Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:46 am
Blair pauses thinking about Kimoray "k-ki...mo...ray..." she smiles and tackles blair on to the bed, hugging her and rubbing her cheek on her stomioc "Kimoray likes name Blair gave her"

Tora smiles sitting up crossing her legs "that answers that i think" she yawns behind her arm and looks drowzy again when she rubs her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:53 am
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
She looked up at him, the wind blowing her hair all around and smirked. "Hey." She said in her small voice.
"why are you up here?" he said looking around hoping not to find an obvious reason to make himself feel stupid.

She shrugged, All the excitement was too much for me. I had to get away and just listen to the music of Mother Nature. . .  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:51 pm
- laughs and smiles - glad you like it sweety  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:07 pm
Kimoray yawns and start to rub her eyes "Kimoray's tired..." she yawns still holding on to Blair. Tora stands up with a smile "Kimoray lets head to our room, and you can sleep kay?"
Lomoray looks to Tora "KAY" she gets off blair and runs over to Tora.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:10 pm
- smiles and nods projecting into toras mind - is she your mate?  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:18 pm
Tora looks to Blair and thinks "it's hard to really say..." Kimoray runs out of the room heading for Tora's room. Tora smiles slightly "then i knew now after a few years with out her..."
Kimoray runs by the door a few times lost.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:29 pm
then you will need a hone not a dorm follow me yes? all your stuff will be waiting when we get there - walks away waiting for you to follow -  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:44 pm
Tora wistles and Kimoray stops right next to her "yes tora chan?"
"Blair sensei wants us to go with her" she answers fallowing Blair
"okay" Kimoray fallows Tora fallowing Blair  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:48 pm
- keeps walking then waves my arm - this will open for you any time you want even if you are miles away just think it and it will open - walks through the wide open hole revieling a small villa like house - if you like it im glad if you want me to change anything tell me now - smiles facing you guys -  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:54 pm
Tora and Kimoray walk through it too. Kimoray rans inside yelling "YAY KIMORAY AND TORA HAVE A HOME TOGETHER"
Tora stands next to Blair "i think it will do, arigato Blair-sensei"  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:58 pm
- nods and steps away slowly - then i shall leave you to it  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm
Tora nods "thank you Blair Sensei, please feel free to come over when ever" she bows and walks to the house now. "PUMP PUMP PUMPKIN HALLOWEEN CANNON" an orange beam of light comes from the house and a random boy in an orange and black jacket flys out of the house into a village a few hundrade miles away.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:12 pm
- nods - will do sweety if you need me im going to go train - blinks away -  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:15 pm
((ok, i'm here, what to do i wonder))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:18 pm
((welll you order tacos and poke them with a stick))

Tora reaches inside the house and finds Blair sleeping on the couch in the main room. She covers her with a blanket and lays on the floor next to the couch. she falls asleep soon after.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games