Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:41 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
o.o oro? oh hiya cherry *waves a little*

*looks at Cherry with a pales face and says* it was Terrible..it was Like Noone could have ever Imagined!! gonk gonk
*waves back abit and grabs his wrist and counts your heart beat* lol...yuor hear beat is ummm not normal...lol....what test is it?

I bet noone left that classroom without their heartbeat Skyrocketing eek gonk

te test...it was a test of...of...of... eek

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:50 pm
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
cherryblossom_chan
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

*looks at Cherry with a pales face and says* it was Terrible..it was Like Noone could have ever Imagined!! gonk gonk
*waves back abit and grabs his wrist and counts your heart beat* lol...yuor hear beat is ummm not normal...lol....what test is it?

uh huh...which test is it?.....aya can't wait...the suspense is killing me crying  

cherryblossom_chan

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:53 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
cherryblossom_chan
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

uh huh...which test is it?.....aya can't wait...the suspense is killing me crying

It was the test of Temptation eek gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:57 pm
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
cherryblossom_chan
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
cherryblossom_chan
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

wah..* did any anime fall* eh.. aya..... * sighs and put her hand behind her head and mumbbles words*  

cherryblossom_chan

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:01 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
cherryblossom_chan
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
cherryblossom_chan
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

wah..* did any anime fall* eh.. aya..... * sighs and put her hand behind her head and mumbbles words*

I was terrible I tell you!!! eek you had to choose between becoming a Chuunin...or to get a puppy instead eek gonk gonk

and that was No Ordinary puppy 4laugh gonk

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:21 pm
Kaiser Kitasudesu
"Well, he's from the village hidden in sound. They were sent to assassinate someone. But they were to destroy the school. That I was able to dicern."
*walks over* did you say the sound.....s**t.....dang this aint good....if there helping the dark then we might get outnumbered even more.....dang.......this sucks alot...........zelkage is gonna kill me for figuring this out.....  

Invertedk

Invertedk

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:23 pm
Kaiser Kitasudesu
"Nope." he shook his head. "He didn't know. He didn't listen, he just followed the others. One of the others with him knew. Where are they?"
theyre probably after me because im the only hikari ninja here....  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:30 pm
naruto4440
Kaiser Kitasudesu
"Nope." he shook his head. "He didn't know. He didn't listen, he just followed the others. One of the others with him knew. Where are they?"
looks at Naruto- proabably... but aso sound could have their own reasons for comming here and teamed up with them. Either way, they get Konoha, and try and stop Hikari. we can't trust either...-crosses her arms, sighing.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:30 pm
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
cherryblossom_chan
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
cherryblossom_chan
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
cherryblossom_chan
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

I was terrible I tell you!!! eek you had to choose between becoming a Chuunin...or to get a puppy instead eek gonk gonk

and that was No Ordinary puppy 4laugh gonk
*looks over to Shadow with a confused look*eh...um right......  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:00 pm
-Spikelema looks at everyone's faces- This doesn't sound good........ I will need to do something. I can scout the entire area around Konoha if anyone wants?  

Spikelema

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:02 pm
-Spikelema looks at everyone's faces- This doesn't sound good........ I will need to do something. I can scout the entire area around Konoha if anyone wants?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:50 pm
Polio
naruto4440
Kaiser Kitasudesu
looks at Naruto- proabably... but aso sound could have their own reasons for comming here and teamed up with them. Either way, they get Konoha, and try and stop Hikari. we can't trust either...-crosses her arms, sighing.-

Spikelema

k now....*takes out wristbands and tosses to everyone* ok everyone take one of these, spike if you get in trouble hit the red button on it, it will show to everyone else a 3D map of where you are and how many are on you. it will also display your current health, charka, energy and probability of death percentages. everyone if spike gets in trouble rush to his side immeadiatly and dont slack off waiting until the probability of death is high. ok is everyone ready? remember what we do if he gets in trouble.  

Invertedk

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:15 pm
Ok I am going now -Spikelema runs away-  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:40 pm
naruto4440

k now....*takes out wristbands and tosses to everyone* ok everyone take one of these, spike if you get in trouble hit the red button on it, it will show to everyone else a 3D map of where you are and how many are on you. it will also display your current health, charka, energy and probability of death percentages. everyone if spike gets in trouble rush to his side immeadiatly and dont slack off waiting until the probability of death is high. ok is everyone ready? remember what we do if he gets in trouble.
-looks at the wristband blinking- right...-puts it on and gazes after Spike- Be carefull! -she calls after him waving-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:04 pm
Check it out biggrin
I got a blue box with Angelic Gloves in it!
*dances*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games