Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ OPEN 2063-2064 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:27 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Sorting Hat

Kungfudemoness
User ImageUser Image

Takuto had not ridden the train. His parent took him for a day in hogsmede before parting ways as the train pulled into the station. Takuto wasn't one for trains so he didn't mind. He mainly stuck to the back of all the kids choosing to remain unnoticed. He enjoyed all the floating candles and sky ceiling. It was oddly calming. He heard his name and carefully made his way to the hat. Why did he have to do this in front of the school? Was it nessasary to embarrass a bunch of 11yr olds? "so Mr. Hat you got a place you can put me? I don't really fit in many places." Takuto though as he awaited his fate

RESOURCEFUL Takuto likes to find multiple ways to solve a problem. He may not try them all but he likes having options
                                                    BRILLIANT Takuto is really smart. He learns easily and quickly. He also can remember details most miss. What he lacks in social skills he makes up for with smarts
                                                    SOLITARY Takuto prefers being by himself or his thoughts. He will rarely seek conversation and is likely to respond only with what he needs to say to avoid unnecessary awkwardness. He hates small talk.
                                                    SELF PRESERVING Takuto will more often choose to save himself over others, he prefers to help from the safety the side lines.
                                                    AMBITIOUS Takuto throws his heart into his work and what few social relationships he has. He never does things half hearted.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Everyone belongs somewhere, my boy
Finding a place doesn't make you less unique
I think you'll find yours in

Slytherin!
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:39 pm

The Sorting Hat

kiska166
User Image

╔═════════════════════════╗
Lucas Morris
Eleven Years Old - First Year - Unsorted - Pureblood
╚═════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Lucas stepped up when his turn to be sorted came. He didn't know why he felt so nervous about it since, up to this point, he'd been fine. He felt his heart pound in his chest and almost felt as though he was going to hurl. Part of him hoped he'd get into Slytherin like the majority of his family, but he knew he had some Hufflepuff running through his veins. Or maybe he'd get into one of the other houses.

ENERGETIC Lucas enjoys being active and playing sports. Even when he doesn't get enough sleep, he is ready to enjoy a full day of activities.
WHINY Luke tends to whine and cry when he is unhappy, stressed or frustrated. He would rather complain than find a solution to his problem.
CURIOUS Lucas questions everything. When he learns a fact, he wants hard hitting evidence that supports that fact.
HUMOROUS Lucas laughs a lot. He finds many things funny and tends to be labeled as the class clown.
IMAGINATIVE Lucas does not enjoy being alone and tends to doze off and daydream quite often when he is, especially if he is bored.
TALKATIVE Luke can talk to just about anyone at any time. He loves interacting with others and is quite the extrovert.

I won't waste no time thinking about you anymore
I won't waste no time talking about you anymore 'cause now I got new problems

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Let's see now, you could fit almost anywhere
But your energy and your sense of humor...
Yes, I think you'll be best off in

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:42 pm

The Sorting Hat

shinesnowillusion
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe train ride was rather exhausting. Emma had woken up early to make sure everything was packed and ready and that she ate something before the ride. Her parents both took her to the platform and saw her off. They told her whatever house she would receive, she was meant to be in it and they would be proud of her. They told her they would also send goodies first of the month. After a good hand of goodbyes and loves you, she boarded the train and took the first empty compartment that she saw. Not really knowing anyone right now, she kept to herself unless asked a question. Half way there, she changed into her robes and got ready for the sorting ceremony. She had to prepare herself for it.

