Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:27 pm
nemo gets the last kid to her house and looks in the direction that april went
i wounder how shes doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
looks around "max" she yelled looking around, she comes across a bar with dancers and walks away, she stopps when she walks back slowly "max?" she asked thinking she saw her, she walks inside and looks around

(She is in another town...)  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:29 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
looks around "max" she yelled looking around, she comes across a bar with dancers and walks away, she stopps when she walks back slowly "max?" she asked thinking she saw her, she walks inside and looks around

(yea i know, i ran flew and what not...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(Otay)
Max is Standing on Stage Totally confused and Lost to what had just happened and how she got there
The Music starts and diffrent color spot lights flash around  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:32 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(Otay)
Max is Standing on Stage Totally confused and Lost to what had just happened and how she got there
she walks up to a guy who owns the place "uhh hi have you seen someone who looks like me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:33 pm
(Oh gosh... XD sorry my cousin came to visit, that's why I wasn't answering)  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(Otay)
she walks up to a guy who owns the place "uhh hi have you seen someone who looks like me?"
"Yeah but you have to wait till after the show"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(Otay)
"what show.." she turns and sees her "oh my god" she said her eyes wide  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:35 pm
KaosAngel012
{lol its ok there was a tornado where i live}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(Otay)

Max See's her her eyes widen and she shrugs and shakes her head trying to tell her she didnt know how she got there They start danceing and Max stands there like an idiot for a couple of secounds and starts danceing badly  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:39 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
{lol its ok there was a tornado where i live}

(whoa... seriously? oo; is everything alright?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:40 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(Otay)

Max See's her her eyes widen and she shrugs and shakes her head trying to tell her she didnt know how she got there They start danceing and Max stands there like an idiot for a couple of secounds and starts danceing badly
she walks up to the stage "max what the hell are you doing?' she asked and someone pulled her back "hey get the hell off" she yelled kicking them  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she walks up to the stage "max what the hell are you doing?' she asked and someone pulled her back "hey get the hell off" she yelled kicking them

"I dont know, I dont dont know how I even got here, I never agreed to this!" She get pushed and she is forced to start danceing like them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"I dont know, I dont dont know how I even got here, I never agreed to this!" She get pushed and she is forced to start danceing like them
"that is it" she yelled and pushed the guy away "thats my sister and im taking her with me" she jumps up on the stage "lets go max now please"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"that is it" she yelled and pushed the guy away "thats my sister and im taking her with me" she jumps up on the stage "lets go max now please"
Max goes with her some people start yelling "Thank you God, and Im really sorry about this I dont even know how I got here"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games