Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Train Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxA crowd of students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCallum stopped when he reached the edge of the lake and the boats, turning to face the students. He took a moment to make sure everyone was accounted for. Once he was certain they hadn't lost anyone, he resumed the posture from before, hands behind his back, and addressed them. "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense, and I don't think any of you want to land a detention before you even make it to the school." Cal realized as soon as he'd spoken that he may have phrased that poorly; some students, with a penchant for trouble making, might take it as a challenge. He did cross his arms then, narrowing his eyes. "Any students who think it would be funny or somehow impressive to accomplish such a task, I advise you re-evaluate your priorities. Carefully." Alright, so it paid to be intimidating sometimes. He found that, generally, he didn't have to make outright threats; his face and posture did it for him. He was pretty sure that anything the students could think of as far as a punishment would be far more severe than anything he'd actually hand out; he'd heard from his daughter a few of the ridiculous things she'd heard students gossiping about professors handing out as punishments. Where kids got these ideas, he'd never know, especially since some of them bordered on torture.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          First years should all follow Callum!
                                                          Next post will be at the Black Lake

oyehh

Diamond Wales

shabatha

murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

WritersHeart

Xistund

kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Lotus of the East

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:52 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ivar Torbjörn Eriksson
Unsorted First Year Muggleborn space

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

The talk between him, Glynn and Arnie was quite a refreshing moment. Well, mostly the talk was on him and Arnie and less on Glynn, who he felt that he didn't get his Reading joke. Poor kid. Also, on the other hand, he spent some time chewing a bubblegum which he treated it more like a chewing one since he was still figuring out how to make a bubble out of it. He should ask for tips and tricks from Austmar about this, or maybe in the holidays he could just research in the net about making a bubble. While Glynn was quite a quiet kid in Ivar's point of view, Arnie, on the other hand, turned out to be quite enjoying to talk with. After the train stopped, Ivar followed the two throughout the station now clad with his nice uniform until some tall guy named Mr. Murdoch ordered them to follow him to the Lake, well that was surprising. His brother didn't speak alot about what was going to happen when he went to Hogwarts for shock value, and Ivar wasn't really disappointed. Turning to Glynn again as they approached the boats, he asked, "So... um, do you have any hobbies? I like riding a skateboard, and playing a violin," Given that he and Arnie talked more in the train, maybe he and the blondie should, well, talk more. Well, it wasn't like he was forcing or anything, Ivar just thought that he still shouldn't leave the boy hanging. That would be really mean of him to just make him the third wheel, even though technically speaking that was not how you define a third wheel.

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

With :: Glynn Llewellyn and Arnie Diarmid
                                                    Where :: Hogsmeade Station ----> Black Lake
                                                    Wearing :: Uniform

Out.Of.Character ::

Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:31 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxUNSORTED xxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hogwarts was unlike any other schools that she's been to. Reyna knew this, but she wasn't prepared for how different it was. Boats. We're going by boats. Her parents didn't mention any details regarding her first experience other the basic needed information and at the moment, Rey was alternating between feeling excited and nervous.

Shaking her head, she looked around for any available boats. Noticing three students talking to each other, Reyna approached them. "Excuse me? Is it alright if I go on a boat with you guys? I'll even hold the lantern."

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txxthe lake
                                                    w i t hxxMr Murdoch and other first years
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxi don't want to go alone
                                                    f e e l i n gxxnervous

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    is it alright if I join you guys?

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:42 am
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Kind of like the sort that only go to Church on Christmas and Easter," Essie said, "Or like the people who go every Sunday but do all kinds of awful sinful things during the week, like smoke and drink or gamble." It made sense why those sorts of people would annoy Rich. She felt bad he had family members like that. He seemed an honest sort, though, and if he was born in a family that was not good like hers it wasn't his fault. One's heart is what really matters. That's what Jonas had said before. Their father had a few more conditions to add but Essie felt if someone had a good heart they were already open to the Lord.

Essie nodded when Rich pointed out a bit of the argument Jonas had made to make her and Liddie feel better about their predicament, no their gifts. "Well it makes sense not everyone would be born magical," Essie said, "Even families who are full of talented musicians have a few who can't play an instrument, for example."

Soon the train pulled into the station and she nodded at Richie's words. They were soon both pulled into the crowd at the station and led by a Mr. Murdoch to a lake where they boarded boats Up to that point went by in such a rush she barely noticed time passing. Her nerves were beginning to go into overdrive and to calm her nerves she began to go over memorized scripture in her head. God's words were always good to calm one. As the boat glided over the water she looked up to the castle with wide blue eyes in wonderment. This was where she was to go to school and make her home during the school year? She suddenly felt as if she was arriving in South Africa like she did a few years ago. Hogwarts in the far distance looked nothing like that airport and everyone was speaking English, or almost everyone, there was a bit Welsh she thought she heard and maybe something else here or there, but it was the feeling of entering the unknown that she felt. This time she would be alone. Or this year she would be. Next year Liddie would join too, but Essie must lay a solid foundation for her sister to enter, no doubt.

