Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:39 pm

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 26th for the school.))

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:01 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was excited to say the least. He was barely able to wait long enough to get breakfast on the way. They had traveled here yesterday a got a nice hotel room as it was a 7 hr drive. He was sad Aeryn didn’t want to come. Today was train day. He excitement only faltered a tiny bit when they couldn't find the platform right away but a older student showed them what to do. It was a hidden platform! They got to run through a pillar and not obliterate the cart! His mom was apprehensive about it but his dad had seemed to suspend reason and pretty much just go with it. After they conquered the pillar. They went straight to loading his stuff with his dad one-manning the trunk. He was sad he had to leave Batman his ferret home but he could understand. His parents wanted him to worry about getting use to school before any pet could come with, hopefully Aeryn would play with him for him, she was mad at him for going to a different school. He would find a souvenir to send her so she forgive him eventually. He asked if he could try to meet some his classmates as he only met Mera in Diagon Alley. He was given permission if he promised to not miss the train. That was easy he find either Mera or a fellow new student and find seats with them. At worse he had a school year worth of comics in his bag, and an action figure if he got really bored. If he didn't find someone on the platform then he would just find a lonely soul to bother.

[[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]]

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

null

null

null

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:14 pm
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? No one yet
                                                                What am I doing? Trying to find friends
                                                                What am I thinking? This year is going to suck.
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year

Tyler really didn't want to remember what happened over the past year. If nothing else, meeting his biological father was... Well, it was not something he wanted to remember. He'd literally been dragged halfway across Europe because of him, and had been his prisoner for an entire year before someone had caught on that hey, maybe Tyler wasn't supposed to be with him. Not that Tyler minded being rescued, since he was able to get back together with his aunt and uncle and Paul wasn't going to be able to do that to anyone ever again. However he found himself in quite the conundrum as he was now stuck repeating third year, or well, attending it for the first time. His uncle had to talk to the school to make sure that he was still enrolled and that whatever classes he was supposed to attend were still good, but he really didn't like having to repeat. It made him feel rather stupid.

He scratched at just underneath his cast, wishing it would come off already but knowing he probably would have to wait until he got to school. His uncle hadn't trusted magic to fix it, and since it was a rather nasty break, it hadn't healed quite yet. It was the last thing from his time with Paul, and he just wanted it gone already. It was bad enough the two had shared DNA and a last name, Tyler didn't want any other reminders. Forcing himself to stop scratching before he hurt himself, he started looking around for his friends. Well, if he had any left. He wasn't going to even be in the same year anymore, and it had been an entire year. What if they had decided that he wasn't worth their time when he didn't show up for school or answered their mail? It was irrational, but it could have happened.

OOC:

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Miss GryffindorK

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:39 pm
User Image
                                                  Weep not for roads untraveled
                                                  Weep not for paths left alone
                                                  'Cause beyond every bend
                                                  Is a long blinding end
                                                  It's the worst kind of pain
                                                  I've known

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fїfтн Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance came through the barrier, walking quickly away from his family to get on the train. He loved his family, he really did, but he hadn't had much time to himself since his father... Chance could recall every detail of that night, and things that he could have done to stop it. Like drawn his wand and cast something at the man who had stabbed Chalmes, or tackled the guy and kept his dad from trying to go after him. Or well, maybe suggest they not go out at all and pretend like he was sick. Granted, that hadn't worked since he was six, but hey, it would have been worth a shot. What use was being a wizard if he couldn't do anything when some muggle stabs your father? All Chance had felt like doing all summer was just... write songs and play his guitar. Every song he'd written was utter rubbish, and Chance had thrown away a good many drafts, and felt like he hadn't even gotten anything accomplished. Even getting his prefect pin hadn't felt like much, and he'd ignored it up until his mum had walked over and handed it to him to wear at school.

