Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:48 pm
Oblen nods slowly. "Alright..." He then felt a wiggle in his pocket and heard a small 'mew', blinking as he draws the kitten from his pocket. He chuckles a bit, holding it in one arm while petting em with the other hand. "I... er... forgot the cat was in my jacket pocket asleep." He mutters before shrugging his shoulders and chuckling to ask "You don't mind if he comes alone too, do ya?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 pm
Aron raised an eyebrow slightly "A cat...?" He glanced at Mira and back to Shadow with a sigh "She'll have to hold onto him during the process." He lead them into a clearing filled with a cathedral type structure, it's stones crumbled away in some parts.
Mira nodded slightly when he said she'd have to hold onto Shadow and looked up at the building, her face filled with a mixture of pain, awe and confusion.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:06 pm
Oblen nods. "Alright... good thing he woke up then, eh?..." He gazes over the structure for a moment, tempted a bit to fly around it to get a full view, but he knew he'd better not. "... So, what is this place?... It looks... hm..." He says as he gazes around  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:31 pm
Aron ignored Oblen's question, his attention on Mira's face.
Mira walked away from both and touched the old grey stone, wincing slightly cold feel "It's home......" She looked up at the stained glass window above the door, her face going blank.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Oblen looks to Mira before looking back to the structure. "... Is it a blessed structure?... because... that may be a pain on me... and it'd weaken me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:54 pm
Aron nodded to Mira "You explain it.I'll set things up." With that he walked into the building.
Mira smiled slightly, walked over to Oblen and linked her fingers with his "In a way..But not by the higher powers.Some things carry more weight than others, as well as power." She glanced at the building and her smile spread "Like a birth, or many for that matter.This place was hidden because of the birth of three children.Each unique and and beautiful in their own way.The story went that three angels defied the word of God and took demons for their partners...Guess I'm one product of the story."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:34 pm
Oblen nods. "Alright then." He says in responce to the first statement. For the second one he looks to Mira before looking to the building itself. After a moment of thinking to himself he looks to Mira with a small smile. "Do you think you can you show me around?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:14 pm
Mira glanced at the door, knowing Aron would be busy for awhile, she nodded "Okay.But there's not ,much to see.It's basically set up like a church..." She bit her lip slightly, unsure of where to start.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:25 pm
Oblen smiles. "I don't mind if there's not much to see... Do you remember where you'd sleep?" He asks, since she seemed to not know what to show him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:30 pm
Mira frowned slightly, trying to think, when she looked at the window above the door again "there...I remember a bunch of different colors when I looked outside..." She took his hand and lead him into the building, her skin heating up with a familiar sensation as she passed through the door.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 pm
Oblen looks up at the window above the door before being tugged in by Mira's hand as she entered. He felt an odd tingle as he passed through the door, but ignores it for the most part as he glances around the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:16 pm
Mira glanced at the closed door leading to the chapel "That must be where Aron is setting everything up...." Leading him towards the stairs, she took a deep breath, half afraid to see how much things had changed.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:08 pm
Oblen nods. Oblen watched Mira, seeing her take a deep breath, which made him a bit curious as to why, but acted as if he saw nothing to look forward. He looks down the stairs and they approached them and began walking down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:21 pm
((They're going up the stairs razz ))
Reaching the top of the stairs, Mira looked around in surprise "It hasn't changed..." Going over to the small crib sitting under the window, smiling when she saw the old teddy bear was still there.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:53 am
((Darn, took a guess. sweatdrop ))

Oblen smiles, hearing as it hasn't changed. He looks around, a number of items appearing old, though that didn't much bother him... he was use to seeing old things in homes, being that he lived in the same spot for years... until Mira found him. He looks in the crib to find an old stuffed bear, nodding. "I assume you slept quite easy here." He says, a bit tempted to touch the bear to feel it's texture, but doesn't.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games