Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:39 am
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ƬΉIЯD YΣΛЯ

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Addison was proud of himself for completing another year without causing anyone any grievous injuries. He walked into the Great Hall for the feast and spotted Pru sitting alone and looking like she was looking for someone. With a smile on his face, he walked over to her and plopped down beside her. Other than a few trips to Hogsmeade and a few study sessions in the common room, they hadn't spent much time together. Something about lots of classes and such keeping them apart. But they wouldn't be now. He smiled at her when he sat down. "So, next year we'll be fourth years. That's crazy, huh? Seems like time is just flying by." He ran a hand through his hair and shrugged. It did seem like was flying by, but then there were days when it seemed like time just dragged on. Though he wished time would drag on whenever he was with Pru. She always made him smile.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:18 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorthird yearpureblood

Pru was thinking about how hungry she was, and wondering what she'd eat after the headmaster spoke and the food appeared, when Addy flopped into the seat next to her. She grinned. "I feel like I was sorted just yesterday. And now the year after next we have OWLs," she groaned as she spoke. Exams weren't something she was fond of. Schoolwork, in general wasn't something she was fond of. She detested having to do homework, though she took good notes in class and tried to pay attention. She could drop some classes after her OWLs, though, so she was happy for that. Right now she had sixteen classes! Sixteen! Why on God's green earth had she signed up for so many?! "I'm jus' glad we're going into the summer," she conceded. "A break from school sounds nice right about now."

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:29 pm
User Image
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ƬΉIЯD YΣΛЯ

Addison nodded along with her; he wasn't fond of the exams either. His sister had barely passed some of hers and she had studied for ages for them. Addy wasn't exactly the study type and he knew he needed to do well on some of them, at least. If he wanted to be an Auror, that was. Pru mentioned the summer and Addy remembered something his mother had said. "About summer... well, I was wondering... My mum said I could have some friends over this summer since I'm older now. I was wondering if you'd want to come to my house and hang out. We've got a nice bit of land and a cool stream and stuff." He smiled, a little nervousness in his eyes. He really wanted to show Pru around his home town. That would be totally brill! He watched her with a small smile on his face.

Not alone or betrayed

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:33 pm
Let's say sunshine for everyone.
But as far as I can remember-
We've been migratory animals...
Living under changing weather.
Someday we will foresee obstacles.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

first yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster pulled a face at her friend. "At least I'll be fat and happy. Mum never lets me have any sugary food. I only get it here and at the bakery." The reason she was never allowed any sugary food was because a hyper Aster was someone no one wanted to have to deal with, but she conveniently forgot that. Pam's laughter brought out her own, and when she'd settled down from her hyena level hysterics she brightened at the thought of Pam coming along. "Come, come, come, come with us," she chanted furiously. "Mum and Dad love you. They think you're a 'good influence' on me." Aster had never seen her best friend as a good influence- more as a partner in both heroics and crime. What could she say? They were anti heroes.

Her mouth dropped open at Pam's next suggestion. She grabbed the other girl by the shoulders. "Pam. You have. To take me. With you. Your mums can kidnap me if they want. I don't care. Whatever it takes. I'll sneak out of my house. I know how to make a rope out of bed sheets. It's easy. We can sword fight with baguettes and see the Eiffel Tower and go to the Louvre and it would be awesome." The only obstacle in their way, as Aster saw it, was one Cecelia Frey. Her mum had taken a great deal of convincing just to let her go off to Hogwarts. But France was just a hop and a skip away! And probably more mundane and therefore less 'dangerous'! Her dad would let her go, because she was his Warrior Child and warrior children tended to get what they wanted from their fathers. Unfortunately, to her mum she was pretty sure she was her Precious Easily Breakable Treasure.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Through the blizzard, through the blizzard...
Today we will sell our uniform!
Live together, live together-
We played hide and seek in waterfalls;
We were younger, we were younger.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:12 pm

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

Pru looked curiously over at him when he started rather nervously; Addy was typically pretty confident, or at least she thought so. But she brightened when he got it all out. "'Course I'd want to. I've been hearing about that stream for years," she teased. Besides, she didn't have any grand plans for the summer. All she usually did was run around outside like a little kid, help her mum at her shop in Diagon, and hang around with her cousins. And this would get her out of the house, which could be too quiet for her tastes at times. Jarlath was moved out, she never saw much of Adge over the summer, and while it was nice to have the company now that Kenny had moved in with them, her Slytherin cousin wasn't exactly the most outgoing bloke. Kenny was great, and she loved him something fierce, like all of her cousins, but he was pretty quiet. "Where do you live, again?" she asked Addy. She'd used to live in Kenmare, in Ireland, before her mum remarried, but now resided in England, specifically Ottery St. Catchpole. She missed Ireland, but didn't mind Ottery. At least it was still out in the country. She would have gone mad living in some overdeveloped area with perfectly manicured lawns and very few trees.