He finally got to the train and loaded his trunk on, debating about whether he should follow it aboard the train and making his way to the prefect car or not. His friends would find him eventually, and Felicity had tried to make plans with him all summer. Except, she hadn't exactly seemed all that sympathetic in her letters to him about what happened to his dad. Chance was certain that she just wanted to be there in person to offer her condolences, but even that wasn't exactly right. Something in the letters sounded off, and she never mentioned that she had made prefect either. Maybe what he needed was to just get on the train, avoid his friends, and hopefully get his head straightened out before the school year started. He didn't want to fail his OWLs just because he wasn't thinking right, after all.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I think I need some time to myself...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Weep not for roads untraveled
                                                  Weep not for sights unseen
                                                  May your love never end
                                                  And if you need a friend
                                                  There's a seat here alongside me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<1st Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<1st year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Mary's and Quinn's aunt Sophie Taylor Dechering, a former Hogwarts Professor, was the one to bring the twins to the train station. Honestly Quinn couldn't understand completely why they didn't just meet everyone at Hogsmeade where they were staying with their aunt, but he supposed the train was all a part of the experience. At least Mary was excited about this. The blonde girl was bouncing on her tiptoes and talking a mile a minute. Quinn knew that his sister was nervous and trying to hide it with a smile and chatter, but she was also disappointed that neither of their parents could be bothered to make the special trip with them, especially their father.

Quinn looked to his Aunt Sophie who Quinn could easily sense her feelings on the matter of Bréanainn Conri failing to be there for his children's first year train ride to Hogwarts. Aunt Sophie said he was busy with work and couldn't get the time off, but Quinn felt that Aunt Sophie thought that Bréanainn Conri should have made the time. As for Aunt Sophie's sister, Mary's and Quinn's mother Christina Dechering, Quinn felt like Aunt Sophie gave up on trying to convince her older sister of anything.

Quinn knew he should be focused on the train ride like his sister was and meeting new classmates but he was not the extrovert that Mary was. Instead, Quinn was focusing on his annoyance at his father (and mother) and the fact that Aunt Sophie was saddled with the past two weeks of the summer as they bought their school stuff, got ready for school, and got acclimated a little to the United Kingdom instead of the sticky summers of Georgia. Quinn felt that shifting his focus helped him keep his nerves calm except Mary turned and asked, "Are you listening, Quincy?"

Quinn nodded even though he had only caught half of what his sister said due to being lost in thought. "You were saying you hope you are a Gryffindor like Br-Dad was."

"Yep,"
Mary said. "House of the brave. Rawr!" Quinn smiled and shook his head. When his sister pounced on him and ruffled his hair, "Oh look you are turning orange on the tips."

"Hey, stop that," Quinn said waving his sister away from his hair which was in fact tipped with orange from his nerves.

The redheaded Sophie Taylor smiled some, shaking her head at the two children's happy banter and leaned down some to their height and said, "I'll take your trunks up. Why don't you two run ahead and get to know some of your classmates? I'm going to head out, okay?"

Mary and Quinn nodded and both hugged their aunt. Aunt Sophie smiled, ruffled both of their hair and said, "Don't worry you'll be fine and all the houses are great in their own way. I'll see you Christmas. Ma already said she was going to come over for it. Bye. Love ya two."

"Bye Aunt Sophie!" Mary called out as Sophie disappeared in the crowd with their trunks. Quinn waved to his aunt thankful she at least made the effort to spend time with them though Quinn sensed that his Aunt was a bit uncomfortable with having the two around for so long. Quinn chalked it up to Sophie having a quieter personality than say their mother or even their grandmother.

Mary turned to Quinn and said, "Come on! Let's find classmates! This will be fun!"

Quinn gave a half smile and said, "I never said it wouldn't be." Quinn knew that his sister would be the one to take up most of conversations like usual, which he was happy for her to do. Quinn was the quiet one and Mary was the bubbly one who rarely stopped talking. If they went to a muggle school in the states, Quinn knew that Mary would be the one to become the cheerleader and Quinn would be involved in something like chess club or math league, maybe in the background of drama club.

Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Nervous and All American

{OoC: Mary and Quinn open for interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:09 am

( PurebloodUnsorted First YearHarp Player ) xx

I ғeel yoυ ιɴ тнeѕe wαllѕ
                                                        Yoυ're α cold αιr creepιɴɢ ιɴ, cнιll мe тo мy вoɴeѕ αɴd ѕĸιɴ
                                                        I нeαrd yoυ dowɴ тнe нαll вυт ιт'ѕ vαcαɴт wнeɴ I'м looĸιɴɢ ιɴ.
                                                        Oн, wнo leт yoυ ιɴ? Yoυ wαlĸ αroυɴd lιĸe yoυ owɴ тнe plαce
                                                        Bυт yoυ ɴever ѕαy αɴyтнιɴɢ. I cαυɢнт yoυ wαlĸιɴɢ ѕтrαιɢнт тнroυɢн мy wαllѕ
                                                        Gυeѕѕ ιт wαѕ αll мy ғαυlт, I тнιɴĸ I leт yoυ ιɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Esmeralda has two moods right now. One, she was so happy to go to Hogwarts because she always wanted to go to a school where her uncle Lazuli and her late parents had attended. On the other hand, she felt very worried about things happening behind her back once she was away. Especially her uncle Laz, given how he has the tendency to be focused on work and a little bit distant to the other relatives. Granted, he was the type to keep things to himself.

As they crossed the barrier, Lazuli told her this, as he was both excited and... a little bit protective. "Promets-moi. Prend soin de toi, d'accord?"<"Promise me. Take care of yourself, okay?">

"Of course I will," Mera told him with an assuring smile, her voice was as quiet as his, "Fais la même chose à toi aussi."<"Do the same thing to yourself, too."> She felt the need to tell him to at least take care of himself, because honestly Uncle Laz tend to focus on her well-being and the job rather than himself. Sure, Mera loved her uncle who raised her. She really did. But she did wish that he could at least be a bit selfish sometimes. For someone who was such an altruistic Slytherin like him, Mera guessed that it's okay for him to be selfish once in a while. He earned it.

Lazuli didn't answer nor respond for a moment, then eventually he simply sighed. "I'll try, you don't have to worry about me that much." They then arrived at the train's doors, "You wanna make some friends? Like maybe see Xia or Cian if either of them were here? You can go ahead, I'll do the unloading, then I'll catch up with you for a bit."

"I mean... I guess it can wait..." Mera mused, then she began having second thoughts, "Je peux essayer maintenant. Yeah, je vais le faire."<'I can give it a try now. Yeah, I'll do that.'> Laz simply chuckled and ruffled her hair before letting her go. Mera thought of not doing it first because she felt that the people she'll meet might end up being noisy arses. But then, how was she gonna make a friend if she just judge? She decided to go for the first people she saw, and so she thought that those twins were a good way to go. It was mostly because they're interesting: their get-up was weird and she just witnessed the boy turning his hair into orange. "Erm, salut. Hi." Mera approached them, proceeding to make an icebreaker, "Do you mind if I tag along? You two seem new, like me. What're your names?" Her voice was soft, and she was already soft-spoken from the get-go. So she swore to Merlin if one of these people end up drowning her voice or asking her to repeat again...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Never тнoυɢнт тнαт I woυld ғeel lιĸe тнιѕ
                                                        Sυcн α мeѕѕ wнeɴ I'м ιɴ yoυr preѕeɴce
                                                        I’ve нαd eɴoυɢн, тнιɴĸ yoυ've вeeɴ мαĸιɴɢ мe ѕιcĸ
                                                        Goттα ɢeт yoυ oυт oғ мy ѕyѕтeм, yeαн
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy нoυѕe! I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy ѕoυl; Iт ιѕɴ'т yoυrѕ αɴyмore!
                                                        yeαн, I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Uncle Lazuli, Mary and Quinn
                                                        xxxxxx

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:33 am
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