Essie spotting an empty boat headed that way and turned to see Rich and said with a smile, "Want to join me? Mr. Murdoch said four to a boat after all."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: I didn't know if you want Richie to ride in the same boat as Essie or not, but he is welcome to.}
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:10 am
User Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Conditional Family Heir

Location : Hogwarts Express → The Lake

“Exactly like that.” Richie was glad that Essie understood. He had gotten the short end of the stick when he got his family. His father was probably the only sane one but even he wasn’t the most reliable. His grandparents weren’t a fan of him for good reason. He chose to be one who had a fleeting heart and only ended up with Poppy because she was a pure blooded Slytherin. Richie didn’t plan on being anything like that. No, he was going to be a better person overall. Richie knew it were true that just because you were in a family didn’t mean you were the same way. Be it raw skill or behavior. People were all different. He just hoped that was true for him.

Getting off the train, Richie followed Mr. Murdoch to the lake. Looking at the group of first years that would be his classmates, he wondered how many of them would be his friends or how many would end up hating him. Though, his eyes soon feel on the school from across the lake. That would be his home for the next seven years. Where his home would be he wasn’t sure, would it be in the dungeon like his parents or somewhere else? Richie’s attention turned to Essie as she asked if he wanted to join her. “Yeah, I think I’d rather stick with you.” He answered her. He’d rather be with someone he knew then a bunch of random kids who had already made friends.

With : Fellow First Years... Mr. Murdoch, Essie

Attire : Casually Unsorted...

OCC : - - -

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:32 am
User ImageUser Image

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnie had floated through the day without any general care. They had conversed on the train. Well mostly her and Ivar, while Glynn just sat there, but she thought that was okay. She wasn't very good at interacting with kids her own age and it didn't seem like Glynn was either. For example, Ivar had just asked what her hobbies were, and she was staring at him in utter confusion. She was saved from answering at least for a few short moments, by another girl joining them."Of course you can join us." She answered the girl's question breezily, and went back to staring up at the castle. As she stared, she introduced herself. "I'm Arnemetia Diarmid, or you can call me Arnie. Whichever you prefer." She was named after the Goddess of water because she had always been a calm but when she got angry she was like a raging hurricane.

Finally she glanced back at Ivar. "Hobbies...." She pondered, her voice quiet and airy. "I don't think I have hobbies.... I travel a lot so never time to hobby....."

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Jade Galaksylph
Diamond Wales
oyehh

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
                                                      Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised
                                                      I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                      They wanna make me their
                                                      queen
                                                      And there's an old man sitting on the throne
                                                      saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

Rowan got off the train close behind Darian, and Tiernan was close behind her. Rowan immediately spotted her youngest sister talking to some boy and narrowed her eyes. Thankfully the groundskeeper called for the first years, giving the young girl a perfect reason to drag her sister safely away from some icky boy. She marched over, and laced her arm through Darian's, before marching towards the lake. Well she didn't head straight to the lake, first she laced her other arm through Tiernan's so the triplets didn't get separated. They couldn't get separated! "Who did that boy think he was?" She asked with a roll of her eyes. She looked at all the boats and quietly listened to the instructions from the groundskeeper bloke. So 4 to a boat... someone would have to join her and her sisters. The thought distressed Rowan more than she would admit. She was a tad bit protective of her sisters, and she didn't like sharing. She chose a boat and quickly climbed in.

She turned around to offer a hand to each of her sisters with a grin. They were this close to be sorted! Of course part of her was still worried they wouldn't all be put in Slytherin together. That would be awful! But Micah had made Slytherin... and the only Slytherin trait she had was manipulative... so if Micah could make Slytherin... so could Darian and Tiernan! She shouldn't be worried. Right? She wasn't sure what her parents would do if one of them wasn't sorted into Slytherin. It was a Yaxley thing. Not a single Yaxley like ever hadn't been a Slytherin! "Are you guys excited about the sorting. I know I am!"

I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                      They've got the kingdom locked up
                                                      And there's an
                                                      old man sitting on the throne
                                                      saying I should
                                                      probably keep my pretty mouth shut
                                                      Oh, all of these
                                                      minutes passing, sick of feeling used
                                                      If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised

Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:53 am
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody had spent the train ride with Eve (of course), and a new friend Oliver. He was nice and funny, and she expected them to be good friends. Sebastian of course had run off to be away from them. Something about little sisters being annoying probably... or you know his girlfriend needed him. Although he still insisted she was not his girlfriend, her mum, da, and Ada said differently. And she liked the way he got all flustered and grumpy when they called her his girlfriend. She had one arm looped through Eve's so they didn't lose each other.

