Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:58 pm

User ImageUser Image

𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃

Tessa walked into the Great Hall, looking a bit cross. She was finally done with her OWL exams, but it didn't mean she was able to stop stressing over them! She had to wait at least a whole month longer before she'd get her results! Luckily, she was sure she would get flawless grades. The girl sat in her usual spot, grabbing out a French workbook. Yes, she'd decided French would be a good language to work on, though she kept mixing up French and Gaelic. She let out a sigh, twirling one of her curls around her finger.

Bᴀʙʏ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ
I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ғʟᴏᴏʀ
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴀ
Aɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʟᴀɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀʙʟᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜ
Aɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝒆𝓷 ℋ𝓪𝓵𝓵𝒆𝓵𝓾𝓳𝓪𝓱
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:12 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƝƖƇƠԼЄ ԼƳƦƛ "ƝƖƘЄ" ԼƠƔЄƬƬЄxxx
Fσυгτн Ψελг Ѕlψτнεгιπ Ƥυгεϐlσσd spacee

User Image
                                                    < Springtime 2035, End of the Year >
                                                    ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold
                                                    But you will remember me, remember me for centuries
                                                    And just one mistake is all it will take
                                                    We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries!

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike, ever since the incident in the holiday, she never felt so guilty as ever. A week after the wretched "dinner" time, she convinced her parents to send her back to school and they surprisingly said yes. But then, that was probably because her mother convinced her husband more by outsmarting him and the fact that they still saw her as someone resembling a 'good daughter'. However, she found out that they were going to ground Avian for the whole holiday at home, much worse was when he saw their father carrying Avian's guitar and stashing it somewhere. But... that was her brother's favorite guitar- Gypsy and Jer gave it to him. After the holiday break, she could tell that her brother was definitely been through something because Avian was being... sullen.

He didn't talk to people as much anymore and been avoiding everyone (even Grace), but when he did he just gave them short replies and fake smiles before venturing off. The young Slytherin felt like he was avoiding her, and thought about things she could've done to at least help him. There were a few times she approached him, but what he did was to glare at her, stand up, and leave her. The last approach she did, he snapped at her and told her everything: About how their father said words to him day after day during the holiday, probably words that were sharp; treating him like he's disowned even if their father didn't say it out loud; confiscating his guitar and forbidding him to play even a piano; and making him study all week with stacks of books on the desk, pressuring him at its finest; and the fact that he got disinherited as well. However, Nike didn't think that the inheritance was something Avian was upset about, it was probably more of the treatment as if being disowned from his parents. She knew the family wasn't the type to just up and disown kids here and there because they hold onto their reputation so bad, at least that was what she thought. They just disinherited them out of the will and just gave them clicking tongues like say, Gypsy and Jer. But for Avian? It was more of the repeated condescending verbal treatment and guilt-tripping.

But if Avian got disinherited, it meant that he was no longer the heir- and would pass to the younger one... Which could be her. Sometimes, she wanted to earn the heir position by being fair and square, by proving to the family she could be a great heir with achievements and winning their favor. But this? Her being the heir because there was no one else to take it? Add to the fact that the once-heir suffered in the process? She didn't feel she deserved it. Not really. Nike felt like she betrayed him by not standing up for him, for keeping quiet and just watching from the sidelines. She didn't even want to stay on the sideline, but did it look like she had a choice? She was facing her parents, not some typical Derrickesque student. Someone would say, "Well, you win, you become the heiress. That's all that matters, right?" But for her, she felt like what mattered more was how she won, that was why she felt conflicted about the thing. Gah! Why was she thinking about this too much? Why was she stressing herself and overthinking the whole over and over? She gritted her teeth as she sat down and covered her face with her hands, trying not to express her ire- But one could hear the audible hissing sounds from her to anyone who sat beside her, she wasn't even trying to mimic her house

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌▌█ ██ ▌███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ ▌

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name, 'cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                    Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                    'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia and you're a cherry blossom,
                                                    You're about to bloom, you look so pretty, but you're gone so soon!

