Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:17 pm
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
Hey Fiice ^.^ Niice to see you again *giggles*

Hey Sura. Nice to see you too? Though I guess I see you more then you see me. I lurk and post every now and then, most furs here just seem to overlook me.

Aw. I try not too, I hardly see you T.T

I'm hardly around. =p It's ok though. I'm use to not being popular. I'm happy just being quiet and knowing the kewl people.
Wow... You step on my toes as well as the drago-bunny.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:18 pm
*nibbles on cheesey mac* domokun  

Crocina

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:19 pm
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
Hey Fiice ^.^ Niice to see you again *giggles*

Hey Sura. Nice to see you too? Though I guess I see you more then you see me. I lurk and post every now and then, most furs here just seem to overlook me.

Aw. I try not too, I hardly see you T.T

I'm hardly around. =p It's ok though. I'm use to not being popular. I'm happy just being quiet and knowing the kewl people.

I'm use to being not populer, but I still have some groupes of others who arn't populer too. Helps to be in a groups ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:19 pm
Viraana
Viraana
Fiice
Viraana
stuff....

Um.. Sorry to bring this up, but... You're a bunny-dragon?
ya o.0

You're not the only bunny dragon as your sig would suggest. =/ I was here first.
*shrugs* o.0 but im blue lol xd
... Did we already have a conversation about this topic? I know I've talked to a few others who have mentioned being bunny dragons and then said they weren’t upon me asking, but it's apparent you have a foothold on your claim and wouldn't be one to back down.

Not that I want to be mean about it. I just think that I need to get to know you to justify your claim of existence to myself.  

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:22 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku

Nice, that last one, is that Japanese for fire? I forget ^^;
no idea. didn't feel like looking up the 'chi' symbol, so I just made something up.

Looks close to a symble I've seen befor. I knwo what it looks like, but I have no idea if it's fire, or soemthing else.... wonder if I still have that fox with all the element's characters on him around here?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:23 pm
Almost.... done.... @_@  

Sonya Khatsworth

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:25 pm
Fiice

... Did we already have a conversation about this topic? I know I've talked to a few others who have mentioned being bunny dragons and then said they weren’t upon me asking, but it's apparent you have a foothold on your claim and wouldn't be one to back down.

Not that I want to be mean about it. I just think that I need to get to know you to justify your claim of existence to myself.
*shrugs again* There are many hybrids in the world, I know for a fact you or I or anyone of them are not the first or going to be the first (bunny-dragon). And no I have never talked to you before. I'm not going to "prove" my existence to anyone ^^ im just me and thats all that matters.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:28 pm
Viraana
Fiice

*shrugs again* There are many hybrids in the world, I know for a fact you or I or anyone of them are not the first or going to be the first (bunny-dragon). And no I have never talked to you before. I'm not going to "prove" my existence to anyone ^^ im just me and thats all that matters.

I only know of one other skiger, and herd there was another in some yiff comic. I just know Zig Zag and me, so far  

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:30 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Fiice

I only know of one other skiger, and herd there was another in some yiff comic. I just know Zig Zag and me, so far
Iv seen a few skunk tigers around my parts. O_o your not alone..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:31 pm
I've never seen any cat-dragons, but I have an eye out.  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:32 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
xd my other fursona is a cat dragon wll tiger/bobcat dragon O_o.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:33 pm
Viraana
Podunk_the_Mighty
I'm talking like housecat-cat...  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Crocina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:34 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Viraana
Podunk_the_Mighty
i know a house cat dragon though hes a tad nuts. blaugh i forget what cat he is i think callico or something x-x argh typing is painful  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:36 pm
Viraana
Podunk_the_Mighty
Viraana
Podunk_the_Mighty
i know a house cat dragon though hes a tad nuts. blaugh i forget what cat he is i think callico or something x-x argh typing is painful
I'd like to meet another eccentric cat-dragon. (Is on his bestest behaviour in the AFG.)  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:37 pm
which is better title?
Furville High
--OR--
Furrville High  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games