Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:25 pm
"You're trying to get smacked again aren't you," Koko threaten as she turned to look at him. Her expression is a cute angery pout.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:41 pm
"it's my aim in life." he joked back, sticking out a tongue  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:55 pm
"Apparently," Koko replied. "But that wouldn't be punishment enough." She shifted so that she was standing on her knees while he was trapping between them. She leaned forward-the edge of her slowy top dropped down a little and rested on his torso, using one hand to trap his and keep it down. With the other she brought to creep just slightly up her top. "As punishment.....," she replied as she moved his fingers over to trace the design. "You don't get to see or feel any more than that now....or tonight." Then she tossed his hand aside and started to move off him....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:03 pm
Drake moaned.
"awww no, Koko..." he groped useless after her and then huffed.
"that's harsh can't i just get a spanking? or put in the corner? or no blood?" he asked, pouting slightly.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:12 pm
Koko sat at the edge of the bed beside. "Hmmmm...." she mumbled. "I think the only way for me to forget about the punishment is if someone kissed me until my thoughts went blank......but I don't think there's anyone who can." She looked to the ceiling and tapped her lips with her index finger.....acting all innocent.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:15 pm
"But how can i kiss you if I'm not allowed to touch you?" Drake said in a matter-of-fact way, leaning in as absolutely close as he could without touching her.

[g2g night night]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:21 pm
((Good night))

"Then you better make sure you do a very thorough job of making my mind go blank and having me forget all that I said a minute ago," Koko whispered close to his lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:08 pm
Judith sat in the living room unsure what to do. She looked at the covered window and sighed. If she were able to go outside she could just go see Patrick now.

She lay down on the couch to think.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:33 am
Drake made an exaggerated pout, bumping his lips up agaisnt hers without kissing them.
"I'm not all that creative."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:11 am
Koko smiled. "Then I suggest you muster up some creativety," she replied moisten her lips with her tongue.

--

Patrick had finished with making the breakfast that the family devoured quickly before leaving. He was left to wash the dishes-making him seem like a housewife of sorts. Too bad Judith had to leave.....at least he could have found some entertainment is this by changing into just an apron after the family left and served her. Another time perhaps.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:38 am
"don't be meeeean." Drake whined  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:43 am
Koko rolled her eyes at his play of innocence. "I guess I don't make a very good muse....I'll guess you get bored of me rather quickly at this rate," she replied returning the pout.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:46 am
Drake bumped pouty lips with her again, chuckling.
"Maybe." he grinned. "unlikely though. I could just throw all rules out the winds and ravish you." he stuck a tongue out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:51 am
"Are you making this a game to see who caves first?" Koko asked gripping the bedsheets in her hands until her knuckles seemed to turn white.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:55 am
"you tell me." Drake smirked, edging closer and closer until he was practically straddling her and very nearly sitting on her - though again didn't touch her.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games