OOC:
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ƬΉIЯD YΣΛЯ

When she said that she'd want to come see him, the nervousness disappeared and a wide smile appeared on his face. "Well, it is a very popular stream," he said with a smirk. When she asked where he lived again, he responded, "Oh, right in the heart of Chudley Cannons territory. Outside of Chudley itself, though. My grandpa has a nice country home in Devonshire." He nodded. He'd been to Chudley many times, especially whenever the Cannons played a home game and he could get tickets. Maybe she'd like to come to a game with him! His eyes twinkled and he smirked. "Hey, maybe you'd like to come to a Cannons game with me? I could get us tickets and we could watch them play." He would like to take her out to a game. It was always fun and he loved spending time with her.

Not alone or betrayed

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:15 pm

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

Pru burst out laughing. "You live right by me, then. Or at least, now you do since we moved. I'm live in Devonshire too. Ottery St. Catchpole, actually." She bit her lip when he asked about seeing a game. Pru loved quidditch; how could she not, her uncle made brooms? But he was already having her over to his home, and she didn't want to impose too much, especially as a guest. Okay, she was a little old fashioned, so what. "I'll come to a game," she agreed, "If I can pay for my own ticket and they're not playing the Kestrels. I'm originally from Kenmare, you know. Gotta support the home team." Secretly she was very excited at the idea of seeing a game. She watched all the school ones, though of course she had to be there for Gryffindor's, since she was the reserve keeper.

OOC:
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Gryffindor Table with Tanya
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nostalgic
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is... weird. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

тoo мυcн w a l ĸ ι n g, ѕнoeѕ w o r n т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тoo мυcн т rι p p ι n ' and мy ѕ o υ l ' ѕ worn т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι м e тo caтcн a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ т o d a y ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Her n a m e is what it m e a n s ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho snickered faintly at Leo's comment as she and David joined them, and rolled his eyes a bit at David's. "I agree with you on that one, mate. But, I'm trying to keep her out of too much trouble, you know? Figure getting caught snogging in an empty classroom will probably yield less punishment than whatever chaos she's got in mind," he said, winking at his housemate. He really didn't think that the two of them required much encouragement at all, but he wouldn't argue with David on that point. "I'm fairly certain you never have to worry about us being as bad as that lot... pretty sure they thought it was a spectator sport. I at least prefer keeping it to myself," he said, shaking his head. In reality, he knew that it wasn't usually so much that any of the others had wanted to be watched (or, well. He thought Jer might've, the guy was sort of like that), but more that they wanted to snog when they wanted to snog and weren't inclined to taking the time to relocate for the occasion. Still annoying, but he couldn't fault them.

spaceHe coughed awkwardly when David mentioned them being godparents, knowing this couldn't go anywhere good. Tanya was still fairly adamant over not wanting their lives to escalate too quickly, and he was pretty sure that on the off chance David and Leo did have a kid in the immediate future and somehow get themselves killed, that would be about as quick an escalation as could happen. But, at the same time, he did know that David was right, he and Tanya were probably their best options for that (and how weird was that?), and it was pretty unreasonable for Tanya to expect them to put their lives on hold for her peace of mind. He ignored that part of the conversation entirely, thinking that was his safest option, and instead replied, "Leo, you do realize that graduation isn't some sort of death sentence, right? We will all still get to see each other if we want to. Maybe not as often, but it's not as though we're all disappearing off the face of the Earth. You guys're free to stop by my place whenever, I'll appreciate the company." He shrugged at this. He was pretty sure that, in spite of his best efforts, Tanya's non-occupant status was going to be mostly in name, and that she would in fact spend roughly 90% of her free time there with him. So, if Leo wanted to see her, his house was her best bet. He wasn't the sort to want to go out all the time, and anyway, they'd have his movies, his dad's games, his mum's art stuff... there was plenty at the treehouse to occupy themselves with. They'd go out every once in a while... but he was a homebody, so those times wouldn't be all that often. Not unless she very forcibly drug him out.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ƬΉIЯD YΣΛЯ

Addy blinked when she started laughing, then smirked when she said that she lived in Ottery St. Catchpole, which wasn't far from where he lived. That made things a lot easier for the both of them. When she said she'd go to a game with him if she could play, he waved his hands. "I could pay, really. It's no biggie. I have a lot of money saved up anyway. I was gonna buy a broom, but decided against it." He originally had plans to try out for the Quidditch team, but after his dismal performance in Flying class, he'd decided against it. So, instead, he would use some of the money he'd saved to take them both to a game. It was decided... as long as they weren't playing the Kestrels. "I think there's a Cannons home game where they're playing the Harpies. I could look into that, if you want to go."