All three of the kids made their way to the lake as they were called over, but Mels somehow lost both of them in the rush of students. Which made her a tad bit grumpy. She hoped they'd be able to find her easily enough. She was rather short though, so she wasn't sure. So she just deemed to pick a boat and hop in. Hopefully she'd be easy to find... Eve always had a knack of finding her anyways. She had noticed her sister Aimee on the train with some boy and had reminded herself to ask Eve if her mum had mentioned anything about Aimee having a boyfriend. It seemed like Grace always knew everything about everyone... especially people in the family.

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Cara MiaKitty
Kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:16 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxUNSORTED xxx xxxHALFBLOOD

Reyna smiled gratefully at the other girl, who turned back to look at the castle. She introduced herself as Arnemetia, or Arnie and Reyna wondered what was going through her head; she seemed really distracted.

Still, she had to return the favour. "I'm Reyna, Reyna Whyte, but you guys can call me Rey," she said, looking at the other two boys shyly. Having heard them talking about hobbies, she couldn't help but add "And I like reading and exploring! Especially nature!" She winced, that sounded too eager and rude, especially since she essentially barged into their conversation without warning. Trying to save face, Rey stepped carefully onto the boat, grabbing the lantern as she went before sitting at the front end.

This is why you should have just stuck with your book, Rey. Your social skills are stunning like usual.

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txxthe lake
                                                    w i t hxxGlynn, Arnie and Ivar
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxwhy can't i keep my mouth shut?
                                                    f e e l i n gxxmortified

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:42 pm
Oh, I know, I can feel the shifting in my bones...
Enclosed are the senses so unknown.
I've been changing, falling, fading-
There's demons at the door patiently waiting.
But I wasn't composed of broken bones or demon limbs;
So please watch over me and be the light to carry me.
This change is all so permanent.

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

FIRST YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ TRIPLET

Tiernan had cheered up considerably over the course of the train ride with her sisters, and now found herself fairly excited to be crossing the lake. She busied herself with taking in as much of her surroundings as possible as Rowan dragged her and Darian along, despite the lack of daylight. Some older boy had tried to approach Darian, but he hadn't gotten to say much of anything to her before Rowan interceded. "He was more polite than the last one," she said airily in response to the eldest triplet's probably rhetorical question. Rowan could be quite possessive, but Tiernan rarely minded. There some people, she thought, who you cared about so much that you didn't mind the idea of being possessed by them. Her sisters, she had always thought, belonged to her and she to them, it was just how it worked. She carefully took her triplet's hand as if alighting from a carriage, and stepped into the swaying boat before slowly taking a seat. She held the lantern in her lap, enjoying the shadows it cast on her and her sisters' faces. "I think I'm more excited about getting to see what the castle looks like on the inside," she commented thoughtfully. "Though it will be nice to see our uniform crests all change to green." She supposed she would be sorted last of them all; Yaxley, Darian, and Yaxley, Rowan, came before Yaxley, Tiernan. But she wouldn't care so long as they were all together. Forever.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Can't you see the change in me?
There's no placement, no arrangement-
Of words that I could say to keep these changes away.
This world is a masterpiece...
A canvas sheet accountable for such losses.
Shout out to the artist who took his heart and his soul,
And lost them both in the process.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:25 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

When the twins had heard the large man call for them, they hurried over, only to be led to the edge of a lake. Apparently they needed to board the boats? Colton looked around, wondering if there was another group of two, but he ended up looking hesitant. "C'mon. We can sit by ourselves. I'll hold the lamp, too." He held his brother's hand, the two going close to one of the wooden boats. With Connor clinging to him, Colton guided his brother into a boat, worried he might topple them both into the water. "So this is a wooden boat? Not like uncle Tom's speedboat, clearly." He shook his head a bit, feeling around the area he was in. He looked up when he heard Colton climb in and grab the clankity lamp. "We're on our way next. I can't wait! II also hope someone will sit with us..." Colton was enough of a social butterfly that he decided he'd stand up and try to flag some stragglers over so they'd become friends.

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє

{OoC: Open for interaction!!}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:27 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Oliver rode the train with Eve and Melody – the girl he bumped into and her friend – and he even had a chance to show off his food catching skills when the trolley came by. The boy bought a bag of Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans and tossed them one by one into the air and caught the majority in his mouth. He did, however, share them with his new friends even though they laughed at him when he bit into the vomit flavoured bean. Oliver couldn’t complain though. If he saw some poor chump bite into a God-awful flavoured candy while showing off, he’d do the same.