ωι†h [no one] α† [Slytherin Table]

Ʋεгψ Ʊπшιllιπɢlψ ΣπɢλɢεdΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    @murrue : just gonna quote you to give you the reason why Avian's not gonna be in the Great Hall today

murruelecreuset

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:08 am

Raymond Ara Yuko
Fourth Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Fourth year was over and OWL year was coming for Raymond. That meant a lot of studying over the summer to make sure his grades remained good. Though, he would still be going on the summer camping trips with his mother. It would be a good break from studying. Heaven knows he didn’t socialize with anyone over the summer. It was sort of depressing. Those thoughts reminded him of Tessa, the fifth year with mauve hair.

The moment he walked into the great hall and saw Nike however, his thoughts of Tess switched to his classmate. Walking over to her, Raymond took a seat next to the Lovette girl. He could tell that something wasn’t right. Though yet again the thought of asking came with the question of should he? Raymond didn’t think Nike would hate him for asking, she might tell him off but she wouldn’t hate him for caring… At least he didn’t think she would.

‘You don’t want to ask the last time you tried to help you went through hell…’ Raymond thought to himself. ‘There’s no way it’ll end like that…’ He mentally argued with himself. With that Raymond opened his mouth ignoring every thought that was telling him to keep it shut. “Hey, everything okay?” He asked. Of course everything was not okay. He was pretty sure their house winning every cup that year didn’t even help. Real life problems troubled school ones in his opinion.

With: Fellow Snakes... Nike

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: It's cool. I just posted Grace because I figured I should post Grace since she's graduating.

Jade Galaksylph

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:25 am

User Image
First Year
Reserve Beater - - -

Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table

After getting over her hatred for the dungeon that was her common room, Kimberly managed to make Slytherin a home. She made a friend in Rory she supposed and found a place on the Quidditch team as a reserve beater. The music club was fun and all and all her first year wasn’t a total let down. Helping to pierce Rory’s ear and roaming the castle with her orphaned sisters. Kimberly could certainly take or leave classes though. Some were just dreadful though that dread paled in comparison to going back to the orphanage for the summer.

Sitting at the Slytherin table, Kimberly clapped for their house’s wins. However, her expression was dismal. She swore if anyone asked what was bothering her she’d probably kill them. Though, the death part was mostly hollow. She didn’t know the whole world knowing she had no real home. Nor the pity that came along with it.

With : Fellow snakes...

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : Open for interaction...

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:58 am

]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƝƖƇƠԼЄ ԼƳƦƛ "ƝƖƘЄ" ԼƠƔЄƬƬЄxxx
Fσυгτн Ψελг Ѕlψτнεгιπ Ƥυгεϐlσσd spacee

User Image
                                                    < Springtime 2035, End of the Year >

Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold
                                                    But you will remember me, remember me for centuries
                                                    And just one mistake is all it will take
                                                    We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries!

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

The young Slytherin heaved a deep sigh the moment someone decided to sit next to her and ask about her state of being, which wasn't really helping to ease her self-frustration. However, Nike knew better than lashing out, that would only make things much worse than it already was. Putting her hands down and revealing her scowling expression, she looked at Raymond with her stormy eyes- which were mixed with anger and irritation. However, she wasn't mad at her friend, not really, more to herself than anything else. She didn't say anything for a moment and just glared at him, then she turned away. "Well, what do you think?" She asked tersely, then she sighed again and shook her head, "Guh... Obviously not. Sorry, I just feel so not-okay, I don't even know where to bloody start." And that begged the question, was she even ready to spout it out on him?

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌▌█ ██ ▌███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ ▌

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name, 'cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                    Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                    'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia and you're a cherry blossom,
                                                    You're about to bloom, you look so pretty, but you're gone so soon!

