Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampireXlover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:50 pm

'Ello, all! I'm Butterfly, or whatever you want to call me.
I'm into smiley faces and rainbow-colored-bugs. I'm a very happy person and tend to be quite wordy.
I love writing and reading and I hope this guild will help me improve my writing skills, for I hope to become a published author someday soon. My genre is mostly fantasy, as I love writing about faeries and creating my own creatures.
I like to try video games but my skills aren't that great.
I also play the violin and want to play the piano.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:14 am

Hello all.

I'm Tir Malice, or just Malice.

I'm an avid writer, and I love to RP, hence I'm here.

I love creating deep/interesting characters to play with.

I'm into Psychology, Theology, Mythology, and Ethical Debate. (I love using Moral Ambiguity in my stories!)

So . . . Yeah . . . Nice to meet everyone.

Garh -> Sounding Nerdy. sweatdrop

Tir Malice

Daigotsu Kataki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:38 am

good morning, or late morning or watever. My name is Daigotsu Kataki, just call me Kataki or Kat. doesn't matter to me. I am into sci-fi and fantasy RPs, some medieval. I am into pretty much all music except for country, i listen to whatever happens to be on the radio at the time. Except for techno. I heart heart heart TECHNO!!! Daft Punk is amazing, and i am in love with DJ Sammy. i am also into video games (For the Horde!) and my favorite is WoW (Blood Elf Pallys, Unite!). i would say i am an intermediate to advanced beginner RPer. um...i hope to have a great time here, and i hope that Addam the church-going gunslinger will have a great time here.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:38 pm

Hi, I usually go by the screenname of Nyx (my main's sn is Nyxofnight5), and just recently created this account for rping and zomg purposes. I have rp'd in the past when I was younger, but it was always in chat rooms rather than forums, so I am a bit new to the forum format. It's been atleast a few years since I last rp'd, and joined this guild looking to start back up again XD I am 22, female, live in the Iowa, am a college student, and enjoy things like video games, reading, art, music, anime, movies, and quite a few other things. I am mainly interested in fantasy rps, but may join others depending on the amount of interest it holds for me. I think I am around the intermediate-advanced rp level, but am not positive on that since it's been awhile, I just know that I like to make things fairly long and detailed when I rp ^_^ (and very literate lol I get frustrated when I am incapable of reading other's messages when they are too full of mistakes and/or chatspeak). Anyway, hope to see everyone in some of the rps soon!

Castor_Zuse

Koonornoka

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:52 am

Hello! Although I've been in this guild nearly since I've joined Gaia I haven't been active. Partially since I'm never on. I'm male and 15 years old. So, I'm starting up on Gaia again and will probably do some rp'ing.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:33 am

yo im drag0ntamer. thing is im accualy not new ive been in this guild for a while now but ive been inactive. But now im back and i hope to have fun once more in the many RPs this guild has

drag0ntamer

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kyt3s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:29 pm

There is a very strong possibility that i have posted on this before, but due to many hillarious misadventures and being borderline emo for a little while I've been inactive, but im back now.

Anyway The names Seth (or Holden, or izzy). Im a big music lover (all kinds of music, although im big on ska,, rude boi for life), A wanna be author, an avid gamer (Holdenk33 is my xbox gamertag), and general hopeless romantic... so yeah, hope to see you guys in the forums
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:35 pm

I'm Shinigami Midori. Most call me Midori, but I go by LaShana or Lala. Whichever is preferred.
I got introduced to roleplaying pretty recently, I hope you guys will help me out a little and excuse my inexperience. sweatdrop

M i N T - T i N T

dethklok_kit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:36 am

Well, Hello to everyone! I was just accepted this morning. I hope I can hone my Rping skills here. I have had plenty of experiance, though I will not say I am uber great or anything. I am long winded and very descriptive though. I am also on at least once a day, usually more than once and for quite a while, especially on my days off. So if anyone would like to start an Rp with me you get Pm me to get my attention. I love all kinds of roleplays. Perhaps I shall even try to start one of my own! -evil laughter- But anyways.. Lol.

Also, My name is Kit. I am female, -bowing- thank you thank you, ^-^
Twenty yrs of life are behind me, not in college yet, due to my oddly timed job and inability to make up my mind. -thunks head against wall- yes, well, *ahem*. Lol.

