Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:03 am
Question about RP points and such. ono I've asked in chat but I'm still a little lost. XD;

Quote:
In addition if you DO NOT have a character with over 25 rp points and you did not win anything, you may now store 10 rp points from this event to go towards the Day Zero character you rped. That means once you get them enrolled, they will start off with an extra 10 RP points! If you do not wish to use it on your Day Zero character, you can add it to another character you own OR add it to your next character's enroll! To be eligible for this you must have rped at least 450 words in THREE ZONES, posted in the finale, AND posted at least 450 words of rp in your faction subforum! Remember this is only if you ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for the rp points below!

It's mostly about the underlined portion. I don't have a character with 25 rp points but I did win a character from the newbie nominations. Does this mean I don't get rp points from this meta?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:09 am
On artifacts, the human disguise. Does this nerf abilities at all?

More importantly does it take away like.... weakness? (Like certain flame demons falling in water?)  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:23 am
A few questions about invoked stages~!

i am giving mine to Sophie and i'd like for her to go more skeletal. (mainly left arm up to left side of face including shoulder and collar bone) is this okay?

secondly; how flexible is the accessory allowed to be? ICly Sophie wears bandages as accessories (like so much i just came to the realisation that maybe she should've been a mummy lmfao) would it be plausible for her unsummoned form to be a ribbon of bandage that she wears as an accessory? like maybe one day hair ribbons the next day just around her wrist idk. invoked stage would have the bandage expanding/growing longer and loosely wrapping / floating around her.

these are probably dumb qs i'm sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:37 pm
Nevermind, found an answer! <333  

Ephebe

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:00 am
Time for a random 'hi Halloween Citizen question' - as part of Tomoko's plot stuff I'm having her take her younger brother (who is like 3-4) under her wing and take care of him. Do I need to do an adoption form for that or just set him up as a Citizen or?????  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:59 pm
demon_pachabel
Time for a random 'hi Halloween Citizen question' - as part of Tomoko's plot stuff I'm having her take her younger brother (who is like 3-4) under her wing and take care of him. Do I need to do an adoption form for that or just set him up as a Citizen or?????

Citizen is fine!  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:53 pm
For class A artifacts, can I pick one ability for now and then the other two when my character reaches y3? I'm just indecisive...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:32 pm
During zone 6 of the meta, there was mention of the Vine-Versions of our disposables being able to transfer the memories of what they found in the Creation-Tower to one of our actual characters. Is this just through the artifact-conversion process, or was there something more to that?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:47 pm
Are the artifact summon monster forms able to talk as part of their ability to do small tasks? Are they restricted to just repeating information given (ie. short phrases or a few sentences), or are they sentient enough to hold a conversation with?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:41 pm
Quote:
Class "A" artifacts have a "dormant/resting" state and "invoked" state. The invoked stage is when you use their IC battle ability after having charged it up ten times. The dormant stage is what it looks like when you just carry it. Legendary artifacts are "attached" to a character - they will always find the character if misplaced.

What's the range on this misplacement? Does it come back to just be within range? How does it get there-- sort of poof teleport, or physically going through space? (I assume teleporting, sort of like summoning a weapon out of nowhere) --

Or is it like in a spoopy horror movie where you put it away then randomly IT APPEARS WHERE YOU NEXT LOOK? : D  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:13 pm
Ok, I know this is probably a derpy question but...

I earned at least 20+ rp points from word count alone during the meta. Is the rp points at the end extra points I can tack on? Or does that add onto the total. I thought I could earn 25 rp points from word count, but the thing at the end says 20...

Sorry if that's confusing...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:23 pm
CLASS A ARTIFACT QUESTION!

The human disguise - is it the same generic human each time it's activated, or is it a different, random human each time?  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:52 pm
Horseman Job Test/Requirements Question:

When the requirement says "Must have completed 2 horsemen spars or battles with anyone" does that mean 2 horsemen-only battles? (Like my horseman battles/spars another horseman from whichever clan.) Or does it mean ANYONE? (Like if I wanted to battle a Halloween student or Hunter.)

And just for clarification, none of the rps for any of these reqs can be backdated, right?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:59 pm
I have a few questions and a suggestion!

First, my one and only character Camilla is ready to go to Y3. But she can't yet because of the six month wait and I earned at least 20+ Rp points from the Day Zero Meta... Does that mean all those points are going to be wasted? Ot can I 'bank' them and use them in her third year.

Secondly, If I can't bank them then could I give them to my Day Zero Character? She died and became a Citizen, and wasn't there some sort of citizen rp point system in place?

Finally my suggestion!

I don't know how many other people have this issue, but I keep exceeding my rp point requirements for growth... That means good points are just being wasted, yet I don't want to stop rping or miss out on things simply because I'm wasting points... So, I prepose a Rp Points Overflow Banking system!

With it, you could Bank Rp point overflow and use them after graduating! We already have something like this for any overflow left over from Y3 -> Graduate, but that's not the only time some of us face Rp Point overflow...

Setting wise, I know Rp points equal experience, but experience doesn't just go away simply because you haven't gone up a year... Even if it doesn't contribute to your readiness in going up a year, it's still experience. Experience which could be useful to a graduate later on!

Anyway it's just a suggestion! Some people earn Rp points very quickly (Especially this year with all the wonderful events and classes that have been done!) but because of the cool down, we're fated to waste rp points if we're not Y3 or don't have any other characters... I think a banking system would solve that problem and allow us overachievers (or rp lovers.) to not waste points.

If the banking system is out of the question, maybe have a quarterly (Every four months.) raffle for each year for growth art? I know there's something for Graduates, but there isn't something for any previous years. I dunno, just trying to think of a way not to waste rp points, lol.  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:47 pm
a few questions regarding class A artifacts/invoked forms~

[ Charges are gained by SUCCESSFUL BATTLE ATTACKS. ]

^ does defending also charge this? do fear attacks charge this?

Secondly, for hunters using the portal walker ability, can they go anywhere in Halloween (since golems are limited to Amityville range~), and can they interact with Halloween things; specifically, can they ride Halloween mounts (other peoples' mounts, so like caelius riding arel's dragon mount), can they eat things, etc etc without exploding into fear bits?

just trying to get a feel for the limits <3  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces