Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:09 am

User Image

*sets bowl down when finished and takes out her ocrina and begins to play a beautiful song when she does she transforms*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 am

Gaian name: Blind Anbu

Char name: Shiroi Kokoro (White Heart)

Char age: 15

Species: Hakai

Power level: 7
Power element: ice darkness

Bio: Shiroi didnt really have a choice. She was born a hakai and raised as one. She is a killing machine but likes to have friends.

Other: none yet

Apperance: User Image

Real Appearance: User Image

Blind Anbu

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:36 am

Shiroi looked up at the towering building above her. She sighed"So this is where the mori are...I didn't think I have to go to school again for it..."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:11 am

O.O....sa-samantha????....ryoku wats going on?!

Madame Twiggly

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:57 pm

As Shiroi made her way through the school students backed against the wall in fear. She was in her human appearance but her power level still frightened them. She ignored them but got bored.
Shiroi walked out of the school"There just a bunch of damn fops(Pansie, sissy)"She sighed and sat down on a bench.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:58 pm

*sigh* i think it's better if i show u the truth about the war.......... *creates a seal around all 3 of us* TELEPORT!!!!!!! *transports everyone to the ruins of was once the Tatsumori district*........... welcome to my old home this is my ground zero where my clan was massacred............. *looking around* i see that all the buildings are still standing

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Shiroi walked around, bored as hell. She walked into an alley way and stopped"I know the perfect place to go..."She muttered to herself"An old place filled with tradegy"Shiroi shifted into her true form and her body slowly disappeared. She appeared a few min. later in an area filled with ruins"The tatsumori district...I wonder if that old b*****d Ryoku is still alive" She shifted into her human form and began to walk.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:07 pm

*leads them to the shrine of the Tatsumori clan* this shrine tells the whole story about the war and what the war meant, its origin, and every little detail u would've never guessed

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Shiroi stopped feeling as though the gravity had incresed and it was pushing her down. She smiled"Ryoku Tatsumori..."She grinned and followed his aura.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:00 pm

O.O this-this is amazing...

Madame Twiggly

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:52 pm

*Sora is watching them and then stares in disbelief at the mirror*
Sora: s**t! They teleported!
Shoru: No swearing....
Sora: Shut up... this is stupid. Theyʻre going to look at the war. *rubs her forehead* We have to find them. Tatsumori.... we need to leave.
Shoru: The mirror? Or us?
Sora: Us... call back Tsukiyomi. Weʻre leaving.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:07 am

ryoku is this the....war that girl was talking about? *looks at him with a worried look*

emopanda32412

Madame Twiggly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 am

*looks worriedly at ryoku*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:24 pm

the war that Sora was talking about was the for the ultimate power the Ka'kari with this power one clan can either destroy the other clans or become a symbol of peace............ but unforuantly the Tora clan wanted this power to rule so the 4 great demon gods insured that the power was to be given to someone who would use it for good and never for personal gain....... thats why the Tora clan did this........... whipped out my clan cuz the power can only be handle by a child with a pure heart and an untainted bloodline............ and all this happened after the war when the 4 leaders signed the peace treaty to end the war but the Tora's never held their end of the bargain they harassed the other clans to hand over the child with the Ka'kari to extract the power and give it to one of their own so the can use the host as a weapon

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 pm

*Sora listens and watches them from behind a rock*
Sora: Ryoku.... he doesnʻt even know the other half of the story.
Shoru: Oh, you mean when children were thrown into the fire pit and if they came out they were blessed or something?
Sora: It was a spirit pit dummy, not fire. Of course, you burned if you werenʻt accepted....
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games