Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:01 pm
His brow raised a bit, "You don't need to share his fate...there is another way...its...difficult but...if it could be done he could be destroyed without more casualties."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:02 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Im Sorry Its not My fault I died, and No I didnt know him If I did I would've told you, But I might Have died before I could tell you"
no its ok
tal laughs a bit
who's to say who he was

"Maybe You'll end up Fighting Him he could be on the Dark side...I know your Grandfather joined that side...For Power, So You might End up Fighting him someday"
maybe
{i screwed with my profile check it out}
tal sits up and scratcheds his head
so you wanna head back to my place?

(omg lol XD Nice *Thinks in head*'It looks weird')
"I Have towait for My Soul Collecter It knows when I am Okay, And it will return to My Arm" The Collecter Drops another Soul into her and leaves again She sighs
{ok now i re re screwed with it}
ok then
tal lays back down
so what was your family like?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:02 pm
"no its okay, i already know how im going to kill him so yea and i dont mind risking it, its about time i finally do something" she looks around before opening the back door and walking out  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:04 pm
"You don't have to die...I don't want you to..." He had said it quietly but loud enough for her to hear it as he turned his back on her.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:05 pm
she grabbed his arm and walked outside "its okay, please dont cry or whatever, i dont feel like being sad" she sighs "frankie?" she asked seeing something move in the shadows  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:06 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Im Sorry Its not My fault I died, and No I didnt know him If I did I would've told you, But I might Have died before I could tell you"
no its ok
tal laughs a bit
who's to say who he was

"Maybe You'll end up Fighting Him he could be on the Dark side...I know your Grandfather joined that side...For Power, So You might End up Fighting him someday"
maybe

"I Have towait for My Soul Collecter It knows when I am Okay, And it will return to My Arm" The Collecter Drops another Soul into her and leaves again She sighs
ok then
tal lays back down

(Much better I screwed with mine like 3 days ago XD)
"I Didnt know them" She still stare's at the Moon  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:08 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

maybe

ok then
tal lays back down

kinda like me but i got a new family just minus a mom  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:09 pm
His arm was loose around her. He didn't feel comfortable. He muttered it out, "You are not the girl I truly cared about...she was...special. She would have cried with me...she would have never left...you...you have changed. Not for the better." He let his arm slide out as his hands held her arms, making her looking at his face. "Where did she go?"  

irishdawg69

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:13 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

maybe

ok then
tal lays back down

"Ive never Had a Family, I Raised Myself and Worked Hard..." Her Bright Green eye's Glowed in the Moonlight  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:14 pm
she looked at him, his grip on her arms hard, making it so that she couldnt leave "i dont know okay" she yelled "im sorry that i changed its not my fault" she pulled back tears welling up, she blinked them away refusing to cry "its not my fault i changed, not for the better but for the worst, im only like this so i can stop my father from his plan to destroy all light and what not, the girl you knew is gone at least for now, im sorry" she looked away  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

ok then
tal lays back down

"Ive never Had a Family, I Raised Myself and Worked Hard..." Her Bright Green eye's Glowed in the Moonlight
i was taken in by a lion when i was near dead after the whole slave trade thing  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:16 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

ok then
tal lays back down

She starts Giggling "A Lion?" She tries to stop "Im sorry..."  

iLacey

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:17 pm
Kratos let he go, just looking at her face. He said quietly, "No...I'm sorry..." He turned to walk away, tears in his eyes. "If I can't save you...there's no point to life..." He started walking. If she cared she would follow...if not...then I'll do my best that she will at least be happy...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:21 pm
she looks at him "stop" she said looking down "im not being fair, i turn down people who try to help me, its just because i want to try myself, im sorry if i hurt you i didnt mean it" she sighs "if you wish to leave then....i have no control, i cant make you stay, but you may leave if you wish" she sighs "even though sometimes you didnt act like it, you were a good friend"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:24 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She starts Giggling "A Lion?" She tries to stop "Im sorry..."
whats so funny about it?..hes an anthropamorph like me what should it matter me being a wolf and him being a lion and his daoughter being an lioness?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games