Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:49 pm
"Gah!" Knux said, finally getting a hold of the Charmander and pulling it off of his head, holding the little 'charmer' in front of him, hands grasping the little reptiles warm side below the arms. "You ... really need to learn to respect the territory of someone else's head. It's my head space, you hear me? MINE."

"Char." The little guy seemed rather pleased with his recent achievement, and blew some smoke at Knux's face. The trainer coughed, but put the little guy down gently. The Rhyhorn was rumbling a laugh at the whole scene, amused.

"You know, smoking is bad for your health."

"Chaaarmander char!" 'Only if you don't breath fire to begin with!'

Knux just chuckled. "Sometimes, I wonder if anything you're saying to me isn't an insult ..." He blinked, seeing a trainer with a Gible looking at him and his small team, and hesitantly waved, but in a friendly way. Might as well make friends while he was here. Plus, Gible weren't the easiest pokemon to find; Knux himself had never seen one up close before. But, then again, he was still knew to the whole trainer thing anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:01 pm
"MM a hypno? Maybe it headed into the headquarters,and I am Mia Ryokan pleased to meet you!"  

HellRaven Aura

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:34 pm
Dan waved back politely as he began to think of a way to get Goliath to co-operate. Then a thought went off like a Voltorb, as Dan remembered something. "Come out, Diva, Goliath!" Diva, his shiny Ralts, greeted her trainer while Goliath turned away. Dan nearly forgot that Diva's telepathy kicked in on their last mission. "Diva, can you asks Goliath to try to get along?" Dan asked. "I-I don't know. He kinda scares me but I can try" she responded with telepathy. For a while, she spoke to Goliath who only stared and listened. "Ok I figured it out" Diva told Dan. "And what did he say?"he says excitedly. "He wants to fight more often" she explained. It was so obvious...Dan had yet used Goliath on any mission so far. "Thanks Diva, you can rest now." "My pleasure" she answers as she is returned. Dan also returned Shark, deciding to walk around with Goliath for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:27 am
Fawkes (pronounced: Fox) Knightley / Age 16
-SNAG Scout

User Image

Fawkes wasn't involved in the conversation so he turned away from then, instead going to heal his Pokemon. When he was done, Fawkes leaned against a wall and pulled out of his bad the small golden orb he had found when digging for fossils. It was called an Old Amber, he believed. Fawkes examined the small thing and tried to think. Where could he possibly revive the Pokemon that dwelled within this amber? He really wanted to know what was in it. Fawkes started to walk around, still examining the small piece. It was beautiful, that was much was clear. He realized he should have asked Freth but sighed, oh well. Fawkes walked around and spotted a random Hypno walking around. Hmmm... ok then.He heard a voice and walked over to see a boy fighting with a Charmander. This place was full of odd characters but it was fun. He noticed yet another trainer, this one with a Gible. Hey! He saw one earlier on his last mission. Should have tried to catch it... oh well. He looked down at the Old Amber once more. "hmmm..."

Sylar Ginyoku

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:46 pm
"This is really going to call for a bit of investigating..." Sub said as he sat down at a desk in the headquarters's laboratory, he left the door open in case anyone needed him, he thought that was always a courteous thing to do. "GRAY, has there ever been any other documented use for Float Stone?" The trainer spoke up as he read through a book on the desk before him. In the room with him was GRAY, the server to the SNAG network as his metal body hung from the ceiling with magnetic force. "No documented use other than as a Pokemon held item has been noted. However, it has been put into consideration as a material for Pokeballs by Silph Co. as the sturdy yet lightweight properties of Float Stone are favorable, yet due to it's mild rarity it has not been used in production with Silph Co. preferring cheaper materials." GRAY spoke up from the server as the 'eye' on the front flashed between a one and a zero during his speech.

