Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:57 am

"Oh.... I-I'm sorry to hear that..." she said, looking at her sadly. "Well... erm.... don't worry about it. At least you know that you have people that really care for you now!" she said, trying to cheer her up.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:59 am

Holly looks over her shoulder and looks at Amanda sadly "I only just met you a short while ago."

Time_Continues

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:00 am

vasily opened his door and came down the hall to the kitchen wearing just his pants. as he saw them sitting around the table he smiled and went to the fride looking for something to eat not talking to anybody.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:01 am

"Welll... true... but that doesn't mean we can't be friends!" she said smiling. "And what about Arage? He surely cares about you."

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:02 am

Amanda looks at Vasily and smiles. "Mornin' Cap'n... slept well?" she said.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:02 am

vasily still not speaking only wearing a very large smile, grabbed an apple and pulled up a chair suddenly very initrested in the conversation.

coreykill

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:03 am

She smiles sadly,"That's true...and I care about Arage too, more then I thought I ever could care for someone after my parents left"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:04 am

"See? That's what I mean," she said smiling and looks at the captain. "What are you so happy about?"

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:06 am

he waited a moment befroe turning to amanda "sleep?.....well the sleep was allright i guess, but the real fun is what happend before the sleep." he smiled then turned back to the fridge, displayinig the twin scratches that ran down his back from april last night. getting some milk he sat back at the table listening. then noticinig amandas other question "happy?....do i seem happy" he said still smiling.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:07 am

Holly looks at the captain still sad "Want a sandwich?" She asks setting a plate in front of Amanda and offering the Captain my sandwich not feeling hungry anymore.

Time_Continues

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:09 am

Amanda looks at the scratches in his back and laughs. "I see... I didn't hear anything though.... I sleep with earplugs," she said.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:11 am

vasily thankfully accepts the sandwich, then looks at her "why are you sad?" he asked her

coreykill

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:16 am

"It doesn't matter" Holly says smiling fakely at the Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:18 am

"C'mon Holly, cheer up..." she said, not even touching her sandwhich yet. "It's hard, I know how you feel... but being sad and not eating is not going to fix anything," she said.

La Petite Ange

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:23 am

"I'm not hungry, and I how can you know what I feel like?" Holly asks with an edge to her voice. Relizing how mean she sounded holly says "Sorry"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games