ωι†h [Raymond] α† [Slytherin Table]

Ʋεгψ Ʊπшιllιπɢlψ ΣπɢλɢεdΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    ---

murruelecreuset
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:23 am

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
Pureblood First Year Slytherin xxxxx

< Year 2035 >
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎,
                                                      xxx 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
                                                      xxx 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑!
                                                      xxx 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎--
                                                      xxx 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
                                                      xxx 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Garnet was sitting at the Slytherin Table, being quiet as per usual. His first year here... It wasn't as bad as he initially thought. He made a few friendly acquaintances in his year- Deaus and Lucy were part of that short list. Sure, there were some people who didn't like him for a given reason but maybe having two new friends was a lot for him. But then, he was pretty much overreacting, as he wasn't exactly the most skillful person when it comes to making friends. He wasn't like Uncle Paz, who (according to his story-tellings about how he spent his school life) was the one to engage in conversations. Though, he was still happy that he was in Slytherin, as he clapped with a smile for his house's achievement in getting the House Cup- also the Quidditch Cup. He was getting his hopes that maybe this school wasn't so bad, aside from Peter- he didn't like him, and Garnet didn't have to approach him to know that the Ravenclaw boy was a snot.

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜-- xxx
                                                      𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞... xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎: 𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚗! xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎... xxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Slytherins] 𝚊𝚝

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      open for interaction

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 pm

User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Oliver hadn’t felt like himself for a while. Basically, ever since the night he and his peers went into the Forbidden Forest – that was so bloody stupid of them. It got its name for a reason. The blond sat down next to some quiet firstie in hopes that the kid wouldn’t try to talk to him. All he wanted to do was eat some good food and contemplate life, existence and people. People were such complex creatures and after what happened to Glynn – or rather, what Glynn attempted to put himself through to avoid everything else that he’s been through – well, that just makes one realize that no one really ever knows what somebody else is going through.

Brown eyes glanced towards the Ravenclaw table, expecting (and hoping) to see Glynn sitting there, healthy and alive. The Slytherin really didn’t know if one day, he’d just disappear so drastically without a word or explanation. Oliver didn’t spot his classmate, so he scanned the room quickly before glancing towards the door. Maybe he’d see him come in during that moment, or maybe he’d see Reyna or Vitamin, who he really should start calling by his real name. Although at this point, Oliver didn’t really know if Vitamin was an insult or a nickname anymore. But hey, if his housemate found it insulting enough, he should stop. After all, as annoying as Vitomir was, Ollie didn’t wanna see him plunge into the mouth of some wildabeast in the forest to try and end everything going on in his life.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm getting ready to fly. I know it's my time to shine.
Don't care if I'll make mistakes. I'll do whatever it takes.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:54 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHouse Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKimi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGrumpy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï'ṃ ṡø h α ρ ρ ÿ, 'сαυṡε τøḋαÿ ï ƒ ø υ ṉ ḋ ṃÿ ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ ṡ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          τhεÿ'ɾε ï ṉ ṃÿ h ε α ḋ, ï'ṃ ṡø υ ģ l ÿ, вυτ τhατ'ṡ ø ќ α ÿ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'сαυṡε ṡ ø αɾε ÿ ø υ, ώε в ɾ ø ќ ε øυɾ ṃ ï ɾ ɾ ø ɾ ṡ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡυṉḋαÿ ṃøɾṉïṉģ ïṡ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ ḋ α ÿ ƒøɾ αll ï с α ɾ ε xxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ ï'ṃ ṉøτ ṡ с α ɾ ε ḋ, lïģhτ ṃÿ сαṉḋlεṡ ïṉ α ḋ α ʐ ε 'сαυṡε ï ƒøυṉḋ ģ ø ḋ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceRory'd had it up to his ears with people tonight. He was sick of them. He'd been forced to ride in the carriages with a random couple of girls the year ahead of him and they'd been possibly the most annoying people he'd ever had the displeasure of sharing space with. There'd been another, older boy in the carriage as well, but he'd just turned away from the lot of them and stared out the window the whole time. Rory didn't see how he could've possibly just been ignoring the two nyaffs, but apparently he had. Meanwhile the second year had spent the entire ride wondering how much trouble he'd get into for shoving one or both of them out of the door. He stalked towards his house table, trying to exude an obvious air of 'stay the hell away from me' as he sat down next to Kimi. He figured she knew that she was the only person exempted from his current anti-social cloud, and the only person allowed to speak with him. Of course, if she chose not to, that was fine with him. He'd missed her over the holiday, but it wasn't like they didn't have the whole bloody school year to catch up. Besides, he'd need her help re-piercing his ears, since his dobber father had made him take the earrings out at the start of the break.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ï l ï ќ ε ïτ, ï'ṃ ṉøτ ģøṉṉα с ɾ α с ќ
                                                          xxxxxx ï ṃ ï ṡ ṡ ÿøυ, ï'ṃ ṉøτ ģøṉṉα с ɾ α с ќ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ï l ø ṿ ε ÿøυ, ï'ṃ ṉøτ ģøṉṉα с ɾ α с ќ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ï ќ ï l l ε ḋ ÿøυ, ï'ṃ ṉøτ ģøṉṉα с ɾ α с ќ