Once there, she looked at the castle in awe and watched her surroundings. She architecture was amazing and the Great Hall was well huge. She lined up with the other first years and looked at all four tables to see what each house had. Emma then turned her attention to the chair with the hat on it and listened to it's song. Once done, she awaited her name to be called and once it was, she walked up to be sorted.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CURIOUS: Emma likes to learn just for the fun of it. Whether it's a mandatory school subject or someone's background, it's adding more knowledge to her list.
FAST LEARNER: Emma learns at a pretty good pace for a child. She fears if she doesn't learn fast, she will be stuck behind and graduate late or not become an excellent Healer.
HELPFUL: IF Emma isn't doing anything, she will help you out if you need it. Asking for a study buddy, she's your girl. Need help finding something, she's your girl. Or if you someone's shoulder to cry on, she's got you. She'll do what she can to help the situation.
INDEPENDENT: Emma doesn't like to ask for help and wants to do it by herself. She'll maybe take the help if offered, but mainly she'll keep to herself in the library or class.
ORGANIZED: Her bedroom at home, made. The floor, vacuumed. Books other items are all organized and dusted on shelves or dressers. This is the same for her dorm bed, trunk and herself is neat and clean.
CRITICAL: Usually of herself she is highly critical of her homework, writing or just in general her school work.

Well now, let's see
Clever mind, a strong desire to learn
Yes, you're certainly a

Ravenclaw!
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:08 am

User Image
    ╔════════════════╗
    ᏟᎬᏒᎥᎠᎳᎬᏁ ᎽᎪᏒᎳᎾᎾᎠ
    fᎥᏒsт ᎽᎬᎪᏒ sтuᎠᎬᏁт
    ╚════════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
Who's there? other first years
How am I? excited
Who's special? Single

Kerry was excited for Sorting after the long trip to the school. She had made a decent amount of friends on the train but now she was looking forward to finding out what house she would be in for the next seven years. When her name was called, she took the stool and let the hat be set on her head.

BOOKWORM Kerry loves to read and can be seen doing it almost anywhere. She's read every book in her house, even after her father returns home with new ones. However, her favorites are easy to tell, as most are worn beyond recognition. Several have had to be replaced.
          FRIENDLY An understatement, to be truthful. She will talk to anyone and anything, from random people on the streets, to animals, to your common house plant. And she's exceptionally good at making friends.
          TALKATIVE On the talking note, she's very good at it. Talking about anything, really. Give her a subject and she can talk on it for hours, even if she doesn't know much about the topic. But don't get her wrong, she also loves conversation.
          GOOFY Whether it's silly faces or wacky walks, Kerry is easily described as goofy. She's bound to make even the gloomiest person smirk, and the less gloomy laugh. Sometimes it's intentional and sometimes it's just her nature.
          TRUSTING Another good descriptor would be gullible, and this is definitely to a fault. Now, she's not dumb, so if you told her the sky was green, she wouldn't believe you. But if you told her there were sweets hidden under the Devil's Snare, she might go crawling around to look for them.
          DEVOTED Definitely a friend through thick and thin, once you earn Kerry's trust and love, she will follow you to the ends of the Earth. Always ready to stand up for a friend or help out one in need, Kerry is the best kind of friend to have.

Oº°‘¨ “It’s no use going back to yesterday,
because I was a different person then.”
¨‘°ºO
~Alice, Alice In Wonderland

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OoC: Out of Character
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:41 pm

User Image
                                                  I been waitin' all my life
                                                  To live, when I've only been dreaming
                                                  Get love when I've only been stealing
                                                  Can't let time keep passing me by
                                                  Run down what I've always been chasing
                                                  Black out every fear I've been facing

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 || 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 || 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅

════════════════════════

Robert looked around as he waited for his name to be called. He'd never been to Hogwarts, but had always seen it outside of his window at home. Being here was honestly wicked! Grinning, he didn't notice that the rest of the students were being steadily sorted until he heard his name called. Blinking and realizing that he was one of the only students left. Blushing, he rushed toward the stool and sat down, ducking his head to avoid looking at anyone who might be snickering. He just hoped he went someplace that he'd do alright in. He wasn't worried about much beyond that. He was more worried about dying from embarrassment now.

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ◊ CALM Robert is slow to anger and doesn't easily let his emotions rule him. He's more even-tempered, and prefers to leave a situation before he loses his cool. He'd also much rather not be in arguments or fights if he can help it, preferring to stay out of such things.
                                                      ◊ PACIFISTIC Robert doesn't like to fight. Not that he doesn't know how to, but he would prefer to talk his way out of a situation before it leads to violence. If he cannot, he leaves the situation as best he can, and actively avoids situations that would lead to harsh words or violence.
                                                      ◊ PROTECTIVE Despite that, Robert is protective of those he cares about, and will step in if he feels that others have an unfair advantage over them. He also will step in and try to diffuse a situation before it turns to violence to protect those who need it.
                                                      ◊ FRIENDLY Robert is a very friendly person, often going out of his way to try and make friends. He likes interacting with new people all the time, and willingly helps out those that need it, even if it means going out of his way to do so.
                                                      ◊ CREATIVE Robert has a very active imagination, and often daydreams as a result of it. He also loves to make things, taking what he's imagined and trying to make it a reality. He hasn't perfected any means of doing so yet, but he's determined to work hard to learn how to.
                                                      ◊ REALISTIC While he may be imaginative, Robert does realize when reality has to step into his life. Sometimes he has to step away from his initial ideas when he realizes that they're not possible yet, and tends to view things as objectively as he can. Sometimes it means that he has to let his dreams go, though he does realize that it's necessary to do so.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Dangit, I haven't been here an hour yet!
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

Body aches, I'm bound in chains
                                                  Well there's a fire in my veins and
                                                  Can you hear the drumming?
                                                  There's a revolution coming
                                                  Like every king who lost a crown
                                                  And all those years are history now
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 9:22 pm

User Image
                                                  Gonna show them a thing or two
                                                  I'm gonna turn it up set it loose
                                                  Feast your eyes I've got something new
                                                  From up here can't beat the view

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑈𝑛𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 || 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝑃𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑

════════════════════════

Talbot shifted uneasily in his secondhand robes and didn't even think about reaching for his wand. He felt so out of place next to everyone else, what with their new robes and everything. However, he held his head high, glaring down anyone who might stare. Hopefully he could find a way out of his situation, and maybe even manage to graduate. He didn't have high hopes, but they were there. He heard his name called and strode up to the stool, watching the deputy headmistress and giving her a slight nod before he sat down. When the hat descended over his head, he simply thought long and hard at it, Put me where I can get myself out of this situation, please! Hopefully the hat listened. Otherwise, he was pretty sure that he was going to be in deep trouble soon.

◊ AMBITIOUS Talbot has one goal in life, and that's to recover the wealth that his family had. As a result, he works with a single-minded determination that is hard to match. He refuses to take failure as an option, and will find other means to get to his goal if the path he's taking fails to produce the results he desires.
                                                      ◊ DISHONEST Talbot is a consumate liar, and tends to exaggeration and obfuscating the truth as it suits him. He would rather keep information about his family private, and will lie to make sure no one finds out the truth. He also will lie if it will get him further in his goals.
                                                      ◊ CUNNING Talbot quite intelligent, and can figure out problems quickly. He knows what he wants, and can figure out ways to get it easily. He also is able to quickly get to the root of issues and figure out ways around them.
                                                      ◊ ALOOF Talbot prefers peace and quiet, which means he prefers his solitude whenever possible. That's not to say he's completely antisocial, but if given the choice, he will disappear for a bit to recharge his energies. He also doesn't like talking about himself, which leads to few facts being given about him.
                                                      ◊ TENACIOUS Talbot is a very hard worker, and often tackles tasks with determination. He refuses to give up, and often goes beyond the point when other people would have given up. He also tends to push himself hard, at times to his own detriment.
                                                      ◊ MISERLY Talbot is a penny-pincher, and refuses to spend more than he absolutely has to. He also tries to conserve what he has, and doesn't buy anything unless he's in dire need of it.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I swear if anyone says anything...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

From New York to L.A
                                                  East to the West
                                                  Go on and crown me king
                                                  I'm am the best of the best
                                                  Just one look you're gonna be obsessed
                                                  I give it all I got
                                                  Never any less

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:02 pm

The Sorting Hat

Summer II
User Image
    ╔════════════════╗
    ᏟᎬᏒᎥᎠᎳᎬᏁ ᎽᎪᏒᎳᎾᎾᎠ
    fᎥᏒsт ᎽᎬᎪᏒ sтuᎠᎬᏁт
    ╚════════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
Who's there? other first years
How am I? excited
Who's special? Single

Kerry was excited for Sorting after the long trip to the school. She had made a decent amount of friends on the train but now she was looking forward to finding out what house she would be in for the next seven years. When her name was called, she took the stool and let the hat be set on her head.

BOOKWORM Kerry loves to read and can be seen doing it almost anywhere. She's read every book in her house, even after her father returns home with new ones. However, her favorites are easy to tell, as most are worn beyond recognition. Several have had to be replaced.
          FRIENDLY An understatement, to be truthful. She will talk to anyone and anything, from random people on the streets, to animals, to your common house plant. And she's exceptionally good at making friends.
          TALKATIVE On the talking note, she's very good at it. Talking about anything, really. Give her a subject and she can talk on it for hours, even if she doesn't know much about the topic. But don't get her wrong, she also loves conversation.
          GOOFY Whether it's silly faces or wacky walks, Kerry is easily described as goofy. She's bound to make even the gloomiest person smirk, and the less gloomy laugh. Sometimes it's intentional and sometimes it's just her nature.
          TRUSTING Another good descriptor would be gullible, and this is definitely to a fault. Now, she's not dumb, so if you told her the sky was green, she wouldn't believe you. But if you told her there were sweets hidden under the Devil's Snare, she might go crawling around to look for them.
          DEVOTED Definitely a friend through thick and thin, once you earn Kerry's trust and love, she will follow you to the ends of the Earth. Always ready to stand up for a friend or help out one in need, Kerry is the best kind of friend to have.

Oº°‘¨ “It’s no use going back to yesterday,
because I was a different person then.”
¨‘°ºO
~Alice, Alice In Wonderland

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OoC: Out of Character
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ah! Steadfast and loyal as they come, you are!
Yes, I know just where to put you

Hufflepuff!
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:08 pm

The Sorting Hat

Diamond Wales
User Image
                                                  I been waitin' all my life
                                                  To live, when I've only been dreaming
                                                  Get love when I've only been stealing
                                                  Can't let time keep passing me by
                                                  Run down what I've always been chasing
                                                  Black out every fear I've been facing

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 || 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 || 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅

════════════════════════

Robert looked around as he waited for his name to be called. He'd never been to Hogwarts, but had always seen it outside of his window at home. Being here was honestly wicked! Grinning, he didn't notice that the rest of the students were being steadily sorted until he heard his name called. Blinking and realizing that he was one of the only students left. Blushing, he rushed toward the stool and sat down, ducking his head to avoid looking at anyone who might be snickering. He just hoped he went someplace that he'd do alright in. He wasn't worried about much beyond that. He was more worried about dying from embarrassment now.

◊ CALM Robert is slow to anger and doesn't easily let his emotions rule him. He's more even-tempered, and prefers to leave a situation before he loses his cool. He'd also much rather not be in arguments or fights if he can help it, preferring to stay out of such things.
                                                      ◊ PACIFISTIC Robert doesn't like to fight. Not that he doesn't know how to, but he would prefer to talk his way out of a situation before it leads to violence. If he cannot, he leaves the situation as best he can, and actively avoids situations that would lead to harsh words or violence.
                                                      ◊ PROTECTIVE Despite that, Robert is protective of those he cares about, and will step in if he feels that others have an unfair advantage over them. He also will step in and try to diffuse a situation before it turns to violence to protect those who need it.
                                                      ◊ FRIENDLY Robert is a very friendly person, often going out of his way to try and make friends. He likes interacting with new people all the time, and willingly helps out those that need it, even if it means going out of his way to do so.
                                                      ◊ CREATIVE Robert has a very active imagination, and often daydreams as a result of it. He also loves to make things, taking what he's imagined and trying to make it a reality. He hasn't perfected any means of doing so yet, but he's determined to work hard to learn how to.
                                                      ◊ REALISTIC While he may be imaginative, Robert does realize when reality has to step into his life. Sometimes he has to step away from his initial ideas when he realizes that they're not possible yet, and tends to view things as objectively as he can. Sometimes it means that he has to let his dreams go, though he does realize that it's necessary to do so.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Dangit, I haven't been here an hour yet!
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

Body aches, I'm bound in chains
                                                  Well there's a fire in my veins and
                                                  Like every king who lost a crown
                                                  And all those years are history now

Oh, not to worry lad, it'll be over soon enough
Let's see... kind, with a protective streak
Level-headed and pragmatic
Yes, you're well suited to

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:40 pm

The Sorting Hat

Diamond Wales
User Image
                                                  Gonna show them a thing or two
                                                  I'm gonna turn it up set it loose
                                                  Feast your eyes I've got something new
                                                  From up here can't beat the view

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑈𝑛𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 || 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝑃𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑

════════════════════════

Talbot shifted uneasily in his secondhand robes and didn't even think about reaching for his wand. He felt so out of place next to everyone else, what with their new robes and everything. However, he held his head high, glaring down anyone who might stare. Hopefully he could find a way out of his situation, and maybe even manage to graduate. He didn't have high hopes, but they were there. He heard his name called and strode up to the stool, watching the deputy headmistress and giving her a slight nod before he sat down. When the hat descended over his head, he simply thought long and hard at it, Put me where I can get myself out of this situation, please! Hopefully the hat listened. Otherwise, he was pretty sure that he was going to be in deep trouble soon.

◊ AMBITIOUS Talbot has one goal in life, and that's to recover the wealth that his family had. As a result, he works with a single-minded determination that is hard to match. He refuses to take failure as an option, and will find other means to get to his goal if the path he's taking fails to produce the results he desires.
                                                      ◊ DISHONEST Talbot is a consumate liar, and tends to exaggeration and obfuscating the truth as it suits him. He would rather keep information about his family private, and will lie to make sure no one finds out the truth. He also will lie if it will get him further in his goals.
                                                      ◊ CUNNING Talbot quite intelligent, and can figure out problems quickly. He knows what he wants, and can figure out ways to get it easily. He also is able to quickly get to the root of issues and figure out ways around them.
                                                      ◊ ALOOF Talbot prefers peace and quiet, which means he prefers his solitude whenever possible. That's not to say he's completely antisocial, but if given the choice, he will disappear for a bit to recharge his energies. He also doesn't like talking about himself, which leads to few facts being given about him.
                                                      ◊ TENACIOUS Talbot is a very hard worker, and often tackles tasks with determination. He refuses to give up, and often goes beyond the point when other people would have given up. He also tends to push himself hard, at times to his own detriment.
                                                      ◊ MISERLY Talbot is a penny-pincher, and refuses to spend more than he absolutely has to. He also tries to conserve what he has, and doesn't buy anything unless he's in dire need of it.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I swear if anyone says anything...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

From New York to L.A
                                                  East to the West
                                                  Go on and crown me king
                                                  I'm am the best of the best
                                                  Just one look you're gonna be obsessed
                                                  I give it all I got
                                                  Never any less

Dear boy, I promise no one cares as much about your robes as you do
And if anyone does, that's their problem, not yours
Your situation is less than ideal, but your strive to do better is admirable
I think you'll find what you're looking for in

Slytherin!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:10 pm

User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυ
                                                          уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢н
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиg
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

spaceAmata lead the first years from the antechamber into the Great Hall, approaching the stool and the hat with the group lined up behind her. She unbound the scroll, and began reading off names to start the sorting so the evening could get underway.

