Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:52 pm
Arkelos' ears picked up slight sound, as he looked up to see a Human Jellyfish!?! Arkelos face clears up. Putting one hand on his knee and the other at the out stretched tenticle ponytail thing. "Ya i'm, You don't seem like the helpful type. Why help a complete stranger?" Arkelos looks over the humanoid like creature in front of him. "If you dont mind me asking, what are you suppose to be?" Arkelos asked kneeling back down to comfort Growlithe and Houndour. "SHUT UP! Gah, I do not mean to be rude, I keep hearing this humming like whispering in my head." Arkelos, looks up to see what he remembers to be a Shedninja. "Wow i'm impressed, i have not seen one of these pokemon in a very long time." Arkelos stands back up "I dont believe we have met yet, The name is Arkelos, friends in my home region know me as the Hound Master. I specialize in canines. I already got two friends of mine here. this is Growlithe and this is Houndour. Say hello you two." The two bark with a cautious hello.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:59 pm
Lykas helped the man to his feet before giving him a smirk. "I'm normally not. But I can't stand to see a grown man crying." He replied, giving Odd a small wave as he walked up, having followed after he finished eating his food in the kitchen.

"Hm. Nice to meet you, Arkelos. My name is Odd." The white-haired channeler replied, his Shedinja beside him. "This is my partner, Cadenza. And the Jellicent hybrid who found you, or at least that's what I'm guessing happened, is my boyfriend Lykas." He introduced, pointing out the Shedinja first, followed by the blue-tinged teenager who'd helped him up.

"I take it you're new to the team?" Lykas asked, brushing aside the exclamation. "And no worries, there. There are weirder things than silent whispers in this lot." He assured the man before giving a friendly wave to the two canines with a ponytail each.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:59 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
SubonicXP

"Oh, uh hmmm..." Allen gulped a little nervously. Sub could be really friendly but really unnerving at the same time so he was a bit unpredictable. "What do you have in mind?"

"An errand. Feel like going to Saffron City?" He asked Tsuki.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:04 pm
"Odd, Reno, your presence is expected at the Lilycove Department Store by none other than the Dark One. You have five minutes to gather your things and teleport out." GRAY announced through the building's PA system.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:09 pm
"Son of a-!"

"Looks like the boss needs someone to run special errands. He doesn't usually call for specific people." Lykas said as Odd cut off his curses under his breath. "I can only imagine what he might need you for."

"I better hurry, then." Odd replied. "Nice to meet you, again, Arkelos. I'll be around if you're ever looking for company or someone to train with you." He said, flashing a peace sign before he walked off to his room. He'd collect a few items from the room before heading down to the main lobby, where he assumed Reno would likely meet him and prepare Claydol for the trip.

"Give it a minute for Reno to show up and then we'll leave, with or without him." He told the clay doll Pokemon. The creature didn't seem to show much interest but then again, it never really did.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:26 pm
"Fairly new, actually." Arkelos replied with a smurk. Arkelos turns looking down the dark hall. "My nightmares would drive normal people insane. No one one knows the pain and agony that i have suffered. As if all joy and happiness in the my world have been sucked out." Arkelos pushes up his glasses,

Do excuse me if i come off as a jerk, my mind has not been wholesome for a long while, and never will be probably. Something no one will ever understand, "

Arkelos places his hands in his pockets with a laid back look about him. "I'm going to find the mission board. Pleasure meeting you, and somewhat meeting your boyfriend." Arkelos walks away humming a particular sorrow tune, with Houndour and Growlithe following.  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:30 pm
"You'd be surprised how much we understand here." Lykas replied as Arkelos walked off. "There are a few here that are, quite literally, as old as the hills. They know better than anyone else." With that, he departed for the kitchen, himself. He suddenly had a craving for something sweet and he knew there were Mago berries stashed somewhere n there. Cera's sweet tooth demanded their presence at all times, after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:38 pm
Arkelos walks down the dark soaked halls, coming to the common room. "No one seems to be inhabiting the place except us." Arkelos said to his companions. There's a huge TV with a tier like levels all filled with pillows. Arkelos makes himself comfortable as does Growlithe. Houndour keeps exploring the room.

Arkelos starts looking through channels, finds some show about trading cards and monsters, after while, finds a movie about three career girls making a road trip to California for a contest. during that movie Arkelos falls asleep among all the pillows.  