Hikaru could hardly belive that this would be the second to last train ride for him. He was going into his Sixth year and it almost felt like last year he was one of those first years running around. Though first year he had been so nervous he practically hid in the compartment the whole ride. His parents wanted to see him off these last two years and Hikaru didnt mind at all. It be a while before Ayaka would be doing her first trip. She was only four, she did cry less when he left as she was getting old enough to know he would be back. But still she would be a while before she got to come on the train. She was currently riding their dads shoulders sad but not crying that he was leaving and she couldnt tag along. So overall she was grumpy. Hikaru got his trunk all put away and made sure Chipper who was asleep in the carrier wouldn't slide around.

He planed to enjoy this year. After the OWLs stress and waiting for the grades he was going to try not to stress as much. He had much to his supprise gotten to NEWT level Potions. He had honestly expected he would fail that one. Though he finally dropped Cursebreaking, it was mostly cause he didnt test high enough. He wasn't sad to see it go though. He replaces it with a special class that he had convinced his parent to pay for by a good chunk of his summer doing chores. He did get to go on a book run though.

Once ready to go the train tested the whistle scareing poor Ayaka. As was normal for her age she ended up crying and needing to cry in to mom. Hikaru felt it may be good to go find his friends so Ayaka could get comforted. Poor girl... saying the good byes he even hugged Ayaka a bit before heading off for friends. All this height was helpful. He had hoped to spot Loretta but she seem to be trying to avoid him now. He had been clueless to the fact she liked him more than friends, but he may have fudged the its not you I'm just gay explanation as to why she was just a friend. A good friend though. Right now he take any friend.

Ooc: open for interaction! Also tying up the loss of Loretta's player

username

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:47 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie emerged onto the platform by himself this time. His mom had to cover a shift for a coworker that was sick so she was unable to come. Charlie didn't mind he understood. He was still a bit bummed from his summer. He had finally met his father but he didnt get the reunion he had hoped for. Even so he did feel better in a differant kind of way. It was good to know what happened even if it not what he had wanted to hear it was what he needed to hear. After discussing with Gabby and Gertie and even Mom he came to the conclusion he shouldn't let some guy that didn't bother to want to raise a child he helped make decide how he should feel about himself. After loading up and keeping Arty his cat with him he scanned for any of his friends. He did want to catch Gertie to congratulate her on getting prefect. He wasnt prefect material in his book. But Gertie would do great.

[[Open for interaction]]

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 am
User Image

( HalfbloodUnsorted First YearMetamorphagus ) xx

I'м иσт ραѕѕινε вυт αggяεѕѕινε. Tαкε иσтε, ιт'ѕ иσт ιмρяεѕѕινε
                                                        Σмρтч чσυя ѕαdиεѕѕ lιкε чσυ'яε dυмριиg чσυя ρυяѕε-
                                                        Oи мч вεdяσσм ƒlσσя, ωε ρυт чσυя cυяѕε ιи яενεяѕε
                                                        Aиd ιт'ѕ συя тιмε иσω ιƒ чσυ ωαит ιт тσ вε
                                                        Mαυl тнε ωσяld lιкε α cαяиιναl вεαя ѕεт ƒяεε
                                                        Aиd чσυя lσνε ιѕ αиεмιc αиd I cαи'т вεlιενε
                                                        Tнαт чσυ cσυldи'т ѕεε ιт cσмιиg ƒσя мε

Donner, his father, and his sisters had arrived to Platform 3/4 via apparation, and he swore that he came to really hate it. But he quickly moved on from that and now he was feeling yellow, or in other words, nervous. The pink on the tips of his hair was there but the yellows were still there. Sadly, that meant that Dagrun and his would immediately notice that he's feeling nervous, even if he was wearing a knitted beanie. He didn't know why he was being nervous, he was supposed to be happy and excited and all that. But maybe it was because of the idea of being away from home, or his neighbors in Diagon Alley. Gideon won't be coming until a few years as well as Felix, but at least there's London and the Hawthorne twins.