ι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                          ѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

wнere - Head of the Great Hall
                                                          wнen - Sorting Ceremony 2046
                                                          wιтн - First Years

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:18 pm

User Image
                                                  It's a new day, but it all feels old
                                                  It's a good life, that's what I'm told
                                                  But everything, it all just feels the same
                                                  At my high school, it felt more to me
                                                  Like a jail cell, a penitentiary
                                                  My time spent there only made me see

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

As looked around as he entered the Great Hall. He thought he could make out his sister and cousins, but he wasn't sure. However, he could make out the stool that Professor Harlowe brought out and set the hat onto. Which, made him a bit nervous, though he refused to show it. At least when his name was called, he didn't stumble or anything as he walked toward the hat, ready to be sorted. He just sat down, waiting for the hat to descend and thinking that he really didn't have to worry too much. After all, it was just a hat.

◊ CUNNING Asbjørn is highly cunning. He loves finding loopholes and exploiting them, and often works rules to his favour. He's constantly thinking ahead to what he can utilize as a result, and often can come up with lies on the spot when it suits him.
                                                      ◊ OUTGOING Asbjørn is a very outgoing indivdual. He loves meeting people and making new friends, and often works to help them out when necessary. He doesn't see the point of being rude if there's no need for it.
                                                      ◊ SNARKY Asbjørn is snarky, able to throw out quips and jabs at people without remorse. When he gets really annoyed, his sarcasm tends to come out more, resulting in As getting in trouble more often than not.
                                                      ◊ CONFIDENT Asbjørn is highly confident in himself and his abilities. He's certain that he can figure things out easily enough, and carries himself with his head held high. He feels that it's not worth it to have doubt as that can lead to failure.
                                                      ◊ REBELLIOUS Asbjørn is decidedly rebellious. If there's a rule he doesn't like, he tries to find a way around it, or if there isn't one, breaks it. This particular part of his personality gets him into a lot of trouble in his family, as most happen to have gone into law of some sort.
                                                      ◊ SNEAKY Asbjørn is very sneaky when he wants to be. He can be quiet and get into things without people noticing, and if he's caught, can lie about why he's doing what he's doing. He also doesn't often divulge the true reason why he's doing some things, preferring not to tell in case he can get in trouble for it.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm one of the first ones, which means I have to make this look good!
                                              OOC:

-◎-

Go to college, a university
                                              Get a real job, that's what they said to me
                                              But I could never live the way they want
                                              I'm gonna get by and just do my time
                                              Out of step, while they all get in line
                                              I'm just a minor threat, so pay no mind
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:24 pm

User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rune watched his brother go up, but he was hardly paying attention considering how nervous he felt. He just knew that as soon as his name was called (which was definitely right after his brother, there were no other Borsons getting sorted that day), he'd be up in that same situation. However, he figured it couldn't be that bad. Most of his family went to Hogwarts. His bestemor worked at Hogwarts. There was no way that he was going to be the first Borson to chicken out of the Sorting. That decided, when his name was called, he walked up to the stool and sat down, waiting for the hat to descend and decide his fate.

◊ BRAVE Rune doesn't back down when it comes to danger. It's not coming from a lack of sense, but Rune feels that he should stand up for what's right, even in the face of danger. He'd rather be the one that's walking into the line of fire than let anyone else do so.
                                                    ◊ FRIENDLY Rune also tends to make friends easily. He doesn't lack social skills, and is ready with a helping hand, open ear, or even just a friendly greeting for people that need it. He also happens to be polite and kind and feels that everyone should be that way.
                                                    ◊ CUNNING Rune has a cunning mind. He's not averse to figuring out solutions, and finding loopholes feels to him to be second nature. He also has an easy time with calculating risks versus gain, and acts accordingly.
                                                    ◊ CREATIVE Rune tends toward the creative. His mind can come up with unique viewpoints and abstract ideas, and tends toward musical pursuits. He feels best when he's allowed to let his creative juices flow.
                                                    ◊ DETERMINED Rune also happens to be determined. He's not one to back down, and tends not to change his mind once he's made it up. He's also one that has a tendency to be bullheaded, not wanting to make changes once he gets started on something.
                                                    ◊ ACTIVE Rune is very active, and loves doing anything physical. Whether it's playing sports, swimming, running, or just simply being outside, he's not one to sit around the house long. He'd rather be doing something instead.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I can do this!
                                            OOC:

-◎-

You better lose yourself in the music
                                            The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                            You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                            This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:32 pm

User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mr Hat
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wanna go home

Eion had (secretly) had fun on the boat ride across the spooky lake. There had been a mermaid and everything! He even met a couple boys in his own year, which would be helpful if he were still forced to stay here. Maybe Eme would realize what a terrible mistake he'd made and come collect him in the morning... But probably not. So instead of dwell, Eion tried to investigate where he could, hoping to figure out the castle fast. If nothing else, it would give him ad advantage against bullies.... While he was zoned out, he missed his name being called, though probably mostly because the lady at the front was calling for Sheldon. He debated not going, but after another call, he trudged forward. Once the whole entire room was staring at him, he felt the weird, warmish hat settle on his head. "Mister Hat, please tell them I don't belong here. I'm probably not even good enough to do magic.... please, tell them to let me go home..."

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxBɪᴢᴀʀʀᴇ:
                                                                Eion has some very weird quirks. He has odd collections and habits, but his strange ways of thinking are by far the strongest. His mind works in mysterious ways, but he always seems to have something to say, if not necessarily what one would anticipate.

xxxxxIᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                Eion tends to live in his head, as it's a world he can create without pain, sadness, or fear. Unfortunately, this leads to some clashes in reality when he's confronted with hard truths.

xxxxxAᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ:
                                                                Socially, Eion has always been incredibly awkward. Be it the choices of topic he starts or his odd replies, he's never quite mastered talking to people without seeming like a total weirdo.

xxxxxHᴜᴍʙʟᴇ:
                                                                If ever congratulated, Eion is quick to give recognition to someone else. He never likes being in the spotlight good or bad, but he's more used to criticism, which he takes and accepts.

xxxxxSᴛᴜᴅɪᴏᴜs:
                                                                Eion loves learning, be it from books, TV, or other sources. He does his best to always study whatever he can get his hands on, if only to sate a natural curiosity.

xxxxxSᴇʟꜰ-Lᴏᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ:
                                                                While he's always civil and polite to everyone around him, there is one person Eion hates. Himself. After all he's been through, it's left him feeling dirty and disgusted with his own body. He can't stand people complimenting his physical form, and will often break down at serious insults to his person.

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀ ᴘʜʀᴀsᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɢ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋʟᴀsʜ ᴏꜰ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ's ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
          Oʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ!
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ 'ɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴ
          Kᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ sᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴡɪɴs
          Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴀʏ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:49 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sorting Hat
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I better get Slytherin

Aspen didn't enjoy the boat ride, but she did try for her sister's sake. Once back on solid ground, however, the girl's confidence returned tenfold, excitement taking over. She walked beside her sister into the castle, then into the giant Great Hall proper. She'd been in here before, but it wasn't the same at all. This was amazing! Despite being crushed by a bunch of other jittery eleven year olds, Aspen had to admit this was exciting. Sure, her nerves were running rampant and her nausea was back at the thought of being called to the front, but she was here! She was about to be sorted and start her schooling at Hogwarts.

When her name was called out across the room, Aspen squeezed Laurel's hand, then adopted her usual confident walk as she made her way through the crowd. Once at the front, she sent a small nod and grin over toward her dad, then sat on the uncomfortable stool. Just as she realized all eyes were on her, the room with dark with the hat covering her eyes. "Alright hat, this is how it's gonna go. You're gonna put me in Slytherin where I belong, or tomorrow, you'll be buried so far under the earth that all the magicks in the world couldn't find you. Now then, carry on."