User Image

xx» «xx

xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:15 pm

Here comes a thought that might alarm me
What someone said and how it harmed me
Something I did that failed to be charming
Things that I said are suddenly swarming
User Image

αɢє 15 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιғтн чєαя ρяєғєcт

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty had been feeling great on the platform, on the train, and even through the prefect meeting though tired she had still felt ok. Normal ok. However when she did her patrol something started feeling not normal ok and she could literally feel his fingers start twitching from anxious energy and her mind started supplying thoughts and ideas she hadn't even been thinking about moment before. She'd never felt an episode come at her in such a manner and it scared her what it might mean so instead of following her friends to their compartment she ran and hid in the luggage one doing all the random breathing exercises her mind healer had taught her. The noise and smell from the animals didn't really help calm her down but it did keep her focus from wandering to parts unknown. When the train finally stopped, Caty quickly exited not wanting to get caught and questioned about why she had ridden in that particular compartment and why she hadn't sat with her friends. The usual crowd of students helped hide her from her friends, along with her height though her new hair color didn't in the slightest, until she was among the stragglers and could claim a carriage mostly to herself. She still did her exercises, just in case, and only stopped once she finally reached the castle and fell in line with the rest of the students heading towards the Great Hall. She quickly took a seat at the steadily growing Slytherin table surprised she had actually beaten her friends seeing as she was one of the last to arrive. Sighing, she just looked around seeing that the sorting hadn't started yet and tapped her finger restlessly on the surface of the table. "I hurt myself today. To see if I still feel. I focus on the pain. The only thing that's real." she sung low to herself.ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And, oh, I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch
All these little things seem to matter so much
That they confuse me
That I might lose me
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:35 pm

User Image
Second Year
Reserve Beater - - -

Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Kimberly got off the train with Alana, Minako, and Candace. The four of them hit the carriages and chatted all the way up to the castle. It was good to be back, not that Kimberly would fully admit it. Though for the three girls that were closest to her they knew. After a whole summer of complaining it made sense that she was glad to be back.

Coming into the great hall, Kimberly broke off from the others. Walking over to the Slytherin table she took a seat by herself. She didn’t have friends outside of her group aside from Rory and she guessed Sky. She didn’t see Rory yet so she was on her own and she wasn’t about to sit elsewhere like others did. Kimberly liked her house. Sure the sleeping arrangements weren’t exactly to her standards but she learned to accept it.

Before long though, Rory took a seat next to her. Kimberly looked over at him. She could tell her was in a mood. “Who’d you get saddled with?” She questioned her friend figuring that was the only thing that could be the cause of his problems. That’s when she noticed his ears. That git! Could she call someone else’s father that? Oh who cares it wasn’t like she was saying it out loud. “You’re father made you keep your earrings out all summer didn’t he?” Kimberly asked a part of her completely annoyed by it. She’d helped with that!

