Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:00 pm
"Rrr, this is geting me nowhere!" Sero kept trying to look threw the smoke, ut it was no use. All he saw was the blood in the air and that smoke. "I guess...there is know other way." Sero got to his knees. He started doing hand signs and stopped. "You know..." Sero yelled over to Dokuto. "This blood helps out you...and me. Because I picked up something from your clan. Watch." Sero stuck his hand down (like you would for a chidori). "Gather." Then all the blood around him strated to come to his hand. I hope I have enough time to do this. This will probabley take 3 minutes, compared to how much blood this guy has pu around here.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:13 am
Reks shot out of the smoke, skidding on his knee and foot. "Sero! Don't bother!" He yelled, seeing the technique he was doing as Dokuto stepped out of the smoke with blood circluating his hand. INside the smoke, he had clashe his onethousand tigers technique with it, he lost. Dokuto had way too much control over the blood and had more chakara then Reks, Reks wasn't able to keep up his technique long enough.  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:23 pm
"It's worth a try!" Even though it may kill me, this dude has to be stopped. And I am done. Blood was swirling in Sero's hand. "Secret Blood Art: Blood Bolt!" Sero's hand was starting to spark. Then Sero charged at Dokuto. "Let's see you try to dodge this!" Sero was a few steps from Dokuto. Then Sero made impact. I feel...cold... Sero fell lifeless to the ground...

((I always luv killin my character lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:09 pm
((does anyone notice dokuto hasn't posted for what? 3 days or so and ur planning your death? -_- what teh muffin))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:12 pm
((i like make my dude die. Its so funny to watch him die becuz hes made up and were is Dokuto. Kitty is annoyed. -w-))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:12 pm
((NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< Now there shall be noone who goes on! T.T I like this Rp!!!))

Reks stared at Sero's no lifeless corpse. His eyes turned pitch black, his teeth grew and large firey wings erupted from his back, sending a black shockwave of flame through the area, causing Sero's body to flip over from the force of it. A black flame tail grew from him, nails now growing into claws and his skin turning black and scale-like, similar to a snake or dragon. Reks shot a glare at Dokuto, fire issuing from his glare. He charged- swinging his hand at him and large cuts being made across his chest, burned at the edges even though Reks was still several yards away. His demon had taken over.  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:15 pm
Light was everywhere. "Wow, so this is were you go when you die. Seems...bright. I wonder if I can practice my jutsu's here without dying? Lets see." Sero did some hand signs. "Secret Blood Art: Blood Bolt." Then, as it did when he was still alive, he had the same jutsu that killed him in his hand. "Not bad. If only I had an oppone..." Suddenly a practice dummy appeared out of nowhere. "You know...I MIGHT get used of it to here...not really but I guess it's better than going down there." For the next few minutes, Sero practiced and mastered the jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:00 pm
((um... Fuyu's still alive... >.>))

Fuyu saw Sasori run by with Deidara hanging limply in his arms. She immediatly grew wide eyed at him. "What happened!?" She yelled, running next to Sasori. "I-It was t-that kid..." He said, gasping. "Come to my house. I'll help him. The hospital won't help Akastuki members, even if they are not a part of it anymore." She said, grabbing Sasori's arm and running toward her house which was still in ruins. "There..." Sasori said, laying him down on the still in-tact couch. A mix of green and red chakra mixed around Fuyu's hand as she laid it on Deidara's wound in his side. Slowly, the color returned to his face and his breathing became visible again. He coughed and his eyes opened. "Woah.... what happened?" He said, a slight slur on his words. "Deidara... I'm so happy you're okay..." Sasori sighed in relief. "Hah! Told you I could help!" Fuyu piped up happily. Sasori hugged her tightly. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" Sasori said, hugging tighter. "S-Sasori... Yo-you're squ-squishing me..." she gasped.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:38 pm
"Huff...huff...I don't really know what to do now." Sero's stumoch growled. "Well I wouldn't mind some..." In an instant dozens of dozens of food appeared. "Oh...my...uhh goodness!" Sero started chowing down. "It's not as good as real food..." Sero stopped eating and sitted and started to think.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:27 pm
((O-O Yours back! :]))

Reks charged at Dokuto, furious in a blind rage. He jumped into the air, spinning. His wings opened up to their full span and swung forward. feather like flames rocketed down at Dokuto, as powerful as knives, cutting and burning at the same time. Reks shot up higher into the air with the gust, issuing out a small trail of embers.  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:31 pm
"I see that you finally came here." Sero quickly turned around and saw the 3rd Hokage. "Your the...the...the..." "Hehe, yes I know. The third Hokage." Sero was in the middle of shocked and in awe. The third hokage. The one who almost killed Orochimaru! The one who helped out everyone in the whole village! He was legendary! "But if you're here then, that must mean I'm...dead."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:31 pm
((heres a twist!))
"Hehehe, dear boy you're not dead. Although people believe you are.But, you're just suverly injured." Sero looked around. "But it looks so real.""Yes, thats what the inside of your subconsious looks like." "Umm, ok but why are you here?" Sero was a little confused. How could he not be dead and he be talking to the Third Hokage."I'm just a convienant hulucination." Well that explained a lot. "Oh great now I'm crazy! That's my whole life long dream, to be crazy AND be sorta' dead." "You know you're a strange young lad." Sero looked at him. "Oh yeah, I get that a lot." Now Sero was mad at his own hulusination. Could things get any weirder? Would he have to click his shoes together three times to wake up? Yeah that would be a real hoot.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:00 pm
((Okay, this is getting sad. Even I don't post here anymore, I should ban myself. I'm ready to pronounce this RP dead, just for the simple fact that you two are the only ones who are really active. I thank you both, yes I do mean you too Nick, for being the only ones who post. I'm still debating whether or not to end this RP. What d'you think Batjesusman?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:39 am
((batjesusman says..... we should like.... magicly save it or something.... I liked this RP...... T.T))  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:18 pm
((give it CPR! *starts smackin RP* ITS NOT WORKING!!!!! crying weres Dokuto when u need him!!!!dang it!))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games