I Rp frequently, mostly fantasy types, -Rl themed Rps are just boring to me. sweatdrop ,
I always have my nose stuck in some harlequin romance novels, -Nora Roberts, Dara Joy, Christine Feehan, etc.et.c...

And I also draw frequently. I am even moved occasionally to produce some avi art. 3nodding heart

Well, I shall stop rambling now. Perhaps I shall meet you all in later Rps, good day! 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:28 am

*poof!*
Hello everyone! I'm bionicghost, but you can call me bionic, or bio, or ghost... or however you like.
I've been described as weird, awkward, random, weirdo freak, creepy, perv, videogames, and really really hot.
I like RP fighting, altough i currently have a bit of a writer's block, but i hope that with a little bit of practice, it will break.
Please feel free to talk to me, pm me, rp with me, or stab me in the face ^^

bionicghost

lele_lapin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:53 pm

Hello all! I just was acceptede to this guild today, and if I find a good RP I'll be stuck on it. Other people consider me a very strong writer, and I hope I can please you all.

My "Stage Name" (a name I have made up for myself and my RPing character) is Rosaline. If I get to know you enough I might just tell you my real name. blaugh

I am a female! I like fantasy and real-life RP's but I'm more intrigued by a mix of the two.

I'm into acting and drawing. I hope to get to know you all!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:42 pm

My username, as you can see, is Felix The Avenger. I have no will to enlighten anyone I do not know on my real name as it may cause anyone looking for little boys to hurt to track me down to my house, so if you are curious to it, then please earn my trust. If not, then we can all live in peace and harmony and I may be known as Felix... One of my traits is that I am a certified public annoyance... sometimes... I am sixteen years old and my favorite hobbies invole roleplaying (of course), writing, reading, art, drawing, music, singing, dancing, and acting. I also like to study, learn, and sing Japanese. I like to use proper grammer and cringe at the thought of 'txting' and actually scream when I see it. It causes quite a disturbance in my school, I'll tell you that XD But I cannot stand people replacing you with u and be right back with brb and shut up with su... it's a constant irritation. I hope to roleplay with anyone of any level soon enough. I can also help somewhat in teaching beginners to get up to the intermediate level. Unfortunately I am not truely advanced myself as I lack the vocabulary and the actual patience required to attempt such a feat. But I will be waiting for anyone who wants to roleplay on any level, so... Until you wish to do so...

Adieu

~Felix The Avenger  

FelixTheAvenger

GrownUpKid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:56 am

Hey! The name's Anthony or Kid if you prefer.
I'm 18 years old. (Omg. :O Fo' reel?!) I go to University of Connecticut. biggrin
I used to roleplay a lot when I was like 15-17 until my friends died down from it. Either from being too busy, or being banned from the computer.
I still talk to them, even though we don't really Roleplay online anymore.
I like to type whole paragraphs at a time when I'm posting something because I'm too used to it. My reason for going back to roleplaying is because during my break, I have time x3! Another reason is because I might as well get a refresher on Roleplaying as I don't think I'm that great and this guild is about improving. I also have dedication problems, but that slightly died when I got into college. ... Well I don't think I should say more besides, "You're awesome, it's nice to meet you." and "GO TO COLLEGE. It's hard, but extremely fun! biggrin Trust. "
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:19 pm

Hello there! I'm Oxymoron Synonym, but you can call me Syn or really whatever you feel like calling me.
I'm 15 going on 16.
I like RPing, pie, most things SciFi, and blank notebooks.
I don't like hot weather, slow internet connections, and bleu cheese.
I wish I could understand quantum physics.
I've run out of things to say...
smile

Deoxyribose-42

Virgil Lifeson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:23 pm

I usually introduce myself by the name "Eikre" which is the name of my first RP character from...oh, way back when.

In literary terms and backgrounds, I've been roleplaying on the internet for the past seven years, and longer if you include playing RPGs like the original Baldur's Gate.

In people terms, I'm a nice guy, into music and drama, and I'm a Royal Canadian Air Cadet. I'm a Flight Sergeant in 5 Cyclone squadron, which is the Air Cadet equivalent of the Canadian Forces Warrant Officer. (Not that it means anything outside of Air Cadets, but hey, it's all cool.) and I'm both an author and a speaker.

Want to know anything else? Just ask!
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games