Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:44 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Tanya follows them closely, but is shivering like mad. "I... hate.... the cold..." she says.
"here: she takes off her coat "i dont need it, i like the cold"

"Oh.... t-thanks..." Tanya says as she takes the coat from her hands and covers herself quickly.
"your welcome" she looks around, snow falling down on her hair "so where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:45 pm
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
Cordire layed on the ground, alone. "Well, I'm leaving," he said, getting up and walking towards the edge of the island. "As if anyone cares..." he quietly said to himself.
*appears behind him* i care cordine *turns him around* you betrayed me but i will forgive you if you help me with this final assault on the rebels

"Ah, where the hell did you come from? Oh yeah, the slimy depths of Hell," he sneered, walking past the King.
*grabs his arm* where are you going cordine? i made you an offer take it or die  

neon blue penguin

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:46 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
soren surprised w ow ow ow ow
Sam stops Soren the gives him a sleeping boy then pulls the girl off "Dont do that agen little missy" The little girl shakes her head but still cry's
soren holds the boy as they get to ths castle and the professer comes out looking at the children
{ha im working on it logen}
Sam tells the profeser "Sir, let me care for the children, Please"
soren looks at sam
soren:lets let the professer run a check on them and make sure there all ok first
and possibly run a dna check to see who there parents were to give them a proper burial
Sam looks back at Soren "Alright, as long as he doesnt Mutat them or somthing, and That sounds good"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:47 pm
Hiro jumps and sits in a tree. "Well, Im not needed for the moment.."  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:48 pm
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
Cordire layed on the ground, alone. "Well, I'm leaving," he said, getting up and walking towards the edge of the island. "As if anyone cares..." he quietly said to himself.
*appears behind him* i care cordine *turns him around* you betrayed me but i will forgive you if you help me with this final assault on the rebels

"Ah, where the hell did you come from? Oh yeah, the slimy depths of Hell," he sneered, walking past the King.

"The name's CORDIRE, not Cordine, you pathetic little pig. And go ahead and kill me, no one around here cares," he said, standing in the King's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:48 pm
soren you brothes weak minded  

dunkler o_O

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:49 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
soren surprised w ow ow ow ow
Sam stops Soren the gives him a sleeping boy then pulls the girl off "Dont do that agen little missy" The little girl shakes her head but still cry's
soren holds the boy as they get to ths castle and the professer comes out looking at the children
soren looks at sam
soren:lets let the professer run a check on them and make sure there all ok first
and possibly run a dna check to see who there parents were to give them a proper burial
Sam looks back at Soren "Alright, as long as he doesnt Mutat them or somthing, and That sounds good"
kevin walks out bandeged
kevin:he wont hes actually realy cool
if a little nerdy and hard to understand when he uses big words
(^said in a joking way^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:50 pm
dunkler o_O
soren you brothes weak minded

no just perverted in almost every way  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

she walks over to them "hey whats going on?" she asked looking at them  
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories

"The name's CORDIRE, not Cordine, you pathetic little pig. And go ahead and kill me, no one around here cares," he said, standing in the King's face.
(god man it was a typo crying ) fine i will kill you *he said drawing his sword andd placing it on cordiRes neck*  

neon blue penguin

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Tanya follows them closely, but is shivering like mad. "I... hate.... the cold..." she says.

"Oh.... t-thanks..." Tanya says as she takes the coat from her hands and covers herself quickly.
"your welcome" she looks around, snow falling down on her hair "so where are we going?"

"I'm.... not sure...." she said, rubbing her hands together for some warmth. "I don't know..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:51 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
soren looks at sam
kevin walks out bandeged
kevin:he wont hes actually realy cool
if a little nerdy and hard to understand when he uses big words
(^said in a joking way^)
"Oh okay then" Sam gives the children to Kevin "Take care of them for me and give em to the profeser ok"  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:52 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"I'm.... not sure...." she said, rubbing her hands together for some warmth. "I don't know..."
"come on" she said walking over to them  
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories

(god man it was a typo crying ) fine i will kill you *he said drawing his sword andd placing it on cordiRes neck*
soren places the kid in kevins hands
soren:ill be right back
soren jumps high into the air and slaches the kings sword in half while landing
soren:im your enemy  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Repressed Memories

neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories

(Haha I wasn't being mean to you. It gave a great excuse though for my character, I'm actually happy you made it =D)
Cordire didn't move a muscle, he just stood there, waiting for him to strike.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games