Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:58 pm

Shuicho watches Timbers reaction toward the stranger and reacted the same. Shuicho didn't want to intrude on Orion but wasn't going to trust him altogether just yet. He has a family to think about after all. " Hello, I am Shuicho." he nodds politely after Timber and Akeji. "Although I may not now you. It is a cold night. If you need a place you may join us tonight." said Shuicho being hospitable. Shuicho decides to return to the cave with Branwen and Zayra.

Branwen glances outside wondering what was going on. Suddenly she saw Shuicho walking out of the brushes of the forest and toward the cave again. She smiled and wags her tail.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:19 am

Zayra woke up from her sleep and looked around. She didn't see Akeji but she did see Shuicho walking towards them. She shivered a little. She whimpered a little and walked towards her mother and laid down under her. "Momma, I'm cold." She said half sleepy.

Kaida_Lee

applz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:18 am

Timber did not think Shuicho's suggestion was the best, but she did want to be friendly to this wolf. She followed Shuicho slowly, looking back to see if Orion wanted to stay at the cave as well overnight.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:53 am

Branwen was watching Shuicho, Timber, and Akeji returning back. She felt Zayra squeeze beneath her for warmth saying "Mamma, I'm cold." "Awww, my sweet little angel. I will help you with that." she said curling around Zayra especially using her tail to wrap Zayra up. She licks Zayra gently and says " Go to sleep my sweet angel." she said nuzzling and humming a bit for her.

Shuicho returns seeing Branwen cuddling Zayra. Shuicho notices the fire had gone out and goes to rebuild it. Once the fire was blazing again. He nuzzlez Branwen and licks Zayra forhead softly. "She was cold?" he asked in a whisper.

Branwen nodds and continues to softly hum to Zayra.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:05 pm

Akeji walked back to the cave, and wondered if Shuicho made such a good decision.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:14 pm

Zayra snuggled up to her mother as she wrapped her tail around her. She looked over her mothers tail at her father. "Hi daddy." She said as she fought closing her eyes.

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:21 pm

Shuicho had some doubt about inviting the stranger. He didn't sense danger in this estrange wolf. Although he'll keep a good eye upon him. Shuicho thoughts shifts to Zayra and says " go to sleep. . ." and nuzzlez Zayra.

Branwen continues to hum a lullaby for Zayra to fall asleep. There was more warmth surrounding the cave again once the fire was lit again.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:33 pm

Zayra slowly closed her eyes as her mother's song lulled her to sleep. Soon she was sleeping soundly.

Kaida_Lee

applz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:47 pm

Timber stopped outside the cave, and stood by the entrance. She looked back towards Orion as she stood beside the entance of the cave, as if opening its doorway to him.
She noticed Zayra had fallen asleep, and she herself was growing hungry.
Perhaps I should hunt down a meal for the family.. she thought to herself, her eyes searching about her surroundings. She wondered if any deer were wandering currently in these grounds, for she grew tired of feasting on rabbits and wanted to bring something much larger.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:11 pm

((Sorry for the late response >< ))

Orion didn't say anything for a moment and then introduced himself. "My name is Orion. It's nice to meet you all." He bowed his head slightly. "I'll be fine out here. It's alright. I'll just be..around." He smiled faintly, looking over them all.

HowlingCrimson

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:16 pm

Akeji, already laying by the fire, let out a sigh of relief as the strange left. He felt guilty for being so assuming, but he couldn't shake a chilling feeling while that wolf was around.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:00 pm

Tomomi Chihiro
Sora looks at her,before moving.
"Do you need help to walk?"

Arkanna nods slightly, "Sure it might be better then stumbling every where.." she says lightly with a small smirk.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:03 pm

Sora gave a weak smile,as she put Arkanna's arm over her shoulder's and put her own arm by her waist,waiting for when Arkanna was ready.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:27 pm

Arkanna rested her arm on Sora's shoulder and smiled, "Ready when you are.." .

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:32 pm

Sora nodded as she started to walk slowly.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games