

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

((lol, it's ok.))
She giggles. "Alittle."
((Oh yea, I think Nemu is trying to seduce you.))

(? you read that? 0//0. is she really?)
Shun smiled his boyish grin. He got up and held out his hand to help her up as well.
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games