Status : Content for the most part
                                                  With : Fellow snakes... Rory

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Shiny Furret
Crew

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:00 pm

User Image
User Image
sixth year slytherin
chaser prefect

Kyson sat alone at the Slytherin table, near the head of the table but not quite there yet. He wasn't at the top of the food chain, but he was getting pretty close to it. In his sixth year at Hogwarts, the blonde wondered if he would ever get there, honestly. He was a Prefect, yes, but that's all he really had in matters of importance. Sure, he had been a Chaser for the house team for years, but he was just a member, nothing more. He wasn't in any clubs, and really he didn't have any friends. Just Contessa, if she was a friend, and... that was it, really. Reid wasn't really a friend either, more of a rival. Hm, had he wasted his years at Hogwarts worrying about his heirship and other matters for his future?... No, his future was what was important to him, not the petty friendships of youth. His career, his heirship, his status. Those were the important matters.

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                          Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                          Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                          I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                          Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                          I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: . . .
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:00 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHouse Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKimi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGrumpy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï'ṃ ṡø h α ρ ρ ÿ, 'сαυṡε τøḋαÿ ï ƒ ø υ ṉ ḋ ṃÿ ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ ṡ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          τhεÿ'ɾε ï ṉ ṃÿ h ε α ḋ, ï'ṃ ṡø υ ģ l ÿ, вυτ τhατ'ṡ ø ќ α ÿ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'сαυṡε ṡ ø αɾε ÿ ø υ, ώε в ɾ ø ќ ε øυɾ ṃ ï ɾ ɾ ø ɾ ṡ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡυṉḋαÿ ṃøɾṉïṉģ ïṡ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ ḋ α ÿ ƒøɾ αll ï с α ɾ ε xxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ ï'ṃ ṉøτ ṡ с α ɾ ε ḋ, lïģhτ ṃÿ сαṉḋlεṡ ïṉ α ḋ α ʐ ε 'сαυṡε ï ƒøυṉḋ ģ ø ḋ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceHad he been the affectionate type, Rory thought he might've hugged Kimi, or possibly even kissed her, for immediately honing right in on what was annoying him. As he was not particularly affectionate, however, he settled for snorting and crossing his arms, the gesture accompanied by a grateful, fond [removed](or as close as he could get to one, anyway). "Tae o' upper years, thay wur idiots. Coudnae git awa' fleet enough, ah thought thay micht actually mak' me gang doolally if th' carriage hurl hud taken muckle langer," he told her. "Or a'd hae murdurred masell. Death would've bin better than bein' trapped wi' they loons."

spaceThough it would've seemed impossible, his expression grew even more sour when she noticed his earrings were missing. "Aye, o' coorse he did. Auldjin cannae hae his son keekin lik' a ponce, kin he?" The second year made a rude gesture, hand quick to avoid being noticed by one of the upper years. He didn't fancy getting told off for complaining about his father. But, after a moment, his eyes sparked some, and he smirked. "Dinnae suppose ah kin convince ye tae hulp me re-pierce thaim, kin ah?" he asked, although he was fairly certain the answer was yes. He'd talked her into it the year before in spite of not being very good friends with her yet, or knowing her really at all. Now that she was his best friend (even if he wasn't hers, he only had the one, and that was her, making her his best by default), he didn't imagine she'd refuse.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ï l ï ќ ε ïτ, ï'ṃ ṉøτ ģøṉṉα с ɾ α с ќ
                                                          xxxxxx ï ṃ ï ṡ ṡ ÿøυ, ï'ṃ ṉøτ ģøṉṉα с ɾ α с ќ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ï l ø ṿ ε ÿøυ, ï'ṃ ṉøτ ģøṉṉα с ɾ α с ќ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ï ќ ï l l ε ḋ ÿøυ, ï'ṃ ṉøτ ģøṉṉα с ɾ α с ќ

User Image

xx» «xx

xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - Couple of upper years, they were idiots. Couldn't get away fast enough, I thought they might actually make me go crazy if the carriage ride had taken much longer. -
                                                          - Or I'd have killed myself. Death would've been better than being trapped with those loons. -
                                                          - Yeah, of course he did. Old man can't have his son looking like a ponce, can he? -
                                                          - Don't suppose I can convince you to help me re-pierce them, can I? -

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:23 pm

Anna Adair
Hogwarts Student
Slytherin

It felt like forever that Anna sat on that stool waiting to be sorted. Once the hat called out Slytherin, Anna couldn't help but feel pride in herself in being able to follow her mom's footsteps. She hurriedly got off the stool and went over to the Slytherin table. She found and area that was empty at the table and sat down. She hoped Julius would be getting Slytherin as well, he atleast was somebody she felt she could trust. She was just excited to be placed in Slytherin.