Arkelos

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:08 am
SubonicXP
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
SubonicXP

"Oh, uh hmmm..." Allen gulped a little nervously. Sub could be really friendly but really unnerving at the same time so he was a bit unpredictable. "What do you have in mind?"

Allen shrugged before agreeing to the job. "What'd ya need?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:39 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Allen shrugged before agreeing to the job. "What'd ya need?"
"I need some parts from Silph Co. Don't worry, they aren't highly regulated parts locked away a mile underground or something...just mid-level security. All you have to do is assume the alias of a Silph employee, get to where they keep the parts, and then waltz on out. Sound good?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:33 pm
In the training room, a training regimen was once again on its way. I was training Tristen once more to try to get him in better fighting shape, rather it be himself or his Pokemon. Tristen hadn't had the best of confidence as of late with his recent dealings with his Blitzle becoming shadowfied, which frankly I couldn't blame him all that much for. That said, when it starts hindering performance as a whole is another matter. Admittingly, I say this and yet I'm still shaken from the whole cyborg sharpedo hybrid thing that we encountered not long ago and only to find out that there was a very unwelcome someone pulling the strings.

The training room would be damp, water everywhere from a indoor rainstorm concocted by the Castform, fortunately confined to the training room. I stood on the other side of the training room from Tristen and his Castform with my Froslass, waiting on the next move.

"Alright, Tristen. Again." I said.

"Castform, use Weather Ball!" Tristen shouted.

"Froslass, Shadow Ball." I called back.

The two Pokemon fired off their respective attacks and the attacks crashed against each other.

"Water Pulse!" Tristen shouted.

"Ice Shard." I said.

As the Castform fires the watery wave, Froslass darts off with great speed, averting the shot, unleashing a fast flurry of ice towards the Castform.

"Forrrm!" The Castform shouted out from the stinging ice, backing off and cringing a bit.

"Shadow Ball." I said. The Frostlass fired another darkened mass towards the Castform, this time hitting its mark and blasting the Castform across the room. The fight was over...

"Castform!" Tristen said.

"Tristen, your Castform may of had resistance, but it can still take damage, and if your opponent is still powerful, your resistance is a moot point. I thought we've been over this. For that matter, I figured you already had this down pat." I said, crossing my arms. "You faced tougher adversaries than Froslass."

"Laaaasss." The Froslass spoke up.

"I know..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:53 pm
Blizzard120
In the training room, a training regimen was once again on its way. I was training Tristen once more to try to get him in better fighting shape, rather it be himself or his Pokemon. Tristen hadn't had the best of confidence as of late with his recent dealings with his Blitzle becoming shadowfied, which frankly I couldn't blame him all that much for. That said, when it starts hindering performance as a whole is another matter. Admittingly, I say this and yet I'm still shaken from the whole cyborg sharpedo hybrid thing that we encountered not long ago and only to find out that there was a very unwelcome someone pulling the strings.

The training room would be damp, water everywhere from a indoor rainstorm concocted by the Castform, fortunately confined to the training room. I stood on the other side of the training room from Tristen and his Castform with my Froslass, waiting on the next move.

"Alright, Tristen. Again." I said.

"Castform, use Weather Ball!" Tristen shouted.

"Froslass, Shadow Ball." I called back.

The two Pokemon fired off their respective attacks and the attacks crashed against each other.

"Water Pulse!" Tristen shouted.

"Ice Shard." I said.

As the Castform fires the watery wave, Froslass darts off with great speed, averting the shot, unleashing a fast flurry of ice towards the Castform.

"Forrrm!" The Castform shouted out from the stinging ice, backing off and cringing a bit.

"Shadow Ball." I said. The Frostlass fired another darkened mass towards the Castform, this time hitting its mark and blasting the Castform across the room. The fight was over...

"Castform!" Tristen said.

"Tristen, your Castform may of had resistance, but it can still take damage, and if your opponent is still powerful, your resistance is a moot point. I thought we've been over this. For that matter, I figured you already had this down pat." I said, crossing my arms. "You faced tougher adversaries than Froslass."

"Laaaasss." The Froslass spoke up.

"I know..."

