Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:15 pm

"Mist am Sorry... and of this is my fault."

Fate said as his ears folded back and his tail went dead and turned his head away from her.

"This is my fault...."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:19 pm

(I gotta get ready to go to something at my school. I'll be back. ^-^ )

Lukaras body lifted off the ground in a beam of light blue and white light.

Amiko nuzzled into Caesar happily. -wispers- I love you.

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Mist ran up to him and tackled him. She then licked his muzzle,"I love you. Nothing could change that fate." She stared lovingly into his eyes feeling her heart melt. She knew Darkness would never make her feel this way.
Caesar jumped when he saw the bright light,"What is going on over there?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Fate finally let his charming and warm smile once again across his face and his coldness just dripped into a warm and loveing father once again.

He licked her on the side of her face and grabbed her neck lightly with his arms around her neck as if a hug.

---

"Do I get a hug?" Cherry asked sitting in front of Fate and mist.

---

Fate laughed.

"Does she?"

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Amiko shruged and trotted towards the light
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:27 pm

She got off of fate,"Of course." She then suddenly worried where her other puppies were. Even though they were young teens they were still her pups. ((They are young teens now. ok?))
Max looked at the light startled but ran into the light,"What is going on?"

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:30 pm

||- Yeah. -||

Fate sat up feeling much better about himself, he would never leave her again. Never.

--

Cherry was still more puppy like then the others and was very pretty.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Mist nuzzled against him breathing in his scent.
Raven burst out of a bush followed by dawnfire. He had gotten taller and had grown into his paws. He was alittle shorter than zyth though.
Dawnfire was pure white like her mother but both of her eyes were light blue. She was also pretty. She acted more grown up than her sister.

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:38 pm

Zyth was big he had large wings and large musels but was as smart and dashing as his father, but as calm and wise as his mother. Zyth was Fate's pride and joy a true father son thing. Zyth was a ladies hound and a massive trouble maker.

He swished his tail high in the air and had a grin on his face with his mohawk in a handsom postion as he followed Raven.

--

Fate saw his beautiful daughter Dawnfire, she was his baby. He loved her almost as much as he did Mist. She a pretty and grown wolf.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Raven wasn't as handsome as his brother but still had a way of charming ladies. He went up to mist,"Mother. I've been thinking. I think I'm ready to leave and find a place of my own."
Dawnfire sat down and looked at her brother. She wasn't ready to leave and wasn't really planning too. She looked at Zyth knowing he would most likely get any girl he wanted. He would always be the biggest of them. She turned her blue eyes to Cherry. She probably would have alot of males chase after her. She had grown prettier but if she didn't mature they might find her childish.

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Cherry was childish but some times she was major beauty finatic, she would spend hours licking herself. Zyth would always make fun of her. But she is a very playfull and puppy like. Not brave.
--

Fate loved Raven too he was a very strong and brave wolf. He was hated when Raven asked that he wanted to go.

"But Raven..."

Fate stopped himself, his boys were his sons and he had dreamed of rasing them to be strong and brave. So this is what Fate has been waiting for.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Mist looked at her son her eyes filling with tears but she smiled proudly,"Raven if you really want to you can. But you will always be my pup." She licked his cheek and looked at fate.
Raven turned to his father expectantly waiting for him to speak.

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Fate conjured up the words to speak to his son.

"Raven, my son. If this is your choice... then so be it. But always remember, you are a warrior inside a true fighter. But outside you trust and learn before you snap."

"Don't ever give up."

"Never... Ever."

"Be brave... be strong."

"Promise me that,"
he said with a slight cracked voice as his eyes lightly filled with tears but he kept them back. And he kept that warm and extremlly proud smile upon his face. His head was held high.

"Keep your head high, Raven."

--

"Aww..."

--

Zyth was also ready to bare tears but was less ready to cry then his father was, Raven was his brother, his playmate, his friend. He would miss him.

Zyth kept his smile on and waited.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Raven headbutted his father in the shoulder like he always did as a pup,"Of course father. Don't worry I'll visit sometime. Watch yourself." He licked cherry and Dawnfires ear and playfully nudged zyth before heading out into the forest.

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:35 pm

"That Butthead... I'm gonna miss em'."

Zyth sat down as he watched his brother go.

--

Fate stood up straight and proud as his son ran off to start his new life, a new world.

||- I am drawing them all as teens right now. Raven indivdual pic will be done soon along with the group pic.

Leaving for a long time. TT-TT -||
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games