Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:32 pm
Juno blinks twice, watching her face for a bit. He hesitates, and then responds, "Oh... that's ok. That wasn't bad, you know." He shifts his sunglasses a bit. "Is that how you normally say goodbye to anyone?" he says, shifting his stance a bit.

Esuna's eyes widened a bit, and is watching, but not anymore as a floating cherubim. She poofed as a dove and had flown to a nearby branch, because she hates feeling like she's "breathing on their necks.

"... Thanks for everything yourself. I haven't had this good of a time, i have to admit. " he says, looking at rhe sky again, shifting his stance once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Tomoe shakes her head slightly. "N-No... not to everyone..." she says softly. "Erm... yeah... um.... good nigt," she says quietly as she turns around and walks toward the castle.  

La Petite Ange

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:36 pm
"Well now what? Of course you don't know cause I don't know."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:37 pm
Juno looks at her for a while , and before she leaves, he says "Hey.... you're fighting better. Maybe there's still.. hope?" he says, and smirks a bit.

(gtg to sleep... Nite everyone XD)  

AxelNekko

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:41 pm
(C ya)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:22 am
(Dang, sorry I was gone so long guys. I went on a camping trip. I'm back now though)

Nightbane wakes to a later night. He notices a presence by his side, "What happened?"

His shadow responded, "They were attacked but..."

Nightbane immediately was alarmed. "What?! Are they ok? What happened?--" Nightbane felt uneasy that he was so worried about these people. No friends...remember...

The shadow explained the story of the fight. He also said he would have helped but he didn't have orders

Nightbane glared at his shadow but knew it could not act without orders unless his life was in danger. Nightbane thought for a moment. Wait..when I was sleeping...I had...a nightmare....how is that possible? I don't even have dreams... Nightbane sees Juno and Tomoe below him. He is about to jump down but says, "Maybe I can finally leave." Looking at them he knew that if he would he would be constantly worried about them. Maybe friends aren't so bad.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:41 am
she walks around the forest, her hair blowing in the wind "how can i lose those items?" she asked looking around, she sighs "oh well" she walks to a clearing and sits down, her red dragon flying above her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:52 am
Nightbane decides to stretch his legs and take a walk into the forest. He jumps down unseen and strolls into the darkness. He starts to become lost again. "Should have asked for a map."  

irishdawg69

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:18 am
"Well, time to get firewood." He clones himself again and they run off looking for firewood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:44 am
Nightbane is walking along when he starts to pick up a trail. Not well travelled however he could tell that it had been used several times. He starts walking on it and soon a castle came into sight. "Now how did I get back to Valdamt Castle? Wait something's...off..." Nightbane looks at it and it looks different from the castle he had just left. He starts to feel odd. His strength was leaving him. Now what is going on?. He looks around but sees nothing. Then he turns around to go back and hears a sound. Taking his crossbow out he asked calmly, "Who's there?"  

irishdawg69

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:19 pm
"Wood, wood, wood." the clone was saying. "Shut up!" Joe said Telepathic "That is getting annoying."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:13 pm
Nightbane closes in on the sound. He pushes past some bushes to discover a body of someone. After examination and looking at arrows Nightbane figured that it was some poor creature who had been hunted by one of the hunters. Juno mentioned some hunters earlier...  

irishdawg69

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:16 pm
When they both collected enough wood they meet back at the cabin and places the wood back down. "Clone come." Than grabs some wood and places it in the fire. "Well this fire will keep going for a while."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:22 pm
(what happened)  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:05 pm
Tomoe grinned softly as she bid good bye to Juno and headed toward her room, trying to enter unnoticed by the guards.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games