Darts had been roaming the halls, up alone late at night per usual, when he notices a training course of sorts taking place inside the training room. He steps inside, his gilt jacket moving soundlessly as he does so, trying not to interrupt. From what it looked like Tristen was suffering from more than just an affliction of the body, there was something else bothering the kid. The gambler puts a hand over his crest to shield his eyes from the water running down his head and over the opening where two bright red blips shone forth, red gems in the darkness underneath his armored dome.

The attacks clash back and forth a little bit as the gambler watches from just inside the doorway, leaning against the wall. Tristen's every movement displayed nothing but depression and anxiety, and even if he was trying to fool himself, someone who was becoming more and more familiar with reading a person's posture and intentions from their stance: a certain amateur martial artist like Darts for instance would have no trouble picking it out. Even drenched in water, the Giratina hybrid was determined to see this through to its conclusion, as he tried to make his presence as unnoticeable as possible.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:58 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts had been roaming the halls, up alone late at night per usual, when he notices a training course of sorts taking place inside the training room. He steps inside, his gilt jacket moving soundlessly as he does so, trying not to interrupt. From what it looked like Tristen was suffering from more than just an affliction of the body, there was something else bothering the kid. The gambler puts a hand over his crest to shield his eyes from the water running down his head and over the opening where two bright red blips shone forth, red gems in the darkness underneath his armored dome.

The attacks clash back and forth a little bit as the gambler watches from just inside the doorway, leaning against the wall. Tristen's every movement displayed nothing but depression and anxiety, and even if he was trying to fool himself, someone who was becoming more and more familiar with reading a person's posture and intentions from their stance: a certain amateur martial artist like Darts for instance would have no trouble picking it out. Even drenched in water, the Giratina hybrid was determined to see this through to its conclusion, as he tried to make his presence as unnoticeable as possible.

The rain storm puttered out and Tristen gave a rather defeated sigh. "Alright, recall your Castform. Try again with another Pokemon. Why not use that Galvantula? You haven't really played around with him since we got back from Kalos."

"Okay..." Tristen said, recalling the fallen Castform.

I then perked up and looked back. "Hey Darts, something up?" I asked. Tristen then perked up, looking back towards the door. How long was he there?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:01 pm
Blizzard120

The rain storm puttered out and Tristen gave a rather defeated sigh. "Alright, recall your Castform. Try again with another Pokemon. Why not use that Galvantula? You haven't really played around with him since we got back from Kalos."

"Okay..." Tristen said, recalling the fallen Castform.

I then perked up and looked back. "Hey Darts, something up?" I asked. Tristen then perked up, looking back towards the door. How long was he there?

"Mmm." Shaking his head side to side to shake off some of the last bits of water, Darts makes his way towards the battle platform, standing in the middle of the two trainers. "I can't help but feel like... one of the two of you is currently a bit more invested than the other." He shoots a quick but meaningful look in Tristen's direction before turning back around to face Blizz. "If you get what I mean." He takes a couple of steps around the side of the pair towards the kid, before settling in behind him with his arms folded again, leaning against the wall. "Go ahead, don't let me interrupt, I'm just watching."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:16 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Mmm." Shaking his head side to side to shake off some of the last bits of water, Darts makes his way towards the battle platform, standing in the middle of the two trainers. "I can't help but feel like... one of the two of you is currently a bit more invested than the other." He shoots a quick but meaningful look in Tristen's direction before turning back around to face Blizz. "If you get what I mean." He takes a couple of steps around the side of the pair towards the kid, before settling in behind him with his arms folded again, leaning against the wall. "Go ahead, don't let me interrupt, I'm just watching."

"I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's feeling that." I said, looking back at Tristen.

"Um...uhhh..." Tristen couldn't help but to stare at the floor in a bit of shame.

"It's Blitzle, isn't it?"

"Erk..."

"Figures. Tristen, you can't hide stuff like that from me for long." I took another look at Tristen once again, then gave a sigh. "That's it for today, Tristen."

"But-"

"Thats. It. Tristen." I said. "Go get dried off. Little guy your Castform is, he really knows how to put on a downpour." I said.

"...yes, sir..." Tristen said, walking out of the training room.

I couldn't help but to rub my eyes. "Oi...what makes this so bad is that I can't hold it against him, really. I'd probably be rather upset if I was in his situation, too." I then told Darts.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games