Their pappa Rubin did the drill, like every parent would do who wasn't the egg donor. The twins were told to have fun in school, treat themselves well, make some good friends, not skip classes, and not get into unnecessary fights, as well as telling them that he will do his best to keep in touch. Donner wasn't sure if that's called overbearing or what, but he guessed it was a better comparison than Anika who would probably ditch them without a word in the train station? Maybe, but it's still a bit of a drag though. After unloading their trunks, Rubin gave them a nice farewell hug before leaving, gave Donner a ruffle on the messy hair, and Dagrun a pat on the shoulder because he knew better than messing her hair. After that, it was just the twins and Drew, who volunteered to stick around.

"Jeg trenger virkelig å slutte å være så nervøs,"<'I really need to stop being so nervous'> he told his twin with a whisper, "I mean... it's not like we were raised isolated just because we were homeschooled, right?" They were definitely not sheltered, it's impossible to be one if you live in one of Magical England's busiest places. But he felt that being homeschooled meant that they might not know how to deal with school stuff, like the classical bullies in the movies. Not that he didn't know how to fight back, but it was just a precaution. But whatever, he was sure he and Runi were stubborn enough to not back down to such people. Hopefully. "Hva kan muligens gå galt?"<'What could possibly go wrong?'> He muttered to himself, then sighed to expel some nervous stuff out of his system.

Aиd I ѕтιll ƒεεl тнαт яυѕн ιи мч νειиѕ
                                                        Iт тωιѕтѕ мч нεαd jυѕт α вιт тσσ тнιи
                                                        All тнσѕε ρεσρlε ιи тнσѕε σld ρнσтσgяαρнѕ I'νε ѕεεи αяε dεαd
                                                        Aиd ιи тнε εиd, I'll dσ ιт αll αgαιи!
                                                        I тнιик чσυ'яε мч вεѕт ƒяιεиd
                                                        Ðσи'т чσυ киσω тнαт тнε кιdѕ αяεи'т αl- кιdѕ αяεи'т αlяιgнт?

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Dagrun
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:53 am

( PurebloodSeventh Year SlytherinHead Boy ) xx
                                                        ( Dating Treva Warlow) xx

𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
                                                        𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 (𝙊𝙝 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚)
                                                        𝘼𝙢 𝙄 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝘼𝙢 𝙄 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢?
                                                        𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮
                                                        '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣
                                                        𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

Well, that was interesting. Garnet was at first just tolerable about being just a prefect, but he never expect himself to be a Head Boy of all things. After all, he was convinced that there were much benevolent people than he was and it's not just because of the third year drama. Garnet still has a nasty temper and was still insistent of keeping it under his control if he didn't want to punch anyone. That was why he felt he didn't deserve it. But in the end, his mother would tell him to keep it so he did. Now that he thought of it, it was like he took a good chunk of personality from his mother than anything else. With a mix of Uncle Lazuli probably.

But psh, Garnet was pretty much content of being just, well, himself. Granted he didn't like being compared to anyone and would prefer being just him. He felt a bit comfortable now in this own self, even though he will still remain vigilant if anything bad happens to come to him again. Garnet just stood there in the crowd, wondering if he should wait for Treva or go ahead to the prefect car. Ugh, he was really not used to Rich not being here, that Garnet had to remind himself that the starry-eyed redhead was graduated by now.

𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
                                                        𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 (𝙊𝙝, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚)
                                                        𝘼𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚?
                                                        𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨
                                                        𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((open for interaction))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - himself
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:22 am
Stoop livin' was a heaven that we fit in
Summer sun, we would run far away from our fears
Waiting for the train in the winter
Couldn't hide and our trees were froze in tears
Papa said he'd always keep us warm
Roof over our head, even though it was torn

ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

first year │ halfblood │ unsorted

Dagrun could already tell she was going to be horrifically homesick for at least the first week or two, and she was already overwhelmed by the sheer amount of fellow students flooding the platform. She'd grown up in London, albeit magical London, so it wasn't like she wasn't used to crowds. But crowds of rowdy kids and teenagers, all excited to see their friends after a summer away, was another thing entirely than crowds of shoppers in a hurry. She kept a tight grip on her trolley and tried not to look too annoyed, hoping her father wouldn't take it as her copping an attitude. Which, she wasn't.

