Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dethguild

Back to Guilds

Way More Brutal Than The Others. 

Tags: Dethklok, Metal, Guild, Metalocalypse, Music 

Reply Mordhaus
Dethart! The Most Brutal Art Ever.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arisarus Rex

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:36 pm
Little b*****d's expensive. o _x  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:37 pm
Of course it's a cat.
><

+[Skarekrow]+

Monster Lover

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:52 pm
ooc:anyone know how exactly a Mythril Coin works?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:53 pm
You just click on it and sell it.
Whatever amount it is is how much you will get. Say you have one for 25,000 gold you'll get 25,000 after you click Sell.

+[Skarekrow]+

Monster Lover

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:03 pm
+[Skarekrow]+
Whatever amount it is is how much you will get. Say you have one for 25,000 gold you'll get 25,000 after you click Sell.
ooc:so then whats the point of buying them if your selling them for the same price you bought it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:06 pm
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
ooc:so then whats the point of buying them if your selling them for the same price you bought it?
I think this is one of Gaia's many questions. Especially since most of the listings on the Market you'd end up paying more than what the coin is actually worth.

+[Skarekrow]+

Monster Lover

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:08 pm
+[Skarekrow]+
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
I think this is one of Gaia's many questions. Especially since most of the listings on the Market you'd end up paying more than what the coin is actually worth.
ooc:makes me sick to see people Buying/Trading items for such an outrageious price,they're just pixels people,not real life items  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:11 pm
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
ooc:makes me sick to see people Buying/Trading items for such an outrageious price,they're just pixels people,not real life items
Yeah I know. But some people will do anything for an item. I hate how greedy people are getting on the Market.

+[Skarekrow]+

Monster Lover

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:12 pm
+[Skarekrow]+
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
Yeah I know. But some people will do anything for an item. I hate how greedy people are getting on the Market.
ooc:sure,i'd like a MC,but im not gonna sell every item i own and all the gold i have to get one  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:20 pm
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
ooc:sure,i'd like a MC,but im not gonna sell every item i own and all the gold i have to get one
I know what you mean.
Then you have the Artificial Inflators.

+[Skarekrow]+

Monster Lover

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 pm
+[Skarekrow]+
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
I know what you mean.
ooc:my main account has a Hard Shell Turtle Pack,a MC from 2005 and its worth roughly 100k now  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 pm
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
I know what you mean.
ooc:my main account has a Hard Shell Turtle Pack,a MC from 2005 and its worth roughly 100k now
Hey that's not bad.

+[Skarekrow]+

Monster Lover

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:25 pm
+[Skarekrow]+
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
Nathan Explosions
+[Skarekrow]+
I know what you mean.
Hey that's not bad.
ooc:would i sell? hellz-to-the-no talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:30 pm
That'd be hard to sell anyway. :/  

Arisarus Rex

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

+[Skarekrow]+

Monster Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:32 pm
Lol.
Yeah it'd be hard to sell.

Mordhaus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games