Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:45 pm
(wan wan?)  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:41 pm
SOMEONE GET ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:20 pm
((srry!! i wasnt on when u guys needed me. jk. i mean kinda..w8 wut? nvm. im on and noone else is on...
1) whuts that "BR/TB guild" thingy?
2) Wan wan?
3) srry!!))  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:24 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

She shrugged, All the excitement was too much for me. I had to get away and just listen to the music of Mother Nature. . .
"wow....deep." he mumbled to himself. "anyways..." he strated, "i was wondering if....you...could...." he was reluctant to ask, but the end of the month was near. "...help me...with..somthing..." he needed all the help he could get. or else he'll die and have to pay for it. ((*sigh* life...))

She looked at him curious, but worried. Of course, Eddie. What do you need?
"heh." he looked down to the ground below the building. will you help me train? i suck at whut i can do...or what im suposed to do...and you may know that. and i HAVE to at least control them by the end of the month...and thats frekkin close. he tried to float in the air, just practicing a bit, but lost focus and fell down by Iz.

She grined at him, helping him up. "Of course, I'll train with you Eddie." She said aloud, her voice matching the breeze brushing past them.
((depression. 3 whole days without interwebs...im sowry guys!!))
((awwwsss!!! well mis ya!come back SOOOOONNN n.n))
eddie sighed, blushing that he failed at trying. "ugh..okay. thx n_n" he said trying to be cheerful. he took her hand and jumped off the roof of th ebuilding, hoping to be able to at least hover before he falls to the ground. he does, for a few seconds then when he gets closer to the ground, then falls where hes close enough that he can surely land on his feet. "to the gym!" he said playfully marching in a wierd childish way.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:28 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

"Huh? What shirt?" Mitsuki tilted her head, obviously forgot the time he disappeared.
he sighed, took mitsuki's wrist and dragged her to her dorm. he opened the door, and found it exactly where it had been left. "remember when i wouldnt hug you, then you hugged me, then everything went *poof*? then ria came to pick up my stuff, but she didnt give me the shirt. thx!" he out of the shirt, then shook his head to fix his ruffled hair. once he finished unruffling, he nodded his head and smiled, taking a first step out the dorm.

"Wait!" Mitsuki grabbed Nate's arm, "What was all that poofie stuff that day?"
Nate shrugged, "secret. n_n" he tapped her nose.

"No.. That's so not faiir!" Mitsuki pouted and avoided his eyes. "That's not fair..."
"do you want me to die? no, i didnt think so. SO!!! its totally fair." nate teased, meaing everything he said, but acted as if he was being overexagerative.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:10 am
angel_eyes200
((srry!! i wasnt on when u guys needed me. jk. i mean kinda..w8 wut? nvm. im on and noone else is on...
1) whuts that "BR/TB guild" thingy?
2) Wan wan?
3) srry!!))

Wan wan is Bow wow  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:46 am
EHHH no ones awnn  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:00 am
((I'm here))  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:33 am
red 14 the sniper
((I'm here))

((YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:46 am
((what should we do?))  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:26 am
( um rp? smile . )  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:37 am
(sure)  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:47 am
- blair hears an odd sound and snaps her fingers a fighting staff appearing -  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:01 pm
Kimoray lays on her belly on a large floating pumpkin with her feet in the air kicking back and forth slightly and her head resting on her hands "break time?"

Sweating Tora stands up popping her knuckles "not yet, i got a lot...a lot..." she starts to fall. Kimoray lunches herself off the pumpkin and catches a sleeping Tora in her arms "Tora is still the same..." she looks around for anyone that can help her.

Kimoray's outfit at the moment.
User Image  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:28 pm
- Blair listens harder hearing a whisper of her name -  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games