Not alone or betrayed

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. Shockingly the school year hadn't been that bad, and he was glad for it. Now, if only he could get a relaxing summer before the new year began. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 145 points, is Hufflepuff. Third place, with a total of 315 points, goes to Ravenclaw. Second place, with a total of 330 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place with a total of 530 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxx█████████ GIVE A LITTLE xxx __××
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ
xxxxxxxxxxxx sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ xxxxxxx ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇ
xxxxxxxxx OH OH OOHH xxx xxx ▬▬▬

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ A Hot Mess
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Gryffindor Table
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Gryffindors
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

It was almost laughable, the fact that the product of two Hufflepuffs could be such a broad and diverse litter. The thought of it brought a smile to Dante’s face, and as he was sorted into Gryffindor he couldn’t help but to chuckle a little. His older brother had also been sorted into Gryffindor, while an older sister was also a Hufflepuff. With Esmée falling prey to the hands of Slytherin house, it seemed the Bianchi parents had finally finished their ‘collection’. Musing on the thought as he walked, Dante turned towards his fellow Gryffindors, asking if he could sit in the closest empty seat before introducing himself. ”Hi! My name is Dante, Dante Bianchi. My sister calls me Danny boy sometimes, my older siblings call me Boy Wonder, and when my parents are mad they like to call me by my full name – Dante Zorro Bianchi.” He told them, beaming. ”I brought along a cat… his name is Zuppa, it’s Italian. Means ‘soup’. Do you think they’ll be serving soup this evening? Not my cat, soup, but soup soup? The food kind?”

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; Open for Interaction }

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

When Gideon was sorted into Gryffindor, his eyes lit up. He took a few extra seconds, more than the other kids, to stand and adjust, then moved toward the house clad in red. They were cheering! For him! He'd never been cheered for before! He moved as quickly as he could over to the table, glad that they all seemed to accept him. It was all he wanted, really. To find a place he could fit in... and not that "school for special cases" his Grandma had suggested. Crazy old bat. With a bit of work, he sat at the table and tucked his crutches as out of the way as possible. They were always in the way, it seemed. Hopefully, he wasn't considered the same. Not here. Here was a new start. And he could thrive in this house! It had to be!

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:39 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxx█████████ GIVE A LITTLE xxx __××
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ
xxxxxxxxxxxx sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ xxxxxxx ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇ
xxxxxxxxx OH OH OOHH xxx xxx ▬▬▬

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Starved
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Great Hall
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Gideon and the Gryffindors
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

As more and more students were sorted, Dante quickly lost interest in the ceremony and instead threw his arms onto the table before resting the side of his face on the wood. He was hungry, sleepy, a little bored, and craving to do some magic. Real magic, not the fake stuff his siblings would always tell him to try. With a deep sigh, Dante straightened again, leaning towards the latest addition to Gryffindor House, a young boy who had come to the table with crutches – those were a new contraption, nothing that Dante had ever seen before, but they seemed really cool. ”Do you reckon this will be over soon?” He asked in an almost whiney tone. ”I’m hungry… I haven’t eaten all day.”

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:11 am
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gid was luckily shaken from the less than positive thoughts in his head by one of the other first years. This kid seemed like he knew what he was doing, so it couldn't hurt to befriend him. He had asked if it would be over soon, then mentioned he was hungry. "Ah, I hope so. There's still a lot of First Years in line, but I think I was the slowest moving." He gave a friendly laugh, then continued. "I think I have more sandwiches in my bag. Mum made them at the hotel this morning before the train.... I'm Gideon, by the way. Or Gid. Either or." He smiled, grateful to have someone to talk to. Rhys was absolutely wonderful, but he was so terribly quiet.... not that it was a problem! Gid glanced at Rhys, then turned back to the other boy. Didn't want to seem rude, after all!

{OoC:}
Forks Anonymous
TOOT

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:57 am

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor fourth yearcaptain & keeper pureblood

Pru returned hugs and fielded all the congratulations with a slightly rueful grin, as self conscious as any fourteen year old with their first boyfriend would be. When Addy glanced at her she nodded emphatically, with a "Course I am," all the while wondering what the point of asking a question like that in front of their friends was. It wasn't like she'd say no, anyways, and even if she hadn't been happy, she'd never have admitted it in front of their friends. God, sometimes she felt like she'd walked right into this whole thing blind. She was happy, she was, but there'd been no build up for her, no expectation that he would ask her out. She'd been completely clueless up until the very last moment, and she was still trying to wrap her head around it. After all, she didn't really see anything very attractive about herself. She figured she was nice enough, a good friend, and alright looking... she certainly didn't miss her awkward childhood looks. She'd never been a very good looking kid, she thought. Well, it's not like he knows what he's doing either, she reassured herself. It wasn't just her. When she was finally seated at the Gryffindor Table, stomach rumbling, she leaped to her feet to scream and cheer when Rhys was sorted, determined to show her support even if he hadn't landed in her own house. He'd fit in well in Ravenclaw, she hoped. It was full of quiet, bookish kids, though maybe not as quiet as him. Oh. Had that been mean to think? She felt a twist of guilt, which she pushed away, as she turned to Addy. "My little cousin," she explained. "He's super smart."

OOC:
SummerIsles

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games