"Hm, wonder why Cipher had such an abundance of Float Stone then. I mean, I don't think they would be making Pokeballs of their own, would they? And in that case, why bother to use more proficient materials? Bah, too many questions." Sub said rubbing his head out of frustration. Team Cipher was the cause of much stress for the man, sometimes he wished he could just get out and enjoy life, without it involving being stuck inside a Cofagrigus, stung by a Drapion, or any other form of abuse.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:03 pm
Dan couldn't help but overhear Sub contemplating over the recent group mission. It got him to thinking about the Float Stone aswell, such as it's properties. What would be better if it was lighter and benefit Team Cipher. A machine perhaps? Also the device that no brain Cipher was going to use. Could it really have stopped the SNAG? Could there be a conncetion between the two. "And I really hated that force field" he said aloud. Seemed like Cipher is a force to be reckoned with.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:12 pm
Youko Kenshi
Dan couldn't help but overhear Sub contemplating over the recent group mission. It got him to thinking about the Float Stone aswell, such as it's properties. What would be better if it was lighter and benefit Team Cipher. A machine perhaps? Also the device that no brain Cipher was going to use. Could it really have stopped the SNAG? Could there be a conncetion between the two. "And I really hated that force field" he said aloud. Seemed like Cipher is a force to be reckoned with.
"Hm? Oh, hey there Dan." Sub said as he looked over his shoulder upon hearing the trainer speak up. "Yes, a very annoying bit of technology, however clever." He said turning back to the book on the table and closed it before standing up to face Dan again. "So, tell me, what do you think of Team Cipher, based on what you know of them." He said folding his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:19 pm
RC enters the room as Sub poses that question. He leans against a wall to just listen for the moment.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:21 pm
"They're definitely dangerous if left alone; however, that guy, Dakim was it? Not a good impression on their part." Dan adjusted his new katana on his back. He was still getting used to the blade as he never used a real one. "What about that device that he was going to use though? Did you figure out how it works? I was slightly curious as to what it did."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:29 pm
"Yeah, Dakim isn't the wisest of Cipher lackeys." He said with a laugh. "Though while not too bright he does prove resourceful, I'll give him that." Sub just shrugged. "As for that device, with a little help from GRAY I managed to figure out a little bit about it. For starters, it seems to be similar to their previous technology that we discovered, that being a chi converter, except the device Dakim had uses chi to negate other types of energy, such as the unique energy the Snag Machine utilizes to convert Pokeballs." He said thinking for a moment. "Hm, I guess though it would needed to be used in conjunction with that energy field that was produced, GRAY noted a leeching characteristic, as if it was absorbing chi, the life energy, of the opposing Pokemon, meaning Sol's."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:40 pm
"Using our on power against us. I gotta admit it's genius" Dan said in disbelief. "So the real question is how to counter it? That and how to use this device for ourselves." If Cipher was just gonna let their stuff get stolen he didn't see why not use it for themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:05 pm
Youko Kenshi
"Using our on power against us. I gotta admit it's genius" Dan said in disbelief. "So the real question is how to counter it? That and how to use this device for ourselves." If Cipher was just gonna let their stuff get stolen he didn't see why not use it for themselves.
"I'm way ahead of ya." Sub said with a grin. "You see, due to the way the Snag Machine behaves such technology, in theory, could compliment it very well. So, I'm looking for ways to upgrade our Snag Machines with Cipher's own technology to allow many new functions, which could possibly but a boon in our fight against them." He explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Kaito Valefor

Rebel Wolf

8,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:43 pm
*Akaryu walks into Snagem HQ* Hello everybody im am the newest recruit to Team Snagem Akaryu Valefor reporting for duty *salutes the the other members of Team Snagem* Sorry if i seem a little forward for a new member but i would like to ask everyone their names and partners please biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:47 pm
"Hm?" Sub poked his head out of the lab and took notice of Akaryu, the new recruit. "Oh, hello there. Do you find the place alright? I hope you didn't go through too much trouble trying to find it. Any who, now that you are here, please make yourself comfortable, and welcome." He said to the trainer.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:27 pm
An upgrade to his SNAG? He still wasn't quite aware of all the thing it could currently do but an upgrade had to be better that nothing right? 'Yet another new face' Dan thought to himself. It seemed like that was happening more often as of late. Not that he didn't want more members because the more the better, at least that was how he saw it. "Welcome, I'm Dan Nakamura. My partner? That would have to be-" "Osha!!!" Rain shouted as he approached Akaryu. Rain always wanted to be the center of attention.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games