Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchHazal0713

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:00 pm
zz1000zz
Welcome to the guild Lizz. I assure you not everyone here is under the legal drinking age.

LOL thank you for that. It puts my mind at ease. LOL

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:10 pm
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz
Welcome to the guild Lizz. I assure you not everyone here is under the legal drinking age.

It is good to know our token old person has some purpose. I was afraid we would have to put him out of our misery soon, but i guess we can keep him around.  

zz1000zz
Crew

WitchHazal0713

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:40 pm
zz1000zz
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz

It is good to know our token old person has some purpose. I was afraid we would have to put him out of our misery soon, but i guess we can keep him around.

LMAO  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:17 pm
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz

LMAO

*lol* Poor, poor ceilisidhe....  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:40 pm
lurichan
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz

LMAO

Come now, i agreed to let him stay on a while longer. So there is no need ot pity him now...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:59 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz

LMAO

Come now, i agreed to let him stay on a while longer. So there is no need ot pity him now...

LMAO... rofl I'll make sure not to get on your bad side. I'm just old but not Ancient... eek  

WitchHazal0713

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:02 pm
Having a bad side tends to imply you have a good side. I am not sure i would go that far with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:04 am
zz1000zz
Having a bad side tends to imply you have a good side. I am not sure i would go that far with me.

Meaning that you might have a good side you just don't want to admit to it type thing.  

WitchHazal0713

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:06 am
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz

Meaning that you might have a good side you just don't want to admit to it type thing.

I prefer to think of it as, "I am a jerk. I hate you and i hope you die a painful death."

But to each their own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:09 am
zz1000zz
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz

I prefer to think of it as, "I am a jerk. I hate you and i hope you die a painful death."

But to each their own.

That's our zz1000zz ^^;

Proudly telling mayours they'd look like bigfoot if they changed their hair =D

And welcome to the guild indeed, Lizz!

-brownieflood-

You may have the usual fare of brownies ^^;

((Milk is optional and an extra 99 cents. I'm running a business here D=))

-innocentsmile-

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:16 am
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz

But to each their own.

That's our zz1000zz ^^;

Actually, i said she would look like bigfoot if she did not cut her hair for a month.

I think i should run for mayor. There would be no limit to how much i could insult her. You know, bash your opponent rather than support yourself. It is far easier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:18 am
zz1000zz
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz

But to each their own.

That's our zz1000zz ^^;

Actually, i said she would look like bigfoot if she did not cut her hair for a month.

I think i should run for mayor. There would be no limit to how much i could insult her. You know, bash your opponent rather than support yourself. It is far easier.

I didn't feel like explaining, but I thought that well within reason fell under "changed her hair".

Growing it long is a change, right? o.o

And that's a good idea xD

I'd vote for ya ^^

((Are we breaching on spammage yet? O.o))

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:26 am
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz

But to each their own.

That's our zz1000zz ^^;

I didn't feel like explaining, but I thought that well within reason fell under "changed her hair".

I'd vote for ya ^^

(Probably, but i feel i should justify my insult. With another insult.)

She has more facial hair than a dog. How can you not insult her?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:26 am
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
WitchHazal0713
zz1000zz

But to each their own.

That's our zz1000zz ^^;

I'd vote for ya ^^

*Runs in waving her mod powers of doom*
I say this is not yet spam (just real close), but only because I like you two.
But be careful or I'll doom you.
...doom...
Oh, and before I forget:
*Hands out apple fritters to the new members*
*disappears*  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:27 am
IY_and_MCR
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz

But to each their own.

That's our zz1000zz ^^;

I'd vote for ya ^^

*Runs in waving her mod powers of doom*
I say this is not yet spam (just real close), but only because I like you two.
But be careful or I'll doom you.
...doom...
Oh, and before I forget:
*Hands out apple fritters to the new members*
*disappears*

O.O;;

We've been waved at.

gonk

-runaway-

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games