From her seat at the table she watched the other first years get sorted one by one. It was time to see where Julius would be sorted. She smiled in hopes to hear Slytherin come for him. She knew it would make him happy. As she watched the sorting hat lower towards his head, she heard him exclaim Slytherin. She end up clapping. She felt this was the house she belonged in.

OOC:

murruelecreuset

=Text
=Speech
=Thoughts
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:30 am

User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ωιтн [Slytherins] || ωнєяє
                                                          || ωнєη [Sorting Ceremony 2035] || xxxx
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxǀ'м ѕσяяу, вяσтнєя; ǀ'м ѕσяяу ǀ ℓєт уσυ ∂σωη
                                                          xxxxxxƜєℓℓ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ'яє ƒιηє - Ɲσ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ тєη∂ тσ ℓιє
                                                          xxxxxxƳσυ'ℓℓ тαкє тнє Ɯєѕтєяη тяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ Aмѕтєя∂αм
                                                          xxxxxxJυѕт ву уσυя ℓєƒт вяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ тнє Ƭιη мαη

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If it was anything, Nike didn't like being asked about her summer, because if she did she knew that Raymond was going to pity her. She did not like being pitied like a useless little twelve-year-old, because she wanted to think that she could do anything. But she did felt bad about her lashing out to Raymond and apologized to him during their carriage ride, she didn't tell the story but all she could say was that it was really personal and she didn't want to talk about it to anyone. Yes, she got it, they're friends- but that didn't change the fact of her convincing herself that she was perfectly fine. Caty, Aimee, Colin, Di, and a new addition named Leon were her friends as well- but there was no way she was opening up to them, either. They were able to do it fine but that was because it was easy for them to do, why couldn't she do the same too? Sitting down to her seat in her House table she decided to play pretend and act like there was nothing happening to her during the summer, and she did hope it was working for her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ƴσυя тιмє ωιƖƖ cσмє ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιт, ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιтxxxxxx
                                                          ǀт'ѕ нαяɗ, вєƖιєνє мє, ǀ'νє тяιєɗxxxxxx
                                                          Ɓυт тнє яαιη ωση'т fαƖƖ fσя тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          Ƭнє ѕυη ωση'т ѕнιηє ση тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          ƁєƖιєνє мє ωнєη ǀ ѕαу, тнαт ǀ ωσυƖɗη'т нανє ιт αηу σтнєя ωαуxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          || Unwillingly Engaged || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

User Image
                                                          ((ooc : stuff ))space

murruelecreuset

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:30 am

Throw dirt on me and grow a wildflower
But it's "******** the world", get a child out her
Yeah, my life a b***h, but you know nothing about her
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers
I'm rolling Sweets, I'm smoking sour
Married to the game but she broke her vows
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
| Muggleborn | Slytherin Fourth Year

Wren grabbed a random seat away from people still mildly freaked out by the idea that the horseless carriages weren't at all that horseless. What else did this mind ******** of a year have planned for him? He sighed and tried not to wonder how his sister was faring and instead focused on the squirts getting sorted eyeing the ones that came to the table. So far he hadn't heard any table declarations of superiority so he counted it as positive point. Then again the night was still young and the sorting wasn't even halfway finished so who knew what nutter could brighten their already starling reputation. At least last year he had his mouse to keep him relatively entertained, now he just an empty pocket and an emptier stomach."T
Quote:

It's a little too late to say that you're sorry now
You kicked me when I was down
But what you say just (don't hurt me)
That's right b***h (don't hurt me)
And I don't need you (no more)
Don't want to see you (no more)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games