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxAᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏᴜs:
                                                                Sometimes Aspen's ambition gets the better of her, but she's always trying to be the best she can be. Her biggest competition is almost always her own self.

xxxxxIᴍᴘᴀssɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                It takes a lot to get Aspen to react beyond a slight eyebrow raise. She's not the best at showing off her emotions to anyone that isn't family, often keeping a calm, casual expression and mindset.

xxxxxAᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴏᴜs:
                                                                Almost nothing in the world can stop Aspen from seeking adventure, especially if it's right alongside her twin. She loves discovering new things and doesn't mind climbing, digging, and swimming her way to excitement.

xxxxxSᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ:
                                                                Once Aspen has a solid idea in her head, it takes a lot to sway her. She seldom changes opinions unless she decides she wants to. She can be hard-headed at the best of times, and downright aggressively protective of her thoughts at the worst.

xxxxxPᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴɪsᴛ:
                                                                Much like her father, Aspen is meticulous about her work, feeling it more important to deliver quality results. Even when top results aren't needed, Aspen has no problem working extra hard to make sure she feels she's done everything to exact specifications.

xxxxxPʀᴏᴜᴅ:
                                                                Aspen is extremely proud of herself, her family, and her heritage. She loves everything about herself and takes extra time to keep herself at her own level of ideal.

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:10 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Being Sorted
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is awesome!

Maya was hyped. As soon as her feet landed in the castle proper, she wanted to sprint around and explore. Unfortunately, they had to keep with the group (which was lame!) and follow the teacher. After only a few minutes of searching, they found the Great Hall. According to her mum's instruction, Maya tilted her head back, gasping softly when she saw the night sky twinkling above them. But that couldn't be, could it? With them being inside and all.... had she missed a big section of the castle with a glass roof? Her thoughts were drawn back by the commencement of the ceremony, to which she paid rapt attention. She didn't want any chance of missing her name, after all!

After what felt like absolutely forever, Maya heard her own name. A bright, overpowering grin set upon her face as the girl practically sprinted to the front. Once there, she took a proud pose upon the little stool, squeaking softly when the hat fell upon her head. "This is super cool! All I want is to please be put in my daddy's house. I'm gonna be just like him, see, so it only makes sense!" She grinned, hoping she was placed where she wanted to go.

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxAᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴏᴜs:
                                                                Maya is always down to explore, her curiosity propelling her to seek out new thrills and drama. Unfortunately, she's adventurous in every sort of way, so expect her to ask probing questions that, on occasion, seem a little overly invasive.

xxxxxAᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                Maya's got an abundant supply of energy that never seems to wane. She's always got something to do and never wants to sit still.

xxxxxSᴀssʏ:
                                                                No matter what is said, Maya's always quick to remark with some sassy comeback. She doesn't mind who she's sassing, as long as she can manage to avoid trouble.... though her smart mouth has been known to land her in hot water before.

xxxxxBʀᴀᴠᴇ:
                                                                Whether it's facing the big, spooky spider in the corner or trying to fly upside down, it takes a lot to scare Maya. She's always willing to try something new and rarely has reservations in doing so.

xxxxxIɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴛ:
                                                                Despite her rather reckless personality, Maya's got her mom's wicked smarts. Of course, she's usually using her smarts to systematically skirt rules without outright breaking them. That way, she can't technically get in trouble... or... that's the plan anyway.

xxxxxTᴀʟᴋᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                If ever there's a time Maya's not running around, she's probably talking someone's ear off. Luckily, she's usually got friendly topics, but if you get her set off on quidditch you'd better be in for a long, one-sided conversation. Unfortunately, no one's quite figured out how to stop her crazy rants.

Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏx ᴍᴇ ɪɴ, sᴜꜰꜰᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋs ᴍᴇ ɪɴ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛɪɴ' ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄʀᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴇɢɪɴs
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇᴅ
          I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰʟʏ, I ᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, I ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄɪsᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ
          Sᴏ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀʀᴇ
          I ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀɪᴠᴇ! I ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ, ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏsᴘᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ʀɪsᴇ!
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games