Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaito Hikki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:12 am
((HEY HEY IM BACK!!! sorri, exams and laziness drove me away from rping i swear!))

Chou sat on the hospital bunk and stared at Daisuke sleeping soundly. Many thoughts were flowing through her mind. "Why did Shinji use that Kinjutsu?". "Why did Daisuke so foolishly challenge him?". "Should i draw something on his face?"
With a sigh, she got up and filled the empty flower base next to his bed with water and placed the flowers that she had just bought from Ino's store.

"Things are going to get better, ne? Dai-Dai?" She said to herself, as she put a hand to Daisuke's cold cheek. She placed a kiss on his forehead and then turned to walk away.
"I wonder where everyone is right now anyway......?" before finishing her sentence her foot made contact with some outstretched object next to Daisuke's bed. Her head spun around just in time to see what she had tripped over (yet again) before hitting the ground. Ahh. Kenji's handwraps.
There was an eeiry moan eminating from Chou's mangled form spread out on the infirmary floor.
"Ken...ji..." Her hand shot out to grab Kenji's handwraps which had once been rolled up neatly on the table but had somehow managed to unwind off onto the floor. Chou pulls her self off the floor and just as she is about to place her hands on Kenji's neck someone interupts...

"KENJI!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:33 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I guess we should be partners," Rio said to Hytoshi with a smile, "I'd like to you to meet my friends, and Sabu, you guys both haven't really met Bakuryu and Reena."

"Sure." Sabu replied.
Rio led the other two over to his friends and said, "These two used to be in the same genin team with me, that's Yin Tao Reena and that's Yang Tao Bakuryu." "It's a pleasure," the twins said at almost the same time as they did a small bow. "They're actually the twins of the Metarukage anf AwaiKage, who were both from the Tao clan, actually for the first time in hundreds of years." He said. "And this is Sabu and Hytoshi."  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:15 pm
Tenshi Yuuga
((HEY HEY IM BACK!!! sorri, exams and laziness drove me away from rping i swear!))

Chou sat on the hospital bunk and stared at Daisuke sleeping soundly. Many thoughts were flowing through her mind. "Why did Shinji use that Kinjutsu?". "Why did Daisuke so foolishly challenge him?". "Should i draw something on his face?"
With a sigh, she got up and filled the empty flower base next to his bed with water and placed the flowers that she had just bought from Ino's store.

"Things are going to get better, ne? Dai-Dai?" She said to herself, as she put a hand to Daisuke's cold cheek. She placed a kiss on his forehead and then turned to walk away.
"I wonder where everyone is right now anyway......?" before finishing her sentence her foot made contact with some outstretched object next to Daisuke's bed. Her head spun around just in time to see what she had tripped over (yet again) before hitting the ground. Ahh. Kenji's handwraps.
There was an eeiry moan eminating from Chou's mangled form spread out on the infirmary floor.
"Ken...ji..." Her hand shot out to grab Kenji's handwraps which had once been rolled up neatly on the table but had somehow managed to unwind off onto the floor. Chou pulls her self off the floor and just as she is about to place her hands on Kenji's neck someone interupts...

"KENJI!!!"
"Um.. What are you doing?" Ra Tei asked Chou timidly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:25 pm
[[where the hell is Gale? i pm him about the posts, but he still isn't here..]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:28 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I guess we should be partners," Rio said to Hytoshi with a smile, "I'd like to you to meet my friends, and Sabu, you guys both haven't really met Bakuryu and Reena."

"Sure." Sabu replied.
Rio led the other two over to his friends and said, "These two used to be in the same genin team with me, that's Yin Tao Reena and that's Yang Tao Bakuryu." "It's a pleasure," the twins said at almost the same time as they did a small bow. "They're actually the twins of the Metarukage anf AwaiKage, who were both from the Tao clan, actually for the first time in hundreds of years." He said. "And this is Sabu and Hytoshi."

"Pleased to meet you." Sabu bowed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:41 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"Sure." Sabu replied.
"Pleased to meet you." Sabu bowed.
"The Tao's have a slipt clan with two houses like the Huuygas do," Rio said, "Except the Yin and Yang houses are totally equal, it's more of a way to distinguish them from each other." "So," said Bakuryu, "Your from the grass village and the leaf village, why do i sense such turbulence inside you Hytoshi? Your charka is clashing with something else that is extremely violent, but i cannot tell what."  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:44 pm
[[hey Genji, in your avi art, you look like that guy from Samurai deeper, the one that Sasuke works under, can't remember his name at the moment, but he wants the Tokagawa guy dead]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:10 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[hey Genji, in your avi art, you look like that guy from Samurai deeper, the one that Sasuke works under, can't remember his name at the moment, but he wants the Tokagawa guy dead]]

((I yhink he looks like one of the captains from Bleach cept with long hair. You know wich one. ;p))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:29 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((I yhink he looks like one of the captains from Bleach cept with long hair. You know wich one. ;p))
[[but this one looks way closer: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:43 pm
((Um, excuse me... I've joined the RP, but I don't exactly know where the other genin are. Would you mind giving me a small brief so that I can find them and start making real posts?))  

O Ren Ishii

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:45 am
O Ren Ishii
((Um, excuse me... I've joined the RP, but I don't exactly know where the other genin are. Would you mind giving me a small brief so that I can find them and start making real posts?))
((Okay, EVERYBODY SAY 'HI' Ms. O Ren!
Hiiiiiiiiii, Ms. O Ren.
Hokay. The other n00bs- I mean gennins are in the hospital. I shall have a Gennin immedately sent to you. Once you start posting. surprised ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:51 am
Hey, guys, thats freaky that I look similar to that guy the from Deeper Kyo, but I was based on Ichimaru Jin...
I want kingdom hearts 2. NOW!))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:52 am
-DIE EVIOL DOUBLE POST. EVIOLMUSTDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:13 am
Silly Genji
((I want kingdom hearts 2. NOW!))
[[i hate that the main character is a chibified version of the main character from "The Bouncer" game, and no one believes me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[[make your own character models damnit!]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:48 am
Silly Genji
Hey, guys, thats freaky that I look similar to that guy the from Deeper Kyo, but I was based on Ichimaru Jin...
I want kingdom hearts 2. NOW!))

((I was right. BWAHAHAHA!!))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games