Oliver followed Eve and Melody through the crowd of first years as the whole lot made their way towards some boats? However, Melody seemed to have gotten separated from the three of them, so Oliver began scanning the crowd, looking for a short blonde girl. At last, he spotted her with a glum expression on her face. “Found her,” he stated, lightly hitting Eve’s shoulder before making his way towards their friend. “Missed us?” he asked as he approached her and climbed into the boat.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Devlyn Maycry
Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚══════════════════════════╝

Following the other students’ lead, Mackenzie left her belongings, Xylo included, at Hogsmeade Station in front of the train. She knew they’d appear at the castle in her dormitories by the time the feast was over and the first years were sorted. Hearing the loud, booming voice of Professor Murdoch, Kenzie followed along with everyone else. She gripped onto her new friend’s hand as she hadn’t wanted to get separated in the crowd. As they walked along towards the boats, the girls stayed relatively quiet as they had probably talked themselves tired on the train. However, that hadn’t meant Kenzie’s mind was quiet.

The girl was lost in thought and hadn’t entirely been paying attention to what Professor Murdoch had been saying. Instead, she was thinking about how Saio’s aunt had to have known either Ariana or Joey – unless she was super old. But, Joey was pretty old. He was what – nine, ten? – years older than her mum? Something like that. And each student spent seven years at Hogwarts. So, there was a very high chance that one of them went to school with Saio’s aunt. What if she was still friends with them? Well, if she was friends with Ariana, Mackenzie would’ve at least heard about her, right? Therefore, the eleven year old concluded that she must have gone to school with Joey.

Arriving at the boats, Mackenzie spotted one with two boys – the ones who were at Ollivander's the day she got her wand! Excitedly, the girl pulled Saio along towards them. “Hey – !” she started to call, waving at the two with her free hand, but she quickly realized she hadn't actually learned either of their names. Or maybe she did, but she couldn't remember them. “Remember me? You both got your wands right before I did,” she explained, hoping they would or else this would be super awkward. “Mind if we sit with you?” she asked but before they even had time to answer, Mackenzie let go of Saio's hand and climbed into the boat herself. Her impatience was a tad of a problem. Not only did she forget to ask if Saio minded sitting with them, she also didn't wait to hear if the boys minded if they sat with them. However, Kenzie figured neither party would care.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:42 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

Colton jolted up when he heard someone shout at them. There was that girl from the wand shop! He waved his whole arm, grinning madly. "Hey!" He bounced up and down, making sure his feet never left the floor of the boat. The girl came over, dragging a friend along with her. The blonde asked if she was remembered, and Colton nodded. "Of course we do! It's nice to see you! You're looking lovely today, as is your friend!" He gave his most charming grin, then sat, looking over at his brother. She asked if they could sit, and Connor silently slipped his darkened glasses on. He didn't know why he did, perhaps habit, but he usually wore the glasses around people he didn't know. "You can sit with us if you want..." He turned toward his brother, a small worried frown on his face. Colton grinned, casually nudging his brother's arm. "By the way, my name's Colton. That there's my brother Connor. Overton's our surname." He grinned, hoping to know the girls by name as well.

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє

{OoC}
kiska166

murruelecreuset

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image
                                                Scar tissue that I wish you saw
                                                Sarcastic mister know it all
                                                Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Glynn followed after the tall man, figuring that they were heading ot the castle now. However, he frowned when he got to the boats. He wasn't sure, but he could have sworn they had seen better days. But, he didn't say much of anything, instead figuring that whatever times he'd spent with his grandfather fishing had probably spoiled him. He climbed into the boat as Ivar asked him about hobbies, and he frowned for a moment before shrugging. Before he could respond a girl came up and asked to join the boat right as Arnie replied about her joining and what her own hobbies (or lack thereof) were. Glynn scooted over a bit as the girl climbed in and then looked at Ivar. "...I like fishing and reading. My grandmother also started teaching the violin, so I guess that could count for a hobby as well. That's about it, I suppose." He shifted, knowing that he heard Reyna say she liked reading as well, and that Ivar played the violin. He had no idea what he'd do on a skateboard though. He'd heard countless times they were death on wheels. "I'm Glynn. Glynn Llewellyn. Pleasure to make your aquaintance." He held out his hand for Reyna to shake, thinking he might as well do a proper introduction.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm not sure my grandfather would be able to get in and out of these boats...
                                                OOC:

Ash

Soft spoken with a broken jaw
                                                Step outside but not to brawl
                                                Autumn's sweet we call it fall
                                                I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view...

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

oyehh

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games