She was relieved to be going away to school because it meant not having to endure the daily struggle of 'trying to decide if she liked the man who was likely going to be her stepfather at some point'. It wasn't that she hated Niall or didn't want Pappa to be happy. She just doubted she'd ever be thrilled about the whole thing. Niall was a fixer. Dagrun didn't mind fixers... except when she was concerned they might leap into action and try to fix her. After all, he'd been her father's therapist, not hers, she thought a bit sarcastically. Whatever. There was no sense in getting all worked up about it. Although she was pretty sure that was against so many ethical codes.

Luckily Pappa didn't draw the whole thing out too much, or Merlin forbid, start crying. Donner was nervous. Ugh. If he was nervous now, she didn't want to know what he'd be like once they got there. Of course she was concerned about him, but she'd never been the best at comforting others. "We're not wearing signs that say 'Home Schooled', are we?" she asked drolly. "Just calm down. No one is going to care enough to give us any trouble." She glanced around, unsure of who was a first year and who wasn't, since not everyone was in uniform yet. "Do you want to get a compartment now, or wait?" Bertil was currently growling to himself inside his crate, which was never a good sign.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

My Queens is a queen
Not talking bright lights and shiny things
But we always made it work
Building castles out of dirt
My home is a throne,
Not very pretty, but tough as stone

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:35 pm

ROMAN DOWLING __________
Fifth Year , Gryffindor __________
══════════════════════════
_______

With one last goodbye hug, Roman set off for the bulk of the platform where dozens of students were already waiting. It was early, and he spotted Charlie across the way. Tizzy hooted from her bird cage; she was restless, she hated the car drive almost as much as she hated the train ride. Roman knew he could've let her fly but, a part of him didn't want her too. She had been his only company all last year when he was sick with Black Cat Flu (the virus can't jump species to owls, apparently,) It was a little off-putting when she would show up with dead mice on the foot of his bed, like she was trying to feed him. And he felt a little guilty throwing away the dead corpses in the trash (especially with her watching.) So it was hard to let her go for so long. That's why he insisted on lugging her along with him down the platform headed toward his dark-skinned friend. ”Hey Charlie!” Feels like it been forever since he's seen any of his friends. Wizarding friends, anyway. ”S'good to see you mate, how ya been?” Tizzy hooted in greeting too.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2040
WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: Charlie

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie heard his name amidst the crowd. And he saw Roman his friend calling out and run toward him. Charlie waved to his friend till the met up in the crowd. "Been pretty good, you feeling better?" Charlie asked knowing Roman had been sick practicly all last year. He has sent a silly get well card and some sweets to help the mood. This year was likely a lot of study as this year was OWLs year. "Oh guess what! The seeker spot for my team is wide open you may get to see me not in reserves but as a starter!" Charlie said enthusiastically. He was going to try killing it this year. On the Qudditch pitch and on the tests.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

Essy ze Ninja

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image

________________________

Felix had for the most part had a good summer. His dad had a job for now. His brother bothered him less cause he must have though he hex him or something. As tempting as it was he could anyways. Most of Felix's fun was him on his own. With both parents busy and his bother being the baby sitter. He could very eaisly sneak out go places then be back before the parents and he was gold.

Today he was here with his mom and she helped him get loaded up. He mentioned he wanted to find his friend. His mom simply happy he had a friend to seek out agreed be made him promise he wave to her. Agreeing he went to search for Edgar, he so far only friend. He was honestly suprised he had any friends. Edgar help Felix feel ok being himself. Though he still was wary of everyone else. Felix hated still being short so it hard to spot his friend...

________________________

